Author Topic: Bloated as F*** !  (Read 4690 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bloated as F*** !
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 06:13:43 AM »
250 anadrol, 50 var, superdrol and winny?!?

Are you trying to get liver cancer?  Damn man. Do you get blood work done?  Wasn't that what that guy Anthony or whatever his name was (the guy everyone hates) die from?
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 06:44:15 AM »
250 anadrol, 50 var, superdrol and winny?!?

Are you trying to get liver cancer?  Damn man. Do you get blood work done?  Wasn't that what that guy Anthony or whatever his name was (the guy everyone hates) die from?

I know it's insane my var is up to 75mg and sd 30mg and drop back to 200mg..  yes of í test my blood. Few weeks ago I was total fine... going again after 10days

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 06:53:30 AM »
lol
you dont need 300g of protein a day
but if you think you do then:this

I can only go into my own experiences and what works for me.

With what I stated above, carbs are in mid double digits, fats are around 100 grams a day. The only thing left to increase is protein. That routinely takes me up to 300 grams protein a day if Im taking in 2200 cals. Anything less and I would be in a severe caloric deficit for way too long, till I carb load on the weekend.

When I start trying to increase mass I add carbs morning and after training, (only more if needed) and that is when protein will fall around the pound per body weight average.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 07:25:12 AM »
I can only go into my own experiences and what works for me.

With what I stated above, carbs are in mid double digits, fats are around 100 grams a day. The only thing left to increase is protein. That routinely takes me up to 300 grams protein a day if Im taking in 2200 cals. Anything less and I would be in a severe caloric deficit for way too long, till I carb load on the weekend.

When I start trying to increase mass I add carbs morning and after training, (only more if needed) and that is when protein will fall around the pound per body weight average.

i cut on 200g protein and 300g carbs a day easily... fats around 50-80g

>250g protein a day and im a fart machine. low carbs and i feel like shit and have zero energy... and therefore expand a LOT less too.

but to each his own

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 07:35:23 AM »
i cut on 200g protein and 300g carbs a day easily... fats around 50-80g

>250g protein a day and im a fart machine. low carbs and i feel like shit and have zero energy... and therefore expand a LOT less too.

but to each his own

Interesting. I hardly ever pass gas during the week when carbs are really low. I eat 4-5 meals and have 2 shakes. I have no problems eating that much in the ratios I mentioned.

Once Saturday rolls around and I carb load, god damn, I dont even want to be around me. Farts are luck mustard gas.

Dont you also use T3 though?

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 08:37:13 AM »
If i would only eat 3 meals,,, how can i get 300grams of protein out of that ?

doubt you actually need 300p but if you really feel the need to then I would just drink a carton of egg whites each meal or at least use them to supplement some chicken or red meat.

32oz egg white carton= 100g protein

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 09:21:32 AM »
Its pointless getting  300 grams in 3 meals you have to eat 5-6 meals a day to use that amount properly.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 09:25:38 AM »
doubt you actually need 300p but if you really feel the need to then I would just drink a carton of egg whites each meal or at least use them to supplement some chicken or red meat.

32oz egg white carton= 100g protein

Ask the bigger guys on the board how much they took in when they made their best gains. Some.numbers were at 400 grams. You may argue they don't need that much but what they are doing is obviously working.

Also check out some videos of Ric Drasin. He used to train with Arnold, alot of the bigger guys ate a substantial amount of protein.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2016, 10:18:43 AM »
Last winter I ate over 400 gram protein 5 days a week some.time close to 500 gram, daily calories were around 4-5k and fasted half days on weekends put on over 20+lbs of new muscle once I cut didn't ever get to fat either went from 198ish September to 240lbs in mid December highest I went was 750mg test e or sust  can't remember what inwas using and few weeks of dbol at 20-40mgs now i cut back to below 9% now I'm 225lbs when carbed up and full dieting down with higher protein takes longer but I even gain strength hit PRs on squat or DL each week when lean out because of the tren test mast  and var drol now. It's high protein diet I attribute it too over 300 grams day throw science all u want at it I belive in extremely high protein. Also I'm fat ass and want to eat more

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 12:53:12 AM »
Its pointless getting  300 grams in 3 meals you have to eat 5-6 meals a day to use that amount properly.

oh come on, this myth has been busted a BILLION times
meal frequency is 99% irrelevant.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 05:17:33 AM »

he's just been brainwashed by the greedy fucks who wanna make a fast buck bro

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 05:19:13 AM »

I cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 05:26:40 AM »
he's just been brainwashed by the greedy fucks who wanna make a fast buck bro

lol how am I being used to make a buck through meal frequency? Please explain that one. I'd love to hear it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 05:43:50 AM »
lol how am I being used to make a buck through meal frequency? Please explain that one. I'd love to hear it.

because if they get you to buy into that horseshit then you'll most likely realize that it's a goddamn fucking pain in the ass to prepare 6-8 meals a day, so then you'll most likely buy thier protien powder or meal replacements they have ready to sell ya

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 05:52:31 AM »
I cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
i am not.
anyone who really thinks you can only absorb so much protein per meal (30g? lol) has absolutely zero clue about how the human body works.

unless you consume 200g whey isolate all at once and dont eat any protein for the rest of the day there will be zero difference.
lets be serious here, of course consuming a shitload of rapidly absorbing protein will lead to a high rate of protein oxidation and gluconeogenesis, but that is far from what anyone would do in real life.
whole food protein takes time to be digested... casein, meat, eggs, whatever. the more of it, the longer it takes.

a big amount of casein elevates plasma amino acids for 8+ hours. dose dependently. it makes EXTREMELY LITTLE difference whether you consume 5x40g protein or 2x100g protein, as long as your protein sources are not completely retarded (ie 100g whey isolate at once).

of course most people would prefer eating smaller meals more frequently because lets be honest, eating >1000 kcals or >100g protein in a single meal makes you extremely full and bloats for a couple hours. but thats the only difference.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 05:54:35 AM »
because if they get you to buy into that horseshit then you'll most likely realize that it's a goddamn fucking pain in the ass to prepare 6-8 meals a day, so then you'll most likely buy thier protien powder or meal replacements they have ready to sell ya

Lol I have no problems preparing 6 meals a day. I go through a tub of whey every month in  a half. I use no other supps at all. No one is bullshitting me or making a fortune off me. That was quite the assumption you made on your part brother.

My choice for eating that frequently  is based on TRYING several methods. I'm 44 years old, 218 lean pounds. I think my avatar demonstates I look pretty good considering I destroy my body all day in construction and use half the gear guys younger then me use.

Thanks. I think I'll stick to what's worked for.me. You guys can suck back 100 grams a sitting if you want. Kudos if it works for you but don't be so quick in your assertions that I'm some sheep.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 06:03:57 AM »
i am not.
anyone who really thinks you can only absorb so much protein per meal (30g? lol) has absolutely zero clue about how the human body works.

unless you consume 200g whey isolate all at once and dont eat any protein for the rest of the day there will be zero difference.
lets be serious here, of course consuming a shitload of rapidly absorbing protein will lead to a high rate of protein oxidation and gluconeogenesis, but that is far from what anyone would do in real life.
whole food protein takes time to be digested... casein, meat, eggs, whatever. the more of it, the longer it takes.

a big amount of casein elevates plasma amino acids for 8+ hours. dose dependently. it makes EXTREMELY LITTLE difference whether you consume 5x40g protein or 2x100g protein, as long as your protein sources are not completely retarded (ie 100g whey isolate at once).

of course most people would prefer eating smaller meals more frequently because lets be honest, eating >1000 kcals or >100g protein in a single meal makes you extremely full and bloats for a couple hours. but thats the only difference.

Thanks for the explanation. I always appreciate your input, although nowhere did i mention you can only absorb 30g at once. If I did I wouldnt be eating 300grams a day in 6 meals.

I won't go into a debate over it with anyone. Again, I'll stick with what works for me and I'll pass on that info to others to use or not. My word is not etched in stone as the end all and be all for everyone. I suggest trying different methods and gauging how effective it is for you.
If its working thats all that matters.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 11:00:11 AM »
Thanks for the explanation. I always appreciate your input, although nowhere did i mention you can only absorb 30g at once. If I did I wouldnt be eating 300grams a day in 6 meals.

I won't go into a debate over it with anyone. Again, I'll stick with what works for me and I'll pass on that info to others to use or not. My word is not etched in stone as the end all and be all for everyone. I suggest trying different methods and gauging how effective it is for you.
If its working thats all that matters.

best advice right there... goes for everything in this sport... drugs, food, gym, cardio, rest and so on