Author Topic: Which one takes the cake???  (Read 1581 times)

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
Which one takes the cake???
« on: March 21, 2006, 08:26:44 PM »
  I know that ECA stacks are suppossed to be the best fat burners, but i also have a bottle of Lipo6 and have heard many good things about it too.  So which should i take  :-\

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Which one takes the cake???
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:47:45 AM »
Did someone say cake?
:

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »

Wassup POPEYE!!!

The BlockHead is all up in the hiiizzzouuussee!

Lipo6 is a quality fat-burner...taken as prescribed dont get me wrong...it's a good product...look at the trend now...every other company are trying to mimic Lipo6. The liquid-caps...the formula.

'The Chad,' himself, told me last year at this NPC show here in Illinois...if any player knows this answer...it's HIM. I asked him straight up I said 'Chad...with the ban on ephedra what on the market now would you reccomend as a replacement to something that worked so well for so long for losing bodyfat(not weight)...for someone like me(or you, Popeye) who's competitive minded..."

He told me straight up...he said majority of the 'fat-burners' out there are the same give or take an ingredient or two...he said go get some vaso-pro or in other words...ephedrine hcl. 25mg of that which would be 1 tablet, a bottle of NoDoz(which is 200mg of caffeine per tablet) and go to a 'Dollar Store' and buy CHEAP regular aspirin which should be 325mg per tablet. It is penny's compared to a $30-$40 bottle of whatever and twice as effective at eating up bodyfat. SO...1 ephedrine hcl tab at 25mg...1 NoDoz tablet which will be 200mg of caffeine and 1 tablet of aspirin which will be 325mg. THAT is the most effective fat-burning formula around. Go that route.

This is what ME personally...TheBlockhea d...this is what I reccomend you to do if you still want to lean towards LIPO6. I have a feeling you are torn between the two...

2-LIPO6 tabs with HALF an ephedrine hcl tab(12.5mg) and 1 baby aspirin(81mg) Do that. Adding 12.5mg of ephedrine will be safe/effective and within reason...LIPO already has synepherine and yohimbine in it so too much of a good thing is usually NOT a good thing. LIPO doesnt have aspirin in it so a little splash of it I think will amplify everything els...81mg of chewable baby aspirin would be in BlockHeads opinion...very effective and cost-efficient!

Hope this helps!
?

Popeye

• Getbig III
  • Go big, Or go home!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 08:24:31 PM »
  Thanks once again Block, always there for me  ;D