Author Topic: Trump 1991: Reagan's Tax Reform A 'Catastrophe,' U.S. Is Like The Soviet Union  (Read 417 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump 1991: Reagan's Tax Reform A 'Catastrophe,' U.S. Is Like The Soviet Union

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5094/trump-1991-reagans-tax-reform-catastrophe-us-hank-berrien

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Trump is a simpleton. No grasp of anything, incredibly shallow.

How can I tell? Just listen to his speeches, especially the recent one at the NY Republican gala. Made zero sense, like a drunk, concussed person trying to form thoughts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump is a simpleton. No grasp of anything, incredibly shallow.

How can I tell? Just listen to his speeches, especially the recent one at the NY Republican gala. Made zero sense, like a drunk, concussed person trying to form thoughts.

Scott Baio said it best... "I like trump because he talks like I do".

Most of us on getbig, we love politics and watching the news and have decent education/experiences.  We're above average intelligence.

Now, think of the *average* person, at 100 IQ.  Not all that interested in politics.  Now think of all those at 90 IQ... Dull as shit, with zero clue how the world works.  Trump speaks, and for the first time in their lives, they hear a politician that they UNDERSTAND and who speaks like they do.  "Greatness" and "winning" are two vague phrases that make the dumb feel good.   And when getbiggers "like many of his ideas", they're admitting they like the vague keywords, since it can mean anything to them.

Brilliant people don't like Trump.  Above average people don't like Trump.   People who are very ignorant in politics, or very stupid in general, love Trump.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Scott Baio said it best... "I like trump because he talks like I do".

Most of us on getbig, we love politics and watching the news and have decent education/experiences.  We're above average intelligence.

Now, think of the *average* person, at 100 IQ.  Not all that interested in politics.  Now think of all those at 90 IQ... Dull as shit, with zero clue how the world works.  Trump speaks, and for the first time in their lives, they hear a politician that they UNDERSTAND and who speaks like they do.  "Greatness" and "winning" are two vague phrases that make the dumb feel good.   And when getbiggers "like many of his ideas", they're admitting they like the vague keywords, since it can mean anything to them.

Brilliant people don't like Trump.  Above average people don't like Trump.   People who are very ignorant in politics, or very stupid in general, love Trump.
Yes, you're very smart for believing biased news articles and writing out all these paragraphs of mental gymnastics to make yourself appear more educated.