Author Topic: Ronnie injuries rumour  (Read 10387 times)

fang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ronnie injuries rumour
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 10:28:38 PM »
Ronnie could show up in a full body cast and still be more vascular than cutler.

No more rumors and sh*t; just went through the latest MuscleMag issue (May 2006) and on page 251 in the Muscle Flashes section, they said that Ronnie has reportedly a torn lat, a torn quad and very bad torn tricep that he refuses to have surgery for because he will "not be able to bounce back in time to defend his title" during the 06 Olympia. Shit man, I don't know what to say here. I think it's going to be a tough one for him this year. What do you guys think? Is this "Game Over/ Lights Out" for him, the year he loses, or is he going to do like Dorian, complete like a true champion, with injuries and win #9 and make history? How do the Ron's and Jay's fans feel about this? Any Vic's, Dex', Badell's, Warren's, DJ's, Melvin's, Ruhl's, Darrem's fans here have anything to say or predict here? Discuss.

GMCtrk

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 10:30:45 PM »
Mr. Olympia is Mr. Olympia until he decides to retire, PERIOD.

Coleman will never have surgery....they tried to get him to do it in '97 I believe he wouldnt allow it.

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 10:32:14 PM »
Ronnie could show up in a full body cast and still be more vascular than coleman.

do you wanna say that over?

Ronnie could show up in a full body cast and still be more vascular than coleman

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »
maybe it is all bullshiit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 10:35:09 PM »
do you wanna say that over?

Ronnie could show up in a full body cast and still be more vascular than coleman

I meant Cutler.  It's the C-word, you know.  B*tches get mad when you use it :)

ROnnie will look consistent this year and win a shady one, then retire.

GMCtrk

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 10:36:12 PM »
If this is all true, then hopefully he will give Yates '94 performance a run for the money and give us some more fuel to add to the yates/coleman debate 8)

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 10:40:44 PM »
3 torn muscle groups at the same time all of a sudden?  sounds made up.

GMCtrk

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 10:43:07 PM »

the tricep injury is recent, but as far as I know the lat and quad have been nagging injuries that he has just worked through. I dont see the quad and lat as any kind of injuries that will slow him down. The tricep on the other hand could be serious as that totally affects all your pressing movements. If you remember correctly Dorian tore his tricep 3 weeks out of the Olympia so it didnt matter for that contest, but it forced him to retire.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 10:45:01 PM »
..And those mags are months and months behind on info..  I just saw a new mag with Titus and Kelly in it talking about the new pro organization.. and how well they're doing.

Bast175

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 10:49:57 PM »
the tricep injury is recent, but as far as I know the lat and quad have been nagging injuries that he has just worked through. I dont see the quad and lat as any kind of injuries that will slow him down. The tricep on the other hand could be serious as that totally affects all your pressing movements. If you remember correctly Dorian tore his tricep 3 weeks out of the Olympia so it didnt matter for that contest, but it forced him to retire.

I see.  Yea his triceps do look smaller recently.  I didn't know he injured his back and leg before.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 10:58:45 PM »
That torn Tricep looks bad it should give a few points to Cutler but are the judges going to denie him the record i do not think so.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

GMCtrk

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 11:01:11 PM »
That torn Tricep looks bad it should give a few points to Cutler but are the judges going to denie him the record i do not think so.

Ronnie Coleman is Mr. Olympia until he decides to retire, regardless of his condition at the O

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 11:04:01 PM »
wouldnt it be something intersting though to see him lose

GMCtrk

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 11:12:30 PM »
wouldnt it be something intersting though to see him lose

never happen

body88

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 11:39:27 PM »
maybe it is all bullshit

The lat and tri are noticeable.. People have been talking about the lat for awhile and the tri has been obvious in his recent pics. Dont know about the quad tho.....

His training will suffer he will be off this year. Prob will still win but he will be off.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 01:05:44 AM »
Ronnie Coleman is Mr. Olympia until he decides to retire, regardless of his condition at the O

yup...just like Dorian. no matter how banged up he looks he will still win

sad but true :-\

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 01:55:54 AM »
yup...just like Dorian. no matter how banged up he looks he will still win

sad but true :-\

exactly If yates can win with a torn bicep then ronnie can win with a torn tricep. I mean its not like ronnie has amazing triceps anyways.. Its not like his triceps helps him win shows ::)
"Money Talks"

GMCtrk

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 01:59:58 AM »
exactly If yates can win with a torn bicep then ronnie can win with a torn tricep. I mean its not like ronnie has amazing triceps anyways.. Its not like his triceps helps him win shows ::)

Well, when it comes to bodybuilding, a torn tricep is a lot more severe than a torn bicep. You can train around a torn bicep, you can still do the major movements necessary. But with a torn tricep it pretty much ruins any pressing movement. This is evident in Dorian's retirement. If a torn bicep didn't stop the Shadow, do you think a torn tricep could? Sure did...shame, since judging by the 1997O video, Yates @ 274, even if he gained nothing, would have easily defented his title in 98

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »
Are you guy's blind?  The injuries are nothing new. 
The left lat has been torn since at least 2003.  It was more noticable the last two years, because for some reason, he can't seem to rotate that scapula as much in the rear lat. 

His left quad has been torn above the knee for years too.  Hasn't effected him, as it's still the leg he puts forward on the ab and thigh. 

His left tri was obviously injured on some level last year, and doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot better.  But, his left tri has been relatively weak his whole career. 

You turds spend day and night on here picking apart every bodybuilder, and NO ONE has noticed any of these over the last few YEARS? 
Y

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2006, 12:53:25 PM »
The left lat has been torn since at least 2003.  It was more noticable the last two years, because for some reason, he can't seem to rotate that scapula as much in the rear lat. 

His left quad has been torn above the knee for years too.  Hasn't effected him, as it's still the leg he puts forward on the ab and thigh. 

His left tri was obviously injured on some level last year, and doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot better.  But, his left tri has been relatively weak his whole career. 

You turds spend day and night on here picking apart every bodybuilder, and NO ONE has noticed any of these over the last few YEARS? 

Doison,

You speak the truth.  Many have eyes, but can they really see?

In a world of blind men, the one-eyed man is king.

Al-G

Stavios

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2006, 12:57:11 PM »

Everybody was too busy talking about his gut

Sean-DeMarco

• Getbig III
  • "A year from now, you'll wish you started today."
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2006, 01:06:44 PM »

...sounds like bullsh*t to me too homey.~ ::)
~Sean-DeMarco

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »
He's old as fuck, shit's bound to break down
$

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 01:15:33 PM »
...sounds like bullsh*t to me too homey.~ ::)

Yep, rumors don't carry much weight.  We'll see how Big Ron looks on the big day.