Author Topic: OBAMA'S BEAUTIFUL LEGACY: Deficits 75% lower, Gas at $2, Unemployment at 5%  (Read 7765 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Correct.  The national debt skyrocketed the past eight years. 

This is where I ask you if it grew by a greater % under Obama, or Bush.

THis is where you look it up, and realize it more than doubled under Bush, and Obama's still not quite there.

Then you insult me, play a little pocket pool, and hit post.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This is where I ask you if it grew by a greater % under Obama, or Bush.

THis is where you look it up, and realize it more than doubled under Bush, and Obama's still not quite there.

Then you insult me, play a little pocket pool, and hit post.

This is where I ignore Obama's biggest fan boy, who never misses an opportunity to try and give the worst president of my lifetime cover. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is where I ignore Obama's biggest fan boy, who never misses an opportunity to try and give the worst president of my lifetime cover. 

aww, a personal attack after I destroy your argument.   You're not attacking the message, now are you?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Holy shit another thread where 240 sucks Obama cock and helps andretheretard give him a reach around. Where the fuck do u retards come up with this shit. Race relations are in the tank....goddam chicoms and the Russians are back at it. Money markets are all inflated....middle east is on fire and the fucking Iranians are gonna have nukes.....yeah that Obama, great fucking president.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Holy shit another thread where 240 sucks Obama cock and helps andretheretard give him a reach around. Where the fuck do u retards come up with this shit. Race relations are in the tank....goddam chicoms and the Russians are back at it. Money markets are all inflated....middle east is on fire and the fucking Iranians are gonna have nukes.....yeah that Obama, great fucking president.

nice attacks.  but %-wise, obama has grown the debt less than Bush.    And yes, things look way better today than they did in 2008, banks arent collapsing each week. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Bush bailed out the banks there, and the deficit reduction is highly related to the sequester that Obama and you blamed on the republicans moron

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
nice attacks.  but %-wise, obama has grown the debt less than Bush.    And yes, things look way better today than they did in 2008, banks arent collapsing each week. 

Are you retarded....really 240, things are better? Only a guy who voted for Obama would say this.....please stop telling us you're not an Obama supporter.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Correct.  The national debt skyrocketed the past eight years.  

Our national debt has been going up and and up and for the past 40 yrs.......the Debt went up under Reagan and Clinton, YET their presidencies were considered successful....

We are still in recovery and still paying for two unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich that weren't needed, and unfunded Prescription drug bill all from Bush....

again...$2 gas, Oil at $30 per barrel, UE at 5% and deficits down almost 8 straight years.....plus the most sustained job growth in the history op this country AND Wall st. Higher than its EVER been

ALSO...Nuclear deal with Iranians which translates to war being averted and OPEC destroyed
to say the country is worst off strains credulity...and destroys your own credibility

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Bush bailed out the banks there, and the deficit reduction is highly related to the sequester that Obama and you blamed on the republicans moron

Budget deficit was already down for a few years even BEFORE sequester.....Obama pushed through TARP to save the banks, PLUS saved the Auto industry which is now selling more cars than ever before in U.S. history, OPEC destroyed....Oil dependence way down, and U.S. now gets 5% of its energy from green programs Obama put in place

THANKS OBAMA

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Eight year recovery (and still not recovered) growing at less than 3% (worse than Pres on record) more on the government dole, more people out of work, etc, etc, etc

You have an MBA from where again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Eight year recovery (and still not recovered) growing at less than 3% (worse than Pres on record) more on the government dole, more people out of work, etc, etc, etc

You have an MBA from where again?

Is the economy in better shape today, than it was in Fall 2008?   Yes or no?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
aww, a personal attack after I destroy your argument.   You're not attacking the message, now are you?

You didn't destroy anything.  You are an idiot. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Are you retarded....really 240, things are better? Only a guy who voted for Obama would say this.....please stop telling us you're not an Obama supporter.

Of course he's an Obama supporter.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Our national debt has been going up and and up and for the past 40 yrs.......the Debt went up under Reagan and Clinton, YET their presidencies were considered successful....

We are still in recovery and still paying for two unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich that weren't needed, and unfunded Prescription drug bill all from Bush....

again...$2 gas, Oil at $30 per barrel, UE at 5% and deficits down almost 8 straight years.....plus the most sustained job growth in the history op this country AND Wall st. Higher than its EVER been

ALSO...Nuclear deal with Iranians which translates to war being averted and OPEC destroyed
to say the country is worst off strains credulity...and destroys your own credibility

The question was whether our country is better off today than eight years ago.  The clear answer is "no."  The fact the national debt rose under Obama more than all previous presidents in U.S. history is one of the reasons why our country is worse off today than eight years ago. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You didn't destroy anything.  You are an idiot. 

and you are overweight.  I think you should worry more about your waistline than about what people on getbig think about the improvements made to the economy over the past 8 years.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
and you are overweight.  I think you should worry more about your waistline than about what people on getbig think about the improvements made to the economy over the past 8 years.

How the heck do you know how much I weigh?  Seriously?  You friggin stalker weirdo.  But I did just add about 5 pounds of creatine water weight gain.   

Post the link to the Cruz sex tape. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How the heck do you know how much I weigh?  Seriously?  You friggin stalker weirdo.  But I did just add about 5 pounds of creatine water weight gain.   

are you using the regular or the micronized?   One of those flavored mixes, or just adding it to juice? 

I don't really know if you're getting fat, I just assume when you get crabby on getbig, that you're feeling bloated. and when you're polite, you're obviously feeling leaner.  I do understand your anguish.  Dem vs Dem in the 2016 race.  That's gotta hurt for someone who believed in Ben Carson so much.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
are you using the regular or the micronized?   One of those flavored mixes, or just adding it to juice? 

I don't really know if you're getting fat, I just assume when you get crabby on getbig, that you're feeling bloated. and when you're polite, you're obviously feeling leaner.  I do understand your anguish.  Dem vs Dem in the 2016 race.  That's gotta hurt for someone who believed in Ben Carson so much.

Stop trying to act like you know anything about supplements.  Or me.  How many times have I told you to go find a boyfriend and stop stalking me?  Friggin weirdo. 

Post the link to the Cruz sex tape.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
The question was whether our country is better off today than eight years ago.  The clear answer is "no."  The fact the national debt rose under Obama more than all previous presidents in U.S. history is one of the reasons why our country is worse off today than eight years ago. 

How much was oil and gas 8 yrs ago???
What was the UE rate 8 yrs ago???
Where was Wall St. at 8 yrs ago???
Were the banks collapsing 8 yrs ago???
Was the auto industry collapsing 8 yrs ago???

Where are all the free market conservatives who said we should just let the auto industry and banking industry die...all in the name of free markets?????

Granted, National Debt is bigger.......would have been so much bigger had we went to war in Syria and Iran like the conservatives wanted....

SORRY OH GREAT PONTIFICATOR

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
How much was oil and gas 8 yrs ago???
What was the UE rate 8 yrs ago???
Where was Wall St. at 8 yrs ago???
Were the banks collapsing 8 yrs ago???
Was the auto industry collapsing 8 yrs ago???

Where are all the free market conservatives who said we should just let the auto industry and banking industry die...all in the name of free markets?????

Granted, National Debt is bigger.......would have been so much bigger had we went to war in Syria and Iran like the conservatives wanted....

SORRY OH GREAT PONTIFICATOR

The national debt isn't just bigger.  It grew more under Obama's watch than under all previous administrations in U.S. history.  That is a crippling amount of debt.

$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency
By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times
Sunday, November 1, 2015

When President Obama signs into law the new two-year budget deal Monday, his action will bring into sharper focus a part of his legacy that he doesn’t like to talk about: He is the $20 trillion man.

Mr. Obama’s spending agreement with Congress will suspend the nation’s debt limit and allow the Treasury to borrow another $1.5 trillion or so by the end of his presidency in 2017. Added to the current total national debt of more than $18.15 trillion, the red ink will likely be crowding the $20 trillion mark right around the time Mr. Obama leaves the White House.

When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011.

. . . .

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/?page=all

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The national debt isn't just bigger.  It grew more under Obama's watch than under all previous administrations in U.S. history.  That is a crippling amount of debt.

Not by %.   Right?    Even if he hits 20 trillion, he doesn't double it.   Like Bush did.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not by %.   Right?    Even if he hits 20 trillion, he doesn't double it.   Like Bush did.

I thought the Village Idiot was the dumbest person posting on this board.  Perhaps I was wrong.

"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011."

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
He's just completed work on creating a domestic-spying program, yet he'll do everything he can to stop the 9/11 families from finding justice.

What's wrong with this picture?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011."

NEARLY doubled under Obama.   You're right.

President Bush added the second greatest amount to the debt, at $5.849 trillion. But he added a lot more percentage-wise, more than doubling the debt.

Sorry, don't be sad.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

worst president in your lifetime ?

LOL - I guess during Obama's two terms he allowed multiple terrorist attacks on US soil that killed thousands of citizens, started two disastrous wars with no plan on how to win (costing us a few trillion dollars and killing and maiming tens of thousands of more citizens and creating fodder for the creation of worldwide terror networks) and then to cap it off in his last months in office watched the stock and credit markets crash setting off job losses of hundreds of thousands each month and with tens of thousands of people losing their homes.

Yeah, I can see why you'd think he was the worst president in your lifetime