Author Topic: Trump wins nomination, immediately insults all women  (Read 1186 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump wins nomination, immediately insults all women
« on: April 27, 2016, 06:33:37 AM »
He takes 5 states, over 100 delegates, and moves to a spot where he's practically unbeatable now, he'll have 1350+ delegates by convention.

THEN

He takes his victory speech to shit all over Hilary.  She'd only have 5%, but she gets the womens vote.  Even Repub lapdog Chris Christe - his wife rolled her eyes in the background while saying this.

Trump is VERY media shrewd.  He doesn't do this by accident - that would be incompetence.  No, this is intentional.  The very moment it becomes de jure Hilary vs Trump, he immediately shits on women (who always decide the election).   

not dumb.  It's by design.  He wants to give hilary the win, folks.  She sat front row at his wedding and he's given her lots of money.  More importantly, they have the same elite NYer liberal attitude and beliefs.  Trump believes hilary will do good things as prez, so he's helping her get it.  Winning the nomination - in reality - then immediately shitting on women is how he helps her to get that.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
Re: Trump wins nomination, immediately insults all women
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 06:37:05 AM »
You do not have a future as a political analyst.  Keep your day job.  Bah!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 09:28:43 AM »
Are you still on about the whole Clinton conspiracy thing? Why would he continue to trash her if he was trying to get her elected in secret?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 09:33:45 AM »
Are you still on about the whole Clinton conspiracy thing? Why would he continue to trash her if he was trying to get her elected in secret?

he's trashed her less than everyone else.  He's trashed bernie way more, and he's been statistically out of it from minute 1 thanks to the super delegates. 

he's done just enough to appear credible to his base - but mainly went on about the affairs and hitting that clumsy women angle.  The way he artfully wrecked Bush, rubio and even mccain/romney... all he dings hilary on is "you have a vagina and your man cheated on you" - things that will motivate the shit out of females to hate GOP and vote Hilary.

He cannot be that clumsy with her, and so good at cleverly wrecking everyone else. 

You admitted he might be PURPOSELY LOSING delegates to prove a point about the system.  But you don't think it's possible he'd purposely lose the race to get his wedding buddy Hilary elected?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 09:55:26 AM »
he's trashed her less than everyone else.  He's trashed bernie way more, and he's been statistically out of it from minute 1 thanks to the super delegates. 

he's done just enough to appear credible to his base - but mainly went on about the affairs and hitting that clumsy women angle.  The way he artfully wrecked Bush, rubio and even mccain/romney... all he dings hilary on is "you have a vagina and your man cheated on you" - things that will motivate the shit out of females to hate GOP and vote Hilary.

He cannot be that clumsy with her, and so good at cleverly wrecking everyone else. 

You admitted he might be PURPOSELY LOSING delegates to prove a point about the system.  But you don't think it's possible he'd purposely lose the race to get his wedding buddy Hilary elected?

Do yourself and the rest of this board a favor and check yourself into the nearest mental hospital.  All you will need is your phone to show them your posts on this board and I'm sure they will fit you with a nice straight jacket and have a well padded room for you to relax

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 12:35:09 PM »

Have you not been listening to him? He's already attacking her for Benghazi, the email scandal, her husbands affairs, her "woman card", her atrocious record of destabilizing the middle east...this would not help her in any way. He said all of this last night after sweeping 5 states on live television. You would be delusional at this point to believe he's helping her. Just wait until the general, he will unleash every last drop of shit he has on her, and she will never recover. I'm predicting a landslide victory at this point. Trump is inevitable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 12:38:52 PM »
Have you not been listening to him? He's already attacking her for Benghazi, the email scandal, her husbands affairs, her "woman card", her atrocious record of destabilizing the middle east...this would not help her in any way. He said all of this last night after sweeping 5 states on live television. You would be delusional at this point to believe he's helping her. Just wait until the general, he will unleash every last drop of shit he has on her, and she will never recover. I'm predicting a landslide victory at this point. Trump is inevitable.

1) remove the "woman" and "affair" attacks.  Those only help her, let's be honest.  No woman will shit on HIlary because her hubby cheated.  If anything, Trump is opening sores in every woman who has ever been scorned.

And maybe he's not helping her - but he's attacked Bernie much worse so far.   Even when he was down 30 points nationally.  Doesn't make sense that he'd "swing down" to someone who had, mathematically, zero chance, calling him a commie, etc.

I'm not saying Trump would completely leave her alone - too obvious.  But wow, he's sure gone easy on her.  Attacking her because "she's only doing well because she's a woman" is absolutely terrible for him - and he's SO good with attacking.  I can't imagine her's brilliant at wrecking all the others, but half the things he uses against Hilary only motivate women to back her.

I agree he's inevitable for nomination, I've said that all along.  Then I think, one way or another, he tanks it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 12:39:46 PM »

I predicted it in January but glad to have you on board.  8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 12:46:56 PM »
1) remove the "woman" and "affair" attacks.  Those only help her, let's be honest.  No woman will shit on HIlary because her hubby cheated.  If anything, Trump is opening sores in every woman who has ever been scorned.

And maybe he's not helping her - but he's attacked Bernie much worse so far.   Even when he was down 30 points nationally.  Doesn't make sense that he'd "swing down" to someone who had, mathematically, zero chance, calling him a commie, etc.

I'm not saying Trump would completely leave her alone - too obvious.  But wow, he's sure gone easy on her.  Attacking her because "she's only doing well because she's a woman" is absolutely terrible for him - and he's SO good with attacking.  I can't imagine her's brilliant at wrecking all the others, but half the things he uses against Hilary only motivate women to back her.

I agree he's inevitable for nomination, I've said that all along.  Then I think, one way or another, he tanks it.

In terms of pure mic skills, Trump is the greatest in our lifetime.

Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton and Obama all were great but even they all had the backing of a major political party to some degree.

Trump came in a laid waste to EVERYBODY, including the Republican Party and virtually everybody in the media, solely with his ability to destroy whoever got in front of him.

We will probably never see another candidate like this for a long time, if ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 12:49:07 PM »
In terms of pure mic skills, Trump is the greatest in our lifetime.

Kennedy, Reagan, Clinton and Obama all were great but even they all had the backing of a major political party to some degree.

Trump came in a laid waste to EVERYBODY, including the Republican Party and virtually everybody in the media, solely with his ability to destroy whoever got in front of him.

We will probably never see another candidate like this for a long time, if ever.

agreed, totally

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 06:10:43 PM »
He takes 5 states, over 100 delegates, and moves to a spot where he's practically unbeatable now, he'll have 1350+ delegates by convention.

THEN

He takes his victory speech to shit all over Hilary.  She'd only have 5%, but she gets the womens vote.  Even Repub lapdog Chris Christe - his wife rolled her eyes in the background while saying this.

Trump is VERY media shrewd.  He doesn't do this by accident - that would be incompetence.  No, this is intentional.  The very moment it becomes de jure Hilary vs Trump, he immediately shits on women (who always decide the election).   

not dumb.  It's by design.  He wants to give hilary the win, folks.  She sat front row at his wedding and he's given her lots of money.  More importantly, they have the same elite NYer liberal attitude and beliefs.  Trump believes hilary will do good things as prez, so he's helping her get it.  Winning the nomination - in reality - then immediately shitting on women is how he helps her to get that.

He hasn't won the nomination. That happens if he gets 1237 or, if not, at the convention.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2016, 07:22:56 PM »
He hasn't won the nomination. That happens if he gets 1237 or, if not, at the convention.

All the smart people are saying it's more likely than not that Trump gets 1237.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/its-trumps-nomination-to-lose/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 03:21:47 AM »
All the smart people are saying it's more likely than not that Trump gets 1237.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/its-trumps-nomination-to-lose/

Okay, so he hasn't secured 1237 yet and thus isn't the nominee.

Thanks

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 09:14:08 AM »
Is "240 is Back" a "Soul Crusher" gimmick, or vice versa?   :-\

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 09:01:31 PM »
I predicted it in January but glad to have you on board.  8)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0
I've been on the Trump train since September. Do you by any chance read Scott Adams blogs? The guy is predicting every little thing on this campaign, he was totally right about Megyn Kelly sitting down with the Donald for a one on one interview even the fact she changed her hair because of him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 09:05:46 PM »
I've been on the Trump train since September. Do you by any chance read Scott Adams blogs? The guy is predicting every little thing on this campaign, he was totally right about Megyn Kelly sitting down with the Donald for a one on one interview even the fact she changed her hair because of him.

interesting!  link to that blog?  I bet I'd love it.

from the VERY moment he said he'd run, i predicted he'd be the nominee.  then i predicted he either wins - or loses - 40 states against Hilary.   No close race in 2016.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 09:22:00 PM »
interesting!  link to that blog?  I bet I'd love it.

from the VERY moment he said he'd run, i predicted he'd be the nominee.  then i predicted he either wins - or loses - 40 states against Hilary.   No close race in 2016.
http://blog.dilbert.com/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 10:32:43 PM »
http://blog.dilbert.com/

I've only read a few, but I like!   This guy says hilary's health is fading, and his stuff from august 2015 is SO MUCH like the shit I've written about trump lol.  Love this blog.  http://blog.dilbert.com/page/31  He predicted Trump wins the nomination back in August when NOBODY was saying he could make it.... Nate silver had trump at 2% at that point.  This dude's trolling is masterful.  In september he said trump will end up blaming the system, which he did.  he predicts trump wins by 40 states, a large margin. 

he's obsessed with trump, he writes really oddball clever shit which has come true in a big way.   great share, thanks for that.