Author Topic: Is Trump really that hated?  (Read 454 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Is Trump really that hated?
« on: April 27, 2016, 12:56:30 PM »
On CNN they are talking about how Trump is the most hated candidate ever, but how is that so if he's winning 60% of most states.  If anything I think the majority of people are closeted Trump supporters.  They talk shit about him but agree with a lot of what he says but it's not popular on facebook to like him so they don't admit it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Is Trump really that hated?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 01:28:57 PM »
I think those who "agree with most of what he says" are low information voters who don't think past the bumper sticker slogan of "Make America Great Again" or "Build a Wall" or "Stop Immigration"

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »
I really hope he gets serious against Hillary.  But until those two are directly opposed, we won't know what's up..  

We all know he can't afford to fuck around if he's serious about winning against her, though.  That much is true.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 06:19:47 PM »
I think those who "agree with most of what he says" are low information voters who don't think past the bumper sticker slogan of "Make America Great Again" or "Build a Wall" or "Stop Immigration"

Agree. 100%

It was never really a serious candidacy. He has never had an actual platform of anything, just reality TV soundbites. But, he can't back out now or it would be yet another failure for him.

Shame too, this has to be the weakest and most beatable Democratic slate in a long, long time.

Going to be a fun ride to watch, though, hopefully a contested convention for giggles followed be a clown show general election.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 07:43:05 PM »
On CNN they are talking about how Trump is the most hated candidate ever, but how is that so if he's winning 60% of most states.  If anything I think the majority of people are closeted Trump supporters.  They talk shit about him but agree with a lot of what he says but it's not popular on facebook to like him so they don't admit it.

He has only won greater than 50% in the past couple of states.

Most of the others he was less than 35%.

He is absolutely one of the most hated candidates I've heard and that's in the Purple states where I travel. I'd say that 6 out of 10 potential voters absolutely can't stand the guy.

At this point, Hillary is going to trounce him all over the country.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 07:50:24 PM »
Trump is at 39% right now, in all the states so far.  He cannot crack 40% in his own party. 

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 08:27:51 PM »
Trump is at 39% right now, in all the states so far.  He cannot crack 40% in his own party. 

You called the GOP Trump's party. That's cute.