Author Topic: Boehner bitch slaps Cruz in interview  (Read 1228 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Boehner bitch slaps Cruz in interview
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:46:14 AM »

Washington (CNN) — Former House Speaker John Boehner called Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz "Lucifer in the flesh," in a withering interview at Stanford University published Thursday.

In it, he repeated many of the same attacks he used last month while calling on his successor, Paul Ryan, to seek the Republican nomination.

"Lucifer in the flesh," Boehner told Stanford's David Kennedy, a history professor emeritus, according to the Stanford Daily. "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

Boehner also said he was "texting buddies" with GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump and friends with former House colleague and fellow Ohioan, John Kasich.

The account in the student newspaper is accurate, a source close to Boehner confirmed Thursday.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Boehner bitch slaps Cruz in interview
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 09:46:53 AM »
that quote is fucking priceless

I also like this one

“You can call me boner, guy, jackass, happy to answer to almost anything,” said former Speaker of the House John Boehner as he took the stage at CEMEX Auditorium on Wednesday evening. Boehner joined David M. Kennedy, faculty director and history professor emeritus, in a talk hosted by Stanford in Government (SIG) and the Stanford Speakers Bureau.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/04/28/john-boehner-talks-election-time-in-office/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:03:21 AM »
Boehnner calls Trump his "texting and golfing buddy".

Trump gave Boehnner's superPAC $100k, along with Reid and Pelosi.

Boehnner is a POS that gave us the monster trillion dollar budget which completely undercut the new Repub Senate (and Cruz!) in order to keep everything status quo in DC and stop another govt shutdown in order to curb the insane spending.

Cruz DOES come off as miserable at times, and I'm okay with that.  Dude lived apart from his family a lot, dude isn't popular in the senate, dude wants to stop the massive spending in DC, so yeah, he's not going to be popular.   Cruz is socially awkward, an awkward wordsmith, and generally not all that likable - - - but you don't have to like your financial advisor, you just want him to be good at his job.  So cruz is great there.   Just watch that damn brewing sex scandal :(  To me, it's a big shoe hanging over his head waiting to drop.  Too much stink from too many angles :(

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 10:04:20 AM »
Very Weird - this site seems to censor and delete certain words

Hey Bum - aren't you always complaining about censorship yet you moderate a Political Discussion Board that engages in censorship?

When I cut and paste the quote shown below the highlighted word disappears

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 10:06:25 AM »
Boehnner calls Trump his "texting and golfing buddy".

Trump gave Boehnner's superPAC $100k, along with Reid and Pelosi.

Boehnner is a POS that gave us the monster trillion dollar budget which completely undercut the new Repub Senate (and Cruz!) in order to keep everything status quo in DC and stop another govt shutdown in order to curb the insane spending.

that must just be a cunning part of his strategy as a Democrat Plant controlled by the Clintons to confuse people as to his real motives

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:10:06 AM »
Cruz served as a lawyer for Boehnner and his staff for 6 years.

"We haven't traded 50 words in our entire lives"... maybe possible, but an up-and-comer like Cruz would likely have chatted a bit.  And Cruz was a senate leader and Boehnner was THE congressional leader.  Maybe they just avoided each other, who knows, but Cruz has lied a lot during the campaign.  (I know, they all like, so it's not a disqualifier, but this does open door for video of them chatting way more than 50 words or less, as he claimed)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 10:35:47 AM »
Poor Raffy.  Can't even get the support of his own party.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 10:43:22 AM »
Poor Raffy.  Can't even get the support of his own party.

People in his party have always hated him

Actually, this is not just something unique to Republican

Apparently to know Ted Cruz is to hate him

The guy is a world class douche bag (wondering if GB will censor that word)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 11:05:20 AM »
People in his party have always hated him

Actually, this is not just something unique to Republican

Apparently to know Ted Cruz is to hate him

The guy is a world class Dos Equis (wondering if GB will censor that word)

Yeah, getbig tends to correct rude wording.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 12:07:18 PM »
Self-Ownage by The Bone Man.

Never that I'd see the day when people got on their hands and knees to suck Boehner's dick and rim his asshole.

You guy is a loser, plain and simple. Zero credibility. Will be sucking the system dry on K-Street before long.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 01:17:20 PM »
Self-Ownage by The Bone Man.

Never that I'd see the day when people got on their hands and knees to suck Boehner's dick and rim his asshole.

You guy is a loser, plain and simple. Zero credibility. Will be sucking the system dry on K-Street before long.

How is pointing out what virtually everyone in Congress says about Cruz self ownage?

Members of his own party are his harshest critics.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 06:39:08 PM »
How is pointing out what virtually everyone in Congress says about Cruz self ownage?

Members of his own party are his harshest critics.

They are?

So what.

Boehner is now the word of God? Him being a "harsh critic" of Cruz is a bad thing?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »
They are?

So what.

Boehner is now the word of God? Him being a "harsh critic" of Cruz is a bad thing?

simply pointing out it's a common opinion among those that actually have to work with that douche

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 11:53:15 PM »
Man, talk about two pigs rolling around in shit together...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 12:06:57 AM »
Hahaha:

Cruz claims he doesn't know Boehner – but was his lawyer

Sen. Ted Cruz’s response Thursday to ex-House Speaker John Boehner’s litany of insults toward him was simple: “I don’t know the man.”

But the Texas senator and GOP presidential candidate was glossing over his history with Boehner – in fact, Cruz once worked as Boehner’s lawyer.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/28/cruz-claims-doesnt-know-boehner-but-was-his-lawyer.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 12:17:21 AM »
Hahaha:

Cruz claims he doesn't know Boehner – but was his lawyer

Sen. Ted Cruz’s response Thursday to ex-House Speaker John Boehner’s litany of insults toward him was simple: “I don’t know the man.”

But the Texas senator and GOP presidential candidate was glossing over his history with Boehner – in fact, Cruz once worked as Boehner’s lawyer.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/28/cruz-claims-doesnt-know-boehner-but-was-his-lawyer.html

He claimed he didn't work directly with him.  Give the dems a few days, they'll probably find lots of video or documents showing their decades of connections. 

it's hard to believe anything Cruz says at this point.   The way he lied about working with kasich - after their teams put out dual statements announcing they were working together... just an obvious lie for minimal short term gain.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 03:26:00 AM »
He claimed he didn't work directly with him.  Give the dems a few days, they'll probably find lots of video or documents showing their decades of connections. 

it's hard to believe anything Cruz says at this point.   The way he lied about working with kasich - after their teams put out dual statements announcing they were working together... just an obvious lie for minimal short term gain.

You are an idiot.