Author Topic: Chic joins Iron mag labs  (Read 5191 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Chic joins Iron mag labs
« on: April 26, 2016, 09:36:13 AM »

In a move aimed to shake things up in the world of performance supplementation marketing, IronMag Labs announces the arrival of one of the bodybuilding industry’s most visible and influential insiders. Bob Cicherillo, the familiar voice of the Mr. Olympia contest, has signed a multi-year deal with IML, a brand that has spent more than a decade revolutionizing the hardcore supplement category.

According to Cicherillo, “I’ve worked with some great companies over the years, but I’ve never encountered a commitment to marketing excellence like the one I discovered here at IML. I was already familiar with their products anabolic placebos, some of the best in the business. But I had no idea how passionate and dedicated this team is. Rob DiMaggio is a trailblazer an expert at circumventing anti-steriod legislation in the supplement industry and I’m beyond excited blew my load in my slacks to work with him .”

In his role as VP of Business Development Cicherillo will help oversee a variety of expansion initiatives the new 'straight from the source' beef derived test supplements as the company looks to reach new customers. DiMaggio, the founder of the IronMag brand and the IronMag Labs line of supplements adds, “This is a great day for our company. Another reminder to expect the unexpected. Few would have envisioned IML and Cicherillo as a match, given the G4P rumours that have long hung over him, but with our new range of naturally derived beef based test boosters this is exactly the kind of addition we’ve been looking for.”

Creators of several patent pending formulas introduced following the banning of prior ingredients, IML is one of the most successful consumer direct supplement companies in the world, with a line of supplements that includes the soon to be released Super DMZ 5.0, Cojones Dust Super Test Boosterthe fifth generation of the legendary pro-anabolic muscle building synergy blend a new organic test booster designed specifically to appeal to the metro-sexual, Blaha watching, physique aspiring gym goers.

Cicherillo is anxious to get started, “The quality and efficacy of the IML products are in a non anabolic league of their own. Now it’s time to position the company so that everyone aspiring schmoes has the opportunity to experience what IML is all about. We’re about to have some fun, which is what I am best known for!”

Edited.  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Chic joins Iron mag labs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »
I am SO happy to no longer be in the industry.

This shit is played-out and beyond lame.

How these cats like Bob choose to remain working these fraudulent angles is beyond me.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 09:43:37 AM »
I honestly think some of it works, as a supplement to everything else, but nothing like pinning though. I used to use hydrolysed whey, creatine and amino acids like glutamine. The pro-hormones work while you are on them, and then you lose most of it after.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:58 AM »
Bob has to make a living however he can. I don't blame him. He is one of the few, professional bodybuilders that was smart enough to realize that he would most likely not win the Mr. Olympia and instead realized that he could make MORE MONEY than even the top 2-5 guys in the IFBB if he instead worked for the richest people in the bodybuilding industry, that being the supplement companies.

"1"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 09:58:42 AM »

How these cats like Bob choose to remain working these fraudulent angles is beyond me.

I have a feeling the industry is going to soon face a wave of consumer related lawsuits.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 10:12:12 AM »
Worst choice possible for them
This guy brings a dark cloud to anything he's affiliated with
He destroyed egg whites international
It's just a matter of time before he fucks this up too

w

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 10:15:09 AM »
Worst choice possible for them
This guy brings a dark cloud to anything he's affiliated with
He destroyed egg whites international
It's just a matter of time before he fucks this up too

HAHAHA!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 10:29:19 AM »
I'm interested in purchasing some Cojones Dust Super Test Booster to complement my Duck Egg and Frog regime - anyone know if the results will be just too drug-like to get away with, without friends and colleagues complimenting me on my pyshuique?...?

T

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 06:11:21 PM »
what i dont get is why companies sign bob,  do they actually think people buy there products because a hasbeen  like bob endorses it?

has bob ever even had a real job.   i never could stand him.  i remember when he was insulting mike mentzer, bob wasnt half the bodybuilder

mentzer was either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 06:15:14 PM »
bob's still one of the biggest names to fans, particularly older fans.

if you're 40 and you were a fan of BBing for most of your adult life, you don't know the names of most of the guys turning pro *today* at 38 years old, and bald, and peaked after 12 years of GH use, who are turning pro today... but you do remember Bob/Prince or King/Titus battles.  And if you grew up on the boards, you may remember Bob, Lee and others mixing it up on the forums back then.  

Kinda the way you could get 10,000 people to show up to meet "retired" QB Brett Favre in any town this weekend, but couldn't get 2000 to show up to see "Current" Eagles QB Sam Bradford.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »
thats true 240 but bob was a shitty pro to begin with   

why would anyone buy a product because a fat hasbeen endorses it, he never even came close to winning  a show. unless you count his rigged masters win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 06:24:17 PM »

why would anyone buy a product because a fat hasbeen endorses it, he never even came close to winning  a show. unless you count his rigged masters win.

I was the biggest critic of Bob winning that show lol.  The clown campaign of 2006 was tons of fun :)

But ten years later, Bob's still in the industry, Bob's still emcee'ing shows, Bob's still working to promote products, meeting fans, etc.

Far better pros have left the sport and aren't growing it anymore.  Far better physiques are retired and doing less with bodybuilding than Bob is doing.  So while yeah, I agree he was an average pro bodybuilder at best, his impact on the sport (even ten years after retiring from competition) is still greater than many of today's current pros.  

Reminds me of Mike Golic of ESPN's Mike & Mike.   An average NFL player whose impact on the sport has FAR outpaced many of that of better NFL players.  I gave Bob more shit on getbig than anyone, lol, but I gotta give him props today for staying a part of the sport.

Can he post here again?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 06:54:27 PM »

why would anyone buy a product because a fat hasbeen endorses it, he never even came close to winning  a show. unless you count his rigged masters win.

yes let's not forget the thrilling war of the worlds series with Bobby chicky boom boom
Walking on a rickety treadmill
Yelling about sugar in his oatmeal
Harassing Jerome Ferguson
Culminating in a rigged show to screw rusty
w

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 07:03:22 PM »

Just out of curiosity, since you used to be in the industry, what would be a ballpark figure for both someone working for one of the fart powder companies as a rep and for someone say working at a muscle magazine back in the day?

Just wondering because you hear stories about bodybuilders working for protein powder or less just because they think it will give them a name so I wondered if perhaps the same would happen with someone as a fan/competitor getting to work a a magazine.
"

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 07:04:56 PM »
yes let's not forget the thrilling war of the worlds series with Bobby chicky boom boom

right on something about bob  i never liked him  i remember when he interviewed danny padilla  and boyer coe on mike mentzer

he was trying to coax them into saying mike was crazy etc but they wouldnt, bob is nothing  but  a has been pro.  and has absolutely nothing interesting

to say or even care about him

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 09:16:14 PM »
 Damn. Venom Vince get beat on another industry insider scoop whilstl he's busy playing with some blokes kielbasa!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:44 PM »
I won't be buying any of these products
"

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 04:59:31 AM »

let's not forget about his dubious intimate relations with the corrupt paul chua, which got milos suspended

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 06:17:17 AM »
Can he post here again?

Yes. So as long as the new sponsor doesn't see it as a conflict of interests (contractually), then yes, he can post here.

"1"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 07:12:26 AM »
Just out of curiosity, since you used to be in the industry, what would be a ballpark figure for both someone working for one of the fart powder companies as a rep and for someone say working at a muscle magazine back in the day?

Just wondering because you hear stories about bodybuilders working for protein powder or less just because they think it will give them a name so I wondered if perhaps the same would happen with someone as a fan/competitor getting to work a a magazine.

Oh, man. What I made as an assistant editor at MuscleMag in the '90s isn't the bar tab for these guys today hawking fart powder. Hell, even working as a consultant as a content provider for a website for a fart-powder company was WAY more financially lucrative.

The bodybuilding "industry" today is fart powder and fart powder alone.

With the launching of companies like EAS and then its much-more-useless clone MuscleTech, bodybuilding entered into a whole new extreme of fraudulent shysters and unethical marketing.

Bob's likely pulling some considerable coin in this new employment. However, his time there won't be long, relatively speaking.

Loyalty and longevity/relevance is short-lived in the land of muscles and fart powder.

I marvel that a seemingly intelligent guy like Bob can tolerate the hideousness of the bodybuilding corporate world after so many years.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 07:21:13 AM »
Bob has to make a living however he can. I don't blame him. He is one of the few, professional bodybuilders that was smart enough to realize that he would most likely not win the Mr. Olympia and instead realized that he could make MORE MONEY than even the top 2-5 guys in the IFBB if he instead worked for the richest people in the bodybuilding industry, that being the supplement companies.

"1"

Good post. Bob was smart enough to carve out a successful career niche within the crazy contest industry.
FYI, Bob has nice home, pretty wife and lovely daughter.
He's 50 now and doing well in all phases of life.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:17 AM »
Oh, man. What I made as an assistant editor at MuscleMag in the '90s isn't the bar tab for these guys today hawking fart powder. Hell, even working as a consultant as a content provider for a website for a fart-powder company was WAY more financially lucrative.

The bodybuilding "industry" today is fart powder and fart powder alone.

With the launching of companies like EAS and then its much-more-useless clone MuscleTech, bodybuilding entered into a whole new extreme of fraudulent shysters and unethical marketing.

Bob's likely pulling some considerable coin in this new employment. However, his time there won't be long, relatively speaking.

Loyalty and longevity/relevance is short-lived in the land of muscles and fart powder.

I marvel that a seemingly intelligent guy like Bob can tolerate the hideousness of the bodybuilding corporate world after so many years.

C'mon man, Weider was just as bad as these guys for decades.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 08:08:09 AM »
C'mon man, Weider was just as bad as these guys for decades.

The extremity of the lies, sheer number of shysters and pervasiveness of fart powder companies entered a new dimension with the arrival of the brands I mention.

But of course. Weider was the original fart powder guru.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 08:31:16 AM »

I hear you, and largely agree, but still can't deny that using creatine and following Shawn Phillips bench routine had me at my strongest ever.  Could've just been my age at the time, but taking myoplex, at the very least, consistently made me get protein and calories.

Of course they completely overhyped the results, and I never grew into a Danny Hester.   But I didn't expect to either.
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 08:34:50 AM »
Chick will never allow himself to be told where and when he can post