Author Topic: Older AAS users: is it worth it using AAS?  (Read 5154 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Older AAS users: is it worth it using AAS?
« on: April 18, 2016, 08:50:40 PM »
I'm 24 and constantly debate with myself about my AAS use. I use simply because I like to look jacked (primary reason, I really like to look at myself in the mirror) and also because it's easier to get the girls. Some older guys tell me to have fun when younger (i.e. use and be jacked for a while and then get off/cruise later on), while others say it's not worth it. FWIW I try to be sane with doses. One of my primary concerns is that I don't want my identity and self-worth to be dependent on AAS. But I think if I use too long that is what would happen.

Could anyone give their 2cents worth?

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: Older AAS users: is it worth it using AAS?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 10:04:53 PM »
That's a question only you can answer. How is anyone else supposed to know if it's worth it for you or not?

You know the risks, so weight up if it's worth it for you personally or not.

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 11:56:01 PM »
I'm 24 and constantly debate with myself about my AAS use. I use simply because I like to look jacked (primary reason, I really like to look at myself in the mirror) and also because it's easier to get the girls. Some older guys tell me to have fun when younger (i.e. use and be jacked for a while and then get off/cruise later on), while others say it's not worth it. FWIW I try to be sane with doses. One of my primary concerns is that I don't want my identity and self-worth to be dependent on AAS. But I think if I use too long that is what would happen.

Could anyone give their 2cents worth?

you answered your question yourself. you also know about the downsides of aas. you are already basing your identity on your outward appearance and you like that fact. don't fool yourself. besides low test, a hormonal imbalance, gender transformation, medical issues and so on taking steroids serves no higher purpose but vanity. vanity isn't a bad thing tho. just don't forget you wanted it with 24 and don't you regret.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 01:57:37 AM »
I don't think its worth it in the long run especially if you have a decent physique to begin with.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 03:22:46 AM »
I'm going the opposite way: they are worth MORE when you are older. When you're young, you can get decent results clean. When you're 40+ this is much harder, and then they really shine even at low dosages. Is it worth it to be in ridiculous shape for 2-4 years, and then look like you never lifted the rest of your life? Not to me. But to look decent and be strong and virile into your sixties, that is worth so much more.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 03:40:22 AM »
IMO the problems will come later in life if you fuck up your fertility. That's just an 'if' as some will be fine, others will lose any chance they had at having a kid.

I agree with phreak, you will find they are more appealing once you are older and make you young again.  It is a massive advantage to making you look fit and simply be fit. You become elite.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 11:37:48 AM »
If using AAs is a good hobby for you then go for it man.  I enjoy spending my free time on training/eating/learning/buying drugs cycles etc.

some rather be at the bar and gamble
some rather buy a harley

its all in your taste, but i gotta say im 35 and I look ten times better then anyone i hang with and i know when there showing me there knew tatu or knew exhaust system on there bike they always through a coment or two in saying "man i gotta get back into the gym" .  It never fails.

and I gotta a nice small buffet of tastey pussy to go with my lifestyle/ wether or not the drugs helped me with that or not. I can not say that anyone I associate with has any quality woman in there life unless its the wife and even thats stretching it.

I feel that AAS usage properly will can benefit you in more ways then one

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 12:07:17 PM »
I'm 37, prob one of the oldest in here. 

I say it's definitely worth it, look at all these people who live boring ass lives, same old shit day in day out.  99% of those my age have given up, depressed, on anti anxiety Meds, FAT, out of shape, on and on.

I cycle so it's fun, I look forward and plan cycles, get my stuff and feel like a little kid at Christmas when I see a FedEx package!  I have goals and makes me train hard and eat right, I have a ton of energy and look amazing.  I feel like I'm driving a Lamborghini and everyone else is stuck in 1st gear in a Honda Civic

I think the key is moderation, I kept doses under a gram, and do 2 cycles a year, about 12-14 weeks each so it adds up to the old school time off=time on.  Stick to safe compounds like test, deca, var.   try to eat healthy and train when off and you'd be surprise how much gains you can kept. 

I had kids a while back and was off a year, shrunk to 216.  Cycles back up to 245, and now been off 6 weeks and still around 233-235...

I love it.  Just don't abuse it.  If ur not competitive I'd stay the hell away from insulin or diuretics and never do rec drugs
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 04:44:28 PM »
IMO the problems will come later in life if you fuck up your fertility. That's just an 'if' as some will be fine, others will lose any chance they had at having a kid.

I agree with phreak, you will find they are more appealing once you are older and make you young again.  It is a massive advantage to making you look fit and simply be fit. You become elite.

Who has ever lost fertility from Using aas?  I know guys 'on' various ages dosages and durations all  knock up the wife just fine and on accident mostly, and others don't know what gear is take a year to get their wife pregnant. Just don't know how common that is maybe I will Google then.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 04:22:59 AM »

Who has ever lost fertility from Using aas?  I know guys 'on' various ages dosages and durations all  knock up the wife just fine and on accident mostly, and others don't know what gear is take a year to get their wife pregnant. Just don't know how common that is maybe I will Google then.

I think if you're predisposed to having problems getting a girl knocked up, then AAS will make things 100X worse, if not impossible. But if you're "firing on all cylinders" then I don't think its as much of a problem as people make it out to be, especially with hcg/hmg and clomid. I had a friend running 1g tren + a ton of other shit (crazy powerlifters) who got his girl pregnant by accident (no hcg or clomid involved). So its really just a risk you have to weigh...

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2016, 05:01:30 AM »
I'm 48 yrs. old, have been "on" for 6 years. After the initial kid in a candy store phase, I've settled into 250 mg test once a week and several times a year I'll take that up to 500-750 and throw on moderately dosed Dbol or Winny. Is it worth it? For me - yes, absolutely. Even if I go without lifting for a month and eat like a bird (low protein and complete crap at that), I still look and feel "athletic"  and retain more strength and muscle than nature would prefer. I think the key is self controlled moderation and resisting the ever present urge to go nuts on dosage. I was a "perma-bulker" as a natty - 270# at my natty "peak", so I've had a decade or so as a "big guy" relative to the non juiced anyway, so although my "big guy days" were far from bodybuilder shredded (more bloated powerlifter-ish), I had them - so I've been there , done that in a sense. I think this makes it easier for me to be content to run more moderate doses as muscularity, condition, and aesthetics have replaced size as my priority.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
I have seen enough guys dying/permanent fucked before fourty, to tell you to use the least possible doses to feel good about yourself, and pursue other goals in life besides having some meat in your body.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 08:41:07 AM »

I say it's definitely worth it, look at all these people who live boring ass lives, same old shit day in day out.  99% of those my age have given up, depressed, on anti anxiety Meds, FAT, out of shape, on and on.

I cycle so it's fun, I look forward and plan cycles, get my stuff and feel like a little kid at Christmas when I see a FedEx package!  I have goals and makes me train hard and eat right, I have a ton of energy and look amazing.  I feel like I'm driving a Lamborghini and everyone else is stuck in 1st gear in a Honda Civic

I think the key is moderation, I kept doses under a gram, and do 2 cycles a year, about 12-14 weeks each so it adds up to the old school time off=time on.  Stick to safe compounds like test, deca, var.   try to eat healthy and train when off and you'd be surprise how much gains you can kept. 

I had kids a while back and was off a year, shrunk to 216.  Cycles back up to 245, and now been off 6 weeks and still around 233-235...

I love it.  Just don't abuse it.  If ur not competitive I'd stay the hell away from insulin or diuretics and never do rec drugs
Great post !

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 09:15:09 AM »
I have seen enough guys dying/permanent fucked before fourty, to tell you to use the least possible doses to feel good about yourself, and pursue other goals in life besides having some meat in your body.
:D

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 10:20:49 AM »

I think the key is moderation

Sure, nothing says 'moderate' like orals dosed at 100mg.

You post more dumb shit on this forum than anyone else…. A never ending cascade of dumb… stupid… shit. Just an onslaught of dumb, stupid shit.

You are either a troll, or galactically stupid.

Fuck off and die.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 10:31:27 AM »
Sure, nothing says 'moderate' like orals dosed at 100mg.

You post more dumb shit on this forum than anyone else…. A never ending cascade of dumb… stupid… shit. Just an onslaught of dumb, stupid shit.

You are either a troll, or galactically stupid.

Fuck off and die.

I must have said something that makes u stalk me.  you are obsessed with me.  I must have proved you wrong on something and it has destroyed you. 

I'm not running anything at 100 mg, I was asking a question.  I stay on low doses, never going above 400 mg on any injectible.  The only orals I do is pharm grade oxandrolone, 50 mg X 6 weeks, twice a year.

Maybe you were one of the dumbfucks who claimed UG was the same as pharmacy grade products and since I proved how dumb that was, you never recovered?   The poster above said great post, then you say how stupid it was.  You are making yourself look like a fool.   Jealousy is a hard pill to swallow.   

You remind me of those asses in my gym, probably early 20s, lives at home with his parents, lives in New Jersey and thinks they are Italian, waking around with sleeveless shirts and imaginary Lat syndrome, dropping plates everywhere.  Fucking douchebag
you are gay.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 10:36:26 AM »
I must have proved you wrong on something and it has destroyed you. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 06:52:30 PM »

Please leave you fucking pussy.  If you can't post anything worth while or constructive, you are wasting everyone's time with your childess bullshit.   

The original poster asked a question and we have posted our experiences in order to help him.  Fuck heads like you always have to high jack these threads with a bunch of 2nd grade antics. 
you are gay.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2016, 01:20:37 PM »

Hit and miss but I would suggest if you were going to have problems down the line naturally then doing aas will just make it happen on the spot instead.of later on.

You are correct, lots of people have issues falling pregnant never knowing aas. Lots of guys have Ed issues never knowing aas. So it's not like aas causes these problems by itself, just that if you were predisposed then aas will make sure it happens for you.

And therein lies the difficulty in assessing whether you are someone who will have issues or not. You don't really know until down the road however if blood/health is good whilst on then it's a positive sign it isnt fucking with you to much.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2016, 08:26:17 PM »
My count was under one million, I was/is a big fan of nandrolone and I think that contributed to the low count.  I used the scaly pct program and got it up to 10 million and now have 4 kids!   

On another note, I'm following advice of people who know their shit and been staying away from nandrolone and look and feel better.  Quality oxandrolone and test does wonders!    I cycle and been off 7 weeks now and feel amazing.  Lost just a little definition but not much size, balls back and no ED issues.  Plenty of energy and not much loss of strength either.  Before when I did nandrolone it took months to feel normal again.  I think now I'm going to stick with short cycles 8 weeks and try to keep it max 3 cycles a year...
you are gay.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 12:57:11 PM »
Your screen name is equipoise yet your claiming to not have done steroids? Wtf man.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 03:24:48 PM »
My count was under one million, I was/is a big fan of nandrolone and I think that contributed to the low count.  I used the scaly pct program and got it up to 10 million and now have 4 kids!   

On another note, I'm following advice of people who know their shit and been staying away from nandrolone and look and feel better.  Quality oxandrolone and test does wonders!    I cycle and been off 7 weeks now and feel amazing.  Lost just a little definition but not much size, balls back and no ED issues.  Plenty of energy and not much loss of strength either.  Before when I did nandrolone it took months to feel normal again.  I think now I'm going to stick with short cycles 8 weeks and try to keep it max 3 cycles a year...

did you have kids while on? girls or boys?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 07:41:47 PM »
did you have kids while on? girls or boys?

we thought we were pregnant so I hopped on oxandrolone only just to add some strength back, found out she wasn't pregnant so stopped it, did clomid and 2 months off had kids...  All 4 off the sauce, 3 of which are boys... No surprise there.   Seems like everyone who gets pregnant while on has girls

Maybe Oxandrolone causes more boys, test more girls??? Lol
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 02:18:19 AM »
we thought we were pregnant so I hopped on oxandrolone only just to add some strength back, found out she wasn't pregnant so stopped it, did clomid and 2 months off had kids...  All 4 off the sauce, 3 of which are boys... No surprise there.   Seems like everyone who gets pregnant while on has girls

Maybe Oxandrolone causes more boys, test more girls??? Lol

not sure if srs  :D
its even funnier cuz anavar is a pussy AAS and test is what makes men  ;D

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2016, 04:45:13 AM »
not sure if srs  :D
its even funnier cuz anavar is a pussy AAS and test is what makes men  ;D

Is it really pussy though? From people who have had legit anavar (not just mislabelled winny tablets or dbol+nolva lol) they all said it's really good, strength through the roof, pumped 24/7, fat loss, no side effects etc.