Author Topic: Cruz video finally arrives  (Read 565 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

James

Re: Cruz video finally arrives
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 03:47:43 PM »

240 you are an idiot

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _______________

The ‘delegate’ is Bruce Redden, a Cruz staffer, collecting things that people hand Ted Cruz as he shakes hands, signs books, and takes pictures after every event,” Phillips told TheDC. “The money is a $5 donation that a supporter gave to their small child to hand to the senator, along with a picture the child drew.”

“It was actually a great moment and indicative of the kind of amazing support we have from the grassroots,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/22/cruz-campaign-refutes-video-claiming-he-passed-money-to-delegate-video/#ixzz46b9ixg3e

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 03:51:37 PM »
It was more of a joke against those peppering me for release of a hotel video that team Rubio was shopping.   The explanation makes sense. 

James

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 04:05:04 PM »
It was more of a joke against those peppering me for release of a hotel video that team Rubio was shopping.   The explanation makes sense.  

but yet as usual you sure were quick to jump all over this as being hard to refute evidence against Cruz on the G & O Board by writing the following:

LOL!   Wow, gonna be tough to argue that.   Why in the world is a presidential contender handing money to a person?   Wow.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 06:06:55 PM »
Once I read your explanation I said it makes sense.