Author Topic: Trump Makes Dramatic Turnaround on Eliminating National Debt  (Read 2353 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Makes Dramatic Turnaround on Eliminating National Debt
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »
It all comes out in the wash. Have we ever seen any political candidate in history attacked so viciously? This election is exposing the global elite and for once the conspiracies were right, it doesn't matter what party you vote for because they are all controlled by the same people but we're trying our best to stop it.

yes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2016, 11:42:20 AM »
true but Trump has been attacked from the left AND the right.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2016, 11:44:39 AM »
true but Trump has been attacked from the left AND the right.

so what?

didn't Hillary and her supporters attack Obama too when they were running against each other

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2016, 11:50:51 AM »
so what?

didn't Hillary and her supporters attack Obama too when they were running against each other

Yes, but MSNBC was on both of their nuts the whole time.

FOX has been pretty tough on Trump, I'll admit.  MSNBC loves him but mocks him daily, like the court jester.   Overall, the right is FAR tougher on Trump than the left.  Talk radio hits trump hard daily.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 12:06:40 PM »
Yes, but MSNBC was on both of their nuts the whole time.

FOX has been pretty tough on Trump, I'll admit.  MSNBC loves him but mocks him daily, like the court jester.   Overall, the right is FAR tougher on Trump than the left.  Talk radio hits trump hard daily.

I don't believe Trump has been attacked any worse than Obama from either the media or the wing nuts

In fact I think Obama had it much worse

Not really the topic of this thread but I was just responding to the statement about how bad Trump is supposedly being treated

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 12:09:18 PM »
I don't believe Trump has been attacked any worse than Obama from either the media or the wing nuts

In fact I think Obama had it much worse

Not really the topic of this thread but I was just responding to the statement about how bad Trump is supposedly being treated

You think MSNBC was harder on Obama in 2008, than they are on Trump in 2016?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 01:07:05 PM »
You think MSNBC was harder on Obama in 2008, than they are on Trump in 2016?

No, of course not but all right wing media sources were much harder on Obama than MSNBC has ever been on Trump

Keep in mind that there is also no network of left wing radio commentators that is even comparable to what the right wing has

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 01:19:44 PM »
No, of course not but all right wing media sources were much harder on Obama than MSNBC has ever been on Trump

Do you watch MSNBC?   I enjoy fox radio all day long, but each night, I catch maddow, the estrogen glasses guy, lawrence odonell and usually Chris mathews again at 2 am. 

These shows have a NIGHTLY piece on Trump.   Maddow almost always leads with it.  Chris O'estrogen has "trumpster fire", a nightly part on how bad Trump is.   ODonnell brag about getting threatened to be sued by trump, and trashes him daily.  And Mathews?   lol LOVES trashing Trump.

I don't think FOX dedicated as much TV air time to trashing Obama in the year before the election, as MSNBC has done to Trump.  It's nonstop. 

Again, how much MSNBC do you watch daily?   I hate Trump, as you may know lol... but I readily admit MSNBC spends a ton of time trashing him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2016, 09:04:01 AM »
Do you watch MSNBC?   I enjoy fox radio all day long, but each night, I catch maddow, the estrogen glasses guy, lawrence odonell and usually Chris mathews again at 2 am. 

These shows have a NIGHTLY piece on Trump.   Maddow almost always leads with it.  Chris O'estrogen has "trumpster fire", a nightly part on how bad Trump is.   ODonnell brag about getting threatened to be sued by trump, and trashes him daily.  And Mathews?   lol LOVES trashing Trump.

I don't think FOX dedicated as much TV air time to trashing Obama in the year before the election, as MSNBC has done to Trump.  It's nonstop. 

Again, how much MSNBC do you watch daily?   I hate Trump, as you may know lol... but I readily admit MSNBC spends a ton of time trashing him.

no one watches MSNBC...remember?

you're suggesting that a few stories each day on MSNBC about Trump (the wackjob who's leading the Republicans for the nomination) somehow equals the coverage of Fox News, Glenn Beck,Rush  and countless other right wing TV/radio hosts who spent entire shows talking about Obama being a foreign born muslim, dictator who hates America?

OK,if you say so.

After all, by your own admission you listen to right wing radio "all day long" and then watch MSNBC "each night".   You didn't mention it but I assume you're also all over the internet each day from Breitbart to Daily Kos for anything that might not be covered on TV and radio

the best I can do is catch a few minutes of Colbert a few nights a week

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2016, 09:07:53 AM »
CNN has done it to trump daily too.   as has the print media.   they've torn him a new one, deservedly so.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2016, 09:13:03 AM »
I respond to the allegation that everyone is attacking Trump with

Absolutely. He is such a phenomenal obnoxious nutcase that even people who are supposed to be on his side recognize the danger. And it's NOT the danger of exposing the machine.. being a threat to those in control.. it's about being detrimental to our nation. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2016, 11:29:09 AM »
I respond to the allegation that everyone is attacking Trump with

Absolutely. He is such a phenomenal obnoxious nutcase that even people who are supposed to be on his side recognize the danger. And it's NOT the danger of exposing the machine.. being a threat to those in control.. it's about being detrimental to our nation. 

good point

merely reporting on the batshit crazy stuff that he says is not attacking him