Author Topic: GH only? benefit or no?  (Read 3664 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
GH only? benefit or no?
« on: April 28, 2016, 05:31:06 PM »
as you know my friend is off trt, but has some seronos (2 kits) from his doctor.

1. worth using them now while off, and possibly trying to impregnate wife?
2. any birth defect or sperm issues with use (1.5 to 2iu per day)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: GH only? benefit or no?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 10:24:36 AM »
GH is always a benefit.... Cost to benefit ratio with no gear isn't too good tho

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:14:58 PM »
Save it and get more... Start it whe he has at least 6-12 months worth.  At least take test with it, and no danger of birth defects, etc.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 12:11:06 AM »
what birth defects?, unless the mother is blasting during the pregnancy there is zero.........

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 06:04:38 AM »
Save it and get more... Start it whe he has at least 6-12 months worth.  At least take test with it, and no danger of birth defects, etc.

my thoughts exactly, took me a minute to decide on its usage but i said to myself once i start im all in for a minimum of six months

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 07:11:27 AM »
No.  GH has a beautiful synergy with anabolics.  The nice part is you don't have to take as much to get the same benefit while on HGH.  That is a little secret of the NFL.  Players are taking just enough test to not get caught but then are adding in HGH and getting a super effect from the low test dose.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 03:25:58 AM »
I used Hygetropins (most shit hgh in commerce) for 8 months alone 10iu ed. I started it because i was a superfatguy, and started to lean out from 25% bf.
Let's say that it was like running 4iu hgh FDA approved...

Without Test and T4, i leaned out a lot, but had 0 growth, after 8 months i did blood tests T4 was at 0, T3 normal TSH high.
So basically i spent money for half the result  ::) ::)

So if you want to run HGH:
-run it for at least 6 months
-run it with TEST at least 300mg ew (1iu of HGH for each 100mg of no ester test. For ex. 300mg Test E=> 210mg no ester Test => 2-3iu HGH)
-run it with T3 25mcg and T4 100mg
-BLAST WITH TREN! (optional)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 09:02:35 AM »
GH is always a benefit.... Cost to benefit ratio with no gear isn't too good tho

I agree.

I've used GH solo and it's OK - not good. One time I used it by itself for 8 months solo (decided to go clean for awhile). Then I added test to the mix.  Adding test to the mix produced a very noticeable difference and made me feel like I was getting my money's worth.  For instance, I really began seeing the fat loss, the shape of the muscle popping, and veins starting to get bigger, not to mention the pump in the gym was different then just being on test alone.  So I did the test and GH for about 3 months, then added in to the mix T3 at just 25mcg and began seeing greater results.

Point - if you're going to use growth use it the correct way to get the best bang for your buck.  If you know how to use slin use that. I only dabbled with it when I competed.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 10:07:28 AM »
as you know my friend is off trt, but has some seronos (2 kits) from his doctor.

1. worth using them now while off, and possibly trying to impregnate wife?
2. any birth defect or sperm issues with use (1.5 to 2iu per day)

Depends on for what. Im basically using mk 677 now purely for better skin healing from scars and skin quality and I'm seeing a bit of a difference.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 08:43:05 AM »
When i started my cut i was on 150mg Test 350mg TrenA and 4iu HGH.
After some months i stopped TrenA because i was so stupid to raise it too much... start having superbad insomnia, and was flat like a pancake... ofc i was also in a crush diet with 0 carbs! (i know i did all perfect things :D)

So i cruised on my 4iu hgh (5/2) and 300mg Test E + 50mg Proviron (just for the fuckfest effect).
Gosh... i was better on TestE+HGH than with low test + tren.

It seems that the HGH makes TEST working 1000000000 times better.

After this experience, since i will take HGH i will never crush TEST so low, i will keep it at my TRT 300mg (i use 300mg because i have vials with 300mg TestE, usually is 250)

I'm curious to run 10iu of HGH with 1g Test+ 350mg Tren+350mg Masteron + AI.
I think that TEST will give you a RAW growth, AAS instead will grow complex muscles (i.e. Trenbolone)

Hope that some more experienced bb will intervene ;)

P.S. In my gym there's a 56y old guy 200lb 186cm 8%bf that cruises on: 200mg Test 100mg Deca 2iu HGH (Saizen), he's on this cruise since one year, really really nice condition!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 09:11:03 AM »

I think that TEST will give you a RAW growth, AAS instead will grow complex muscles (i.e. Trenbolone)

apart from your english skills this hurt my eyes the most  :D :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 10:24:09 AM »
When i started my cut i was on 150mg Test 350mg TrenA and 4iu HGH.
After some months i stopped TrenA because i was so stupid to raise it too much... start having superbad insomnia, and was flat like a pancake... ofc i was also in a crush diet with 0 carbs! (i know i did all perfect things :D)

So i cruised on my 4iu hgh (5/2) and 300mg Test E + 50mg Proviron (just for the fuckfest effect).
Gosh... i was better on TestE+HGH than with low test + tren.

It seems that the HGH makes TEST working 1000000000 times better.

After this experience, since i will take HGH i will never crush TEST so low, i will keep it at my TRT 300mg (i use 300mg because i have vials with 300mg TestE, usually is 250)

I'm curious to run 10iu of HGH with 1g Test+ 350mg Tren+350mg Masteron + AI.

Hope that some more experienced bb will intervene ;)

P.S. In my gym there's a 56y old guy 200lb 186cm 8%bf that cruises on: 200mg Test 100mg Deca 2iu HGH (Saizen), he's on this cruise since one year, really really nice condition!

Where does he get the Saizen?  Drives me nuts when I hear about guys getting pharma HGH but fuckers won't mention to anyone where they get it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 11:30:15 AM »
Where does he get the Saizen?  Drives me nuts when I hear about guys getting pharma HGH but fuckers won't mention to anyone where they get it.
[/quote

Gay friend, likely.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 11:59:47 AM »
He works for an hospital in Florida... so some Dr. "friends" gave him prescription...

When he blast he uses Greytops.com HGH or the Genlei Jintropin.

I would like that prescription too!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 10:29:38 AM »
He works for an hospital in Florida... so some Dr. "friends" gave him prescription...

When he blast he uses Greytops.com HGH or the Genlei Jintropin.

I would like that prescription too!!

I need to start a relationship with a fat ugly pharmacist so she can hook me up.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2016, 01:36:36 AM »
Mhh pharma hgh costs a lot! More than 300€ for few iu....

Btw if you can have some good relationship with a pharmacist... you can have Test E + Deca + HGH +T3+AI all pharma grade ^^ NOT BAD :D