Author Topic: How to lose millions on the biggest night of your life  (Read 7766 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How to lose millions on the biggest night of your life
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2016, 01:03:32 PM »
Lol. Now they are saying he's unable to speak to the media today due to an allergic reaction.  HAHAHA.  What a fucking sad story.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2016, 02:13:02 PM »
it's dumb, but who gives a fuck if he hits a bong? They all are on recreational drugs anyway.

at least he wsn't caught smacking some biatch in the face instead

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2016, 02:15:37 PM »
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/28/11533380/nfl-draft-laremy-tunsil-marijuana-bong

I was watching this in the gym with 3 of my draftees when this happened. What an idiot!
His step-dad is mad at him for not giving him money. His step-dad tried to sell the clip. No one bought it, so it hacked dude's account and posted it before the draft. His step-dad fucked him.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2016, 02:17:06 PM »
at least he wsn't caught smacking some biatch in the face instead

it is much much much worse then that, his coach was going him money to pay his mom's bills

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
it is much much much worse then that, his coach was going him money to pay his mom's bills

his mom and step-dad are gold digging bitches and fucked him.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »
Real gyms don't have TV's

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2016, 02:22:41 PM »
his mom and step-dad are gold digging bitches and fucked him.

I suspect asking the coaches for money to pay his moms electric bill fails in comparison to him smoking weed. Yes, both are clearly against laws and/or policies, but I suspect organizations would be more apt to look passed the money thing than the drug thing. Drugs equal a flight risk.

I guess his best bet is to spend a season with a team, do well on the field, and stay out of ALL trouble, to prove that hes not a flight risk.  ??? ???
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2016, 02:23:40 PM »
he thinks his step dad did it, posted the video on his twitter account.

also admitted to the media that yes, his coaches give him money all the time to pay his moms bills and buy other shit

lol

Coach shows up to support him on draft day

ends up getting fired the next lol

what a dumbfuck

will be exciting watching his NFL implode

Honestly, I feel like the drama in the longrun is gonna be minimal. So many people are fed up with the NCAA's bullshit that most probably will side with a player on anything short of domestic violence.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2016, 02:26:55 PM »
His step-dad is mad at him for not giving him money. His step-dad tried to sell the clip. No one bought it, so it hacked dude's account and posted it before the draft. His step-dad fucked him.

A lot of reports are saying it's his stepdad or a former "financial adviser". 

I think whoever it was probably has an old phone of his. Videos, texts and access to his social media accounts?  I'm wondering if there's something even crazier on it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2016, 02:27:20 PM »
I suspect asking the coaches for money to pay his moms electric bill fails in comparison to him smoking weed. Yes, both are clearly against laws and/or policies, but I suspect organizations would be more apt to look passed the money thing than the drug thing. Drugs equal a flight risk.

I guess his best bet is to spend a season with a team, do well on the field, and stay out of ALL trouble, to prove that hes not a flight risk.  ??? ???
step-dad has a lawsuit on him right now for money. That clip cost him about 7 millions bucks.
 No NFL team really cares about weed in college.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2016, 02:27:24 PM »
His coach was at the Draft , saying how he is a stand up guy, hard working, great player , great addition to any team that drafts him.

Then his name gets called , gets drafted , 30 minutes later he says fuck the school and the coaches and say yea they broke all kinds of NCAA rules lol

What a degenerate fuck

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2016, 02:31:37 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2016, 02:33:25 PM »
step-dad has a lawsuit on him right now for money. That clip cost him about 7 millions bucks.

So, if NFL teams really dont care about weed, why did it cost him about 7 million bucks? Or, were you referring to asking the coaches for money?
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
His coach was at the Draft , saying how he is a stand up guy, hard working, great player , great addition to any team that drafts him.

Then his name gets called , gets drafted , 30 minutes later he says fuck the school and the coaches and say yea they broke all kinds of NCAA rules lol

What a degenerate fuck

Why does that make him a degenerate fuck?  In the specifics of the situation, how you described it isn't quite how it happened. He never would have addressed any of that stuff if it had become a news story at that exact moment. But in the larger scheme of things, fuck the NCAA and NCAA coaches. NCAA coaches are opportunistic bottom feeders.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »
So, if NFL teams really dont care about weed, why did it cost him about 7 million bucks? Or, were you referring to asking the coaches for money?
Time -It come minutes before he was drafted.
unknown variable - They didn't have time to talking to him.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 02:56:41 PM »
Time -It come minutes before he was drafted.
unknown variable - They didn't have time to talking to him.

Ahhh, so I guess teams just figured that they would offer him less money since they couldn't actually talk to him about the incident and figure out what was going on. I guess in their minds they are taking a risk with him.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 03:43:33 PM »

To me this is BS to have the NCAA start an investigation because his mom needed money for a utility bill.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 03:47:30 PM »

Def tension between them!

Ole Miss tackle Laremy Tunsil arrested after punching stepfather, source says
Jun 28, 2015
Brett McMurphy
College football reporter
Email
print
comment
Ole Miss standout junior tackle Laremy Tunsil was arrested Friday in Oxford, Mississippi, on charges of domestic violence against his stepfather, coach Hugh Freeze said.

Tunsil was at his mother's house with his mother, Desiree Tunsil, and her husband, Lindsey Miller, Tunsil's stepfather, when the incident occurred Thursday. Tunsil and his mother have since pressed charges against the stepfather, according to Freeze.

"His stepfather shoved his mom and Laremy punched him," a source said. "It's as simple as that. He was defending his mother."

Ole Miss junior tackle Laremy Tunsil was arrested Friday in Oxford, Mississippi, on charges of domestic violence against his stepfather. Joe Robbins/Getty Images
Miller, however, told The Clarion-Ledger (Jackson, Mississippi) that he denies pushing Desiree Tunsil and that Laremy Tunsil was the instigator and hit him six to seven times after an argument.

Miller was granted a restraining order -- which also includes his two sons -- against Tunsil by a Lafayette County judge Friday, The Clarion-Ledger reported.

Tunsil (6-foot-5, 305 pounds) was an All-SEC performer last season and is considered one of the nation's top offensive linemen.

"We can confirm that Laremy Tunsil turned himself in and was arrested for a misdemeanor, domestic violence-simple assault," Freeze said in a statement provided to ESPN. "The incident occurred Thursday night and involves Laremy defending his mother against his stepfather.

"Laremy realizes he could have handled it differently, but I am proud of him for standing up for his mother and protecting his family. Laremy and his mother have also pressed charges against the stepfather. As we gather more facts, we will act and make decisions accordingly."

An Oxford Police Department spokeswoman said Saturday that Tunsil's arrest report would not be available until Monday, when the public information officer is on duty. The spokeswoman also said the police department could not confirm Laremy and his mother had pressed charges against the stepfather until Monday as well.

According to Desiree Tunsil and Lindsey Miller's Facebook pages, the couple was engaged in 2012. They have been married less than a year, a source said.

Laremy Tunsil earned All-SEC honors last season. He suffered a broken leg and dislocated ankle in Ole Miss' loss to TCU in the Peach Bowl on Dec. 31, but is expected to be ready for this season.

Tunsil was projected as the fourth overall pick by ESPN's Todd McShay in his early look at the 2016 NFL draft.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 03:47:55 PM »

That's the rumor. Has it been confirmed?

Seriously, how bad do you have to hate your step-son to attempt to ruin his life?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 04:15:09 PM »
His Confederate Flag is epic.  Good dude all the way.

this

K

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2016, 04:24:13 PM »
To me this is BS to have the NCAA start an investigation because his mom needed money for a utility bill.

i think he also had an open pending investigation about some cars

let me search for that story

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/04/29/ole-miss-to-investigate-tunsils-comments-on-receiving-cash/83695920/

Ole Miss is already under a current NCAA investigation and received a Notice of Allegations from the governing body in January regarding violations in football, women’s basketball and track and field.

The university has not disclosed the violations the NCAA said it has committed, but Tunsil was suspended seven games last season after the NCAA ruled he received several illegal benefits, including the use of three loaner cars.

With Tunsil acknowledging taking money while at Ole Miss, it’s unclear how the NCAA will handle the new information. The NCAA could delay the current case while it and Ole Miss conduct investigations, or it could start a new case against the university.

NCAA spokeswoman Emily James said Friday morning in an email response to The Associated Press that the NCAA does not “comment on current, pending or potential investigations.”

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2016, 04:30:23 PM »
His Confederate Flag is epic.  Good dude all the way.
that is ole miss logo....
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2016, 04:33:33 PM »
Well , it could be worse, they could be as dirty a School as Pete Carroll and USC

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2016, 04:35:39 PM »
All these NFL guys smoke weed.  As long as they don't test positive, no one cares.