Author Topic: ISIS-related group releases seemingly random hit list with New Yorkers  (Read 4822 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The scary thing is that there are many "average" citizens on the list.

NEW YORK (WABC) --
The FBI is notifying unsuspecting targets after the release of an ISIS hit list that includes thousands of New Yorkers.

The list targets government employees with the State Department and Homeland Security, but there are also many average residents on the list who are now being informed that terror group has its eye on them.

Experts speculate it could be just another scare campaign and that there are no immediate threats, but still, the names and even some personal information was posted online in the last several days by an ISIS-related hacking group called the Caliphate Cyber United, also known as the Caliphate Cyber Army.

It reportedly listed as many as 3,600 names, intelligence experts believe, that may have been chosen at random from lists that might be several years old.

ISIS has published online hit lists before, but with far fewer names as the current list. Last year, military personnel were supposedly targeted.

Of the New Yorkers on the list, none are particularly well-known. They also live in areas that vary in affluency, which is what leads law enforcement to believe it is a random fear-mongering project.

The FBI said in a statement that, "The FBI routinely notifies individuals and organizations of information collected during the course of an investigation that may be perceived as potentially threatening in nature."

If a terrorist group's goal is to instill terror, then experts say it behooves all of us to do the opposite. And if you are wondering if you are on the list, be advised that the FBI would contact you in such an event.
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
The scary thing is that there are many "average" citizens on the list.

No Getbiggers then?  Weak jokes aside though, that is one letter that I wouldn't like to receive...  :-[
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Why am I never on these "lists"? I would pay money for some ISIS monkeys to come to my neighborhood.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Why am I never on these "lists"? I would pay money for some ISIS monkeys to come to my neighborhood.

X2. Would love to see ISIS come to a betbiggers house in the US.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Why am I never on these "lists"?

<Imagines CalvinH reading this, as a single, solitary tear runs down his cheek saying "I feel your pain, brother.  I feel your pain" >
Y

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
<Imagines CalvinH reading this, as a single, solitary tear runs down his cheek saying "I feel your pain, brother.  I feel your pain" >

lol, when I started reading about no getbiggers on this list in the second post I thought of Calvin also
"

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I fucking hate all of you >:(

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Same here.  Bring your whole crew phagotts.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

LOL, it's not just me, it's the whole neighborhood! Last weekend, my neighbor's son called because he was looking for a random M16 part (castle nut) and he knew that I had spares (I had 3). He then texted me a pic of a sweet .300 blackout SBR he's been building.

We would all love an ISIS horde or maybe a group of Dindus looking for trouble. It would be like 30 seconds of target practice.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: ISIS-related group releases seemingly random hit list with New Yorkers
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 12:59:22 PM »
It's reasonable for them to make lists of random citizens.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:20 PM »

You realize there is pretty much nothing you can do. Do you really think they are going to attack you at 3:00pm in the afternoon? No, while you sleep at night, at about 2:00am, they will strategically place a bomb somewhere on your house (maybe somewhere under your house or wherever). Kaboom!! In this sense, these people are not dumb. That is what makes them so "scary." They will find strategic ways to terrorize people when they are the most vulnerable.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
LOL, it's not just me, it's the whole neighborhood! Last weekend, my neighbor's son called because he was looking for a random M16 part (castle nut) and he knew that I had spares (I had 3). He then texted me a pic of a sweet .300 blackout SBR he's been building.

We would all love an ISIS horde or maybe a group of Dindus looking for trouble. It would be like 30 seconds of target practice.

Be careful having all those extra parts around.  They tend to turn into complete rifles after a while.  lol.

You realize there is pretty much nothing you can do. Do you really think they are going to attack you at 3:00pm in the afternoon? No, while you sleep at night, at about 2:00am, they will strategically place a bomb somewhere on your house (maybe somewhere under your house or wherever). Kaboom!! In this sense, these people are not dumb. That is what makes them so "scary." They will find strategic ways to terrorize people when they are the most vulnerable.

If anyone is creeping around my perimeter at 2:00 am I will know about it and it won't go well for them.  I've seen quite a bit of their handiwork and in my opinion they absolutely are dumb, and they don't scare me at all.  Fuck them.  Bring it.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  You have to agree to be terrorized, and I flatly refuse.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 03:28:10 PM »
Be careful having all those extra parts around.  They tend to turn into complete rifles after a while.  lol.

If anyone is creeping around my perimeter at 2:00 am I will know about it and it won't go well for them.  I've seen quite a bit of their handiwork and in my opinion they absolutely are dumb, and they don't scare me at all.  Fuck them.  Bring it.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  You have to agree to be terrorized, and I flatly refuse.

Do you not sleep throughout the night? Do you stand guard 24/7? How would you know who is lurking outside your house at 2:00am? Its impossible to keep guard 24/7.

You say they are absolutely dumb, yet, they seem to have pulled off a lot of terrorist attacks lately. They are getting by the system somehow. As I said, what makes it scary is how innocuous they are. Fact of the matter is that you can't stay hypervigilant 24.7, and there is no way youre going to be able to know who is lurking outside your home at all hours of the night.

You have to agree to be terrorized? What kind of logic is that? Did the people of 9-11 agree to be terrorized? Did the victims in France agree to be terrorized? Again, you don't have to agree to be terrorized, but that does not mean it will not happen. It can happen any time, any place. Calm down over there, Dirty Harry lol. You can be a victim of terrorism, just as anyone of us can.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 03:42:32 PM »
Do you not sleep throughout the night? Do you stand guard 24/7? How would you know who is lurking outside your house at 2:00am? Its impossible to keep guard 24/7.

You say they are absolutely dumb, yet, they seem to have pulled off a lot of terrorist attacks lately. They are getting by the system somehow. As I said, what makes it scary is how innocuous they are. Fact of the matter is that you can't stay hypervigilant 24.7, and there is no way youre going to be able to know who is lurking outside your home at all hours of the night.

You have to agree to be terrorized? What kind of logic is that? Did the people of 9-11 agree to be terrorized? Did the victims in France agree to be terrorized? Again, you don't have to agree to be terrorized, but that does not mean it will not happen. It can happen any time, any place. Calm down over there, Dirty Harry lol. You can be a victim of terrorism, just as anyone of us can.

You are right, because dogs and security systems don't exist.  Maybe some day.

I believe you do have to agree to be terrorized.  The can certainly kill me, but they can't make me afraid of them.  Fuck them.  Bring it, do your worst.  Goat fucking retards.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 04:33:42 PM »

Sadly in this liberal political climate you would legally defend yourself then lose all your money, house and freedom.  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 04:42:30 PM »
You are right, because dogs and security systems don't exist.  Maybe some day.

I believe you do have to agree to be terrorized.  The can certainly kill me, but they can't make me afraid of them.  Fuck them.  Bring it, do your worst.  Goat fucking retards.

Well, sure, security cameras exist, and this would work if you had motion sensors that made a loud sound and woke you up when someone entered your property. But we already know that homes are still broken into and murders still happen in homes DESPITE people having security cameras and dogs. So, that kind of throws your full-proof plan out the window. It may help, but it doesn't guarantee that you wont experience terrorism or die as a result of terrorism. That is the point I was making. No shit security cameras and dogs exist. Great logic.  :D :D :D But if they want you dead, trust me, they will find a way. Unless you move into a home surrounded by armed guards and surround yourself with a 20 foot wall with barbed wire; that may help.

You're right, you have to agree to live in fear. Granted, they still may terrorize you, but your response is your own doing, so you can choose a response. However, if you were being terrorized, I highly doubt you would not experience at least some fear in the face of a perceived threat to your life. That fear response is ingrained in us. Thus, I highly doubt you would not experience some level of fear. Even the most elite, trained soldiers experience intense fear. Then again, you are a getbigger.  :D :D
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 07:10:21 PM »
You may not believe it, but if anyone is at my house and I'm there, I will know.  Not only will I know, I will be equipped to do something about it. 

Fear?  I'm scared of Great White sharks, I'm not scared of these smelly cock smoking mooslims.  They want to come at me?  Do me a fucking favor.  Come and find out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 07:21:18 PM »
You may not believe it, but if anyone is at my house and I'm there, I will know.  Not only will I know, I will be equipped to do something about it. 

Fear?  I'm scared of Great White sharks, I'm not scared of these smelly cock smoking mooslims.  They want to come at me?  Do me a fucking favor.  Come and find out.

But how will you know if you're sleeping? Motion detectors?

lol, another getbigger  who is impervious to fear.  :D :D
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 05:35:41 AM »
But how will you know if you're sleeping? Motion detectors?

lol, another getbigger  who is impervious to fear.  :D :D

And another beta bleat by the perma-terrified big city Getbigger.

My 3 dogs are 24x7. And as a friend of mine once said about a potential attacker coming to my domain, "the absolute BEST you can hope for is that the dogs get you first"

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 06:22:08 AM »
Oh, I'm as vulnerable as anyone is, but let me say this. If some Allah filth wants to have a go, he had best know there's going to be one brutish and ferocious reciprocating threat.

If I'm gonna die, I am going to die with my boots on, as the saying goes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2016, 06:22:53 AM »
X2. Would love to see ISIS come to a betbiggers house in the US.

This guy is impervious to emotion and will take out ISIS with his guns and dogs  :D
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 06:23:32 AM »
This guy is impervious to emotion and will take out ISIS with his guns and dogs  :D

That's gonna be me after my next bulk.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:41 AM »
Oh, I'm as vulnerable as anyone is, but let me say this. If some Allah filth wants to have a go, he had best know there's going to be one brutish and ferocious reciprocating threat.

If I'm gonna die, I am going to die with my boots on, as the saying goes.

Are you referring to your American bootstraps? :D
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2016, 06:28:55 AM »
Are you referring to your American bootstraps? :D

Don't get it. Sorry.  ???