Author Topic: MK-677  (Read 5130 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
MK-677
« on: April 27, 2016, 09:01:38 AM »
For the first time im able to get it. What is so special about it and what are the benefits, how much dose per day, for how long and when will results kick in ?

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: MK-677
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 11:06:55 AM »
For the first time im able to get it. What is so special about it and what are the benefits, how much dose per day, for how long and when will results kick in ?

I personally started with 25mg right off the bat and just stayed at that for 30 days.
Expect to feel lethargic during the day, increased hunger (though I didn't experience this to any noticeable degree. I'm always hungry cause I'm a fatty at heart), water retention if you're eating lots of carbs (again, didn't experience this as I'm low carbin' it), increased strength (I hit 2 squat PRs in one workout about 1.5 weeks in).
People claim to have carpal tunnel symptoms, but I didn't experience that.
All in all, its a solid product. I'm going to run it again some time with cjc+dac.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 02:33:33 PM »
12.5mg a day is enough imo
first week or 2 your sleep will be fucked, after that youll sleep deeper and dream more vivid...
youll also be hungry as hell for the first 2-3 weeks, after thats its a subtle feeling that you could always eat
instant fullness within the first few days, increased water retention (but the good kind)
bloat if your diet is shit
youll be covered in water but as with GH youll be able to eat more without putting on fat (especially combined with tren)
better skin, nails, hair

very good drug overall imo, imo the main benefits are cosmetic (fullness), anabolic effects are rather minor (around 50-70% increase in GH/IGF with 25mg a day)

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 04:43:01 AM »
Finished my first week of MK677 at 20mg a day. Wasn't expecting much to be honest but within a day a was noticeabley fuller and pumps were insane. Up 8 pounds in a week. Very good product especially given it is so much cheaper than GH.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 09:37:08 AM »
Actually I find GH to lean me out and MK677 to cause a bloat no matter how low carb I go.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 02:43:01 AM »
Strength is going up a lot as well. Last week Smith shoulder presses 220lb for 5 reps this week 250lb for 5. Never seen such fast strength gains before even on dbol or tren.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 06:22:27 AM »
Yeah, I can attest to the above.  The strength increase was very good.  Water retention is a bitch if diet is not on check, if diet is on check then you take on a full look. I wasn't expecting it to work as it did.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 05:42:51 AM »
Its hard to find, big discrepancies in price too... You have one selling for £45 and another wanting £90

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 04:56:32 PM »
Its hard to find, big discrepancies in price too... You have one selling for £45 and another wanting £90

https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 07:19:18 PM »
I also experimented with Ostarine and it was very weak compared to MK.

I used MK with cardarine and even though the water weight shot up a lot, I didn't have that overexerted bloated feeling, I'm not sure if that was because of the cardarine or what.  The first 2-4 weeks on MK, was tough. It felt like adrenal fatigue, just tired as hell. 

Going to get back on GH for the rest of year, may experiment again with MK while on GH.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 03:19:08 AM »

I'm using the Enhanced Athlete MK....reviews of it seem mostly positive...they are shit at shipping though takes them forever to get stuff out....ordered another 3 bottles a week ago and still hasnt shipped ::)