Author Topic: How to lose millions on the biggest night of your life  (Read 7795 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
How to lose millions on the biggest night of your life
« on: April 28, 2016, 08:37:42 PM »
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/28/11533380/nfl-draft-laremy-tunsil-marijuana-bong

I was watching this in the gym with 3 of my draftees when this happened. What an idiot!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How to lose millions on the biggest night of your life
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 09:21:34 PM »
I was watching this in the gym with 3 of my draftees

very cool, did any of your guys go in round #1?

this dude smoking pot = idiot.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »
very cool, did any of your guys go in round #1?

this dude smoking pot = idiot.

No, expected 3rd though the late rounds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 09:49:22 PM »
No, expected 3rd though the late rounds.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »

I have no Manziels. I have an IL, DT, RB and Safety/DB.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 10:46:26 PM »
perhaps he would've faired better if he was injecting steroids

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 11:46:35 PM »
Lol.  420.  Blaze it.  Fagget.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 12:21:42 AM »
it's dumb, but who gives a fuck if he hits a bong? They all are on recreational drugs anyway.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:29 AM »
it's dumb, but who gives a fuck if he hits a bong? They all are on recreational drugs anyway.

Don't care if he was hitting a bong, hitting the sauce, or hitting his wife. Either way you simply DO NOT post videos of it for everyone to see. Clearly needs a plantation master thinking on his behalf.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 02:06:28 AM »
Don't care if he was hitting a bong, hitting the sauce, or hitting his wife. Either way you simply DO NOT post videos of it for everyone to see. Clearly needs a plantation master thinking on his behalf.

Another numb skull he is... He'll be the focus of many "random" drug tests in his future... He Dindu Nuffin'...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 02:43:10 AM »
Q

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 02:49:38 AM »
If you think someone posts a bong rip on a twitter account "by accident" at that time, you're fucking stupid and you have a limited ability to consider motive for an action.

Either he posted it himself to ensure that he did not get picked early by someone or he has a crazy lady who took some revenge on him.

It's a calculated move by somebody. 

Reminds me of when Luis Suarez did his bite playing for Argentina.  He wants out to Barcelona in that off season.  His club don't want to sell him.  So he randomly bites someone and he is let go and in Barcelona colours a few months later and most of the halfwits who can't see the forest for the trees are saying the same shit here "oh what an idiot! why would he do that?" ::)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 02:52:31 AM »
If you think someone posts a bong rip on a twitter account "by accident" at that time, you're fucking stupid and you have a limited ability to consider motive for an action.

Either he posted it himself to ensure that he did not get picked early by someone or he has a crazy lady who took some revenge on him.

It's a calculated move by somebody. 

Reminds me of when Luis Suarez did his bite playing for Argentina.  He wants out to Barcelona in that off season.  His club don't want to sell him.  So he randomly bites someone and he is let go and in Barcelona colours a few months later and most of the halfwits who can't see the forest for the trees are saying the same shit here "oh what an idiot! why would he do that?" ::)

While this may be true, I feel you are underestimating the power of stupidity in the general populace.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2016, 05:12:28 AM »
While this may be true, I feel you are underestimating the power of stupidity in the general populace.

If this were any other time, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I can believe in stupid, but the more precision timed it is, there is more likely a motive around it.  It is the cornerstone of fake reality tv to produce drama that is far too conveniently timed and ridiculous. 

Of course there are moments when stupidity that convenient really does happen, but these days, people should be more sceptical of that.  Those moments are in the minority.  People have learned to fake the "perfect drama" to exploit for their gain. 

If I don't want to go to a shit team with an early pick, but I know I'm good enough, I could possibly be smart enough to just post a minor weed video and get away with that.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2016, 08:33:53 AM »
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/4/28/11533380/nfl-draft-laremy-tunsil-marijuana-bong

I was watching this in the gym with 3 of my draftees when this happened. What an idiot!

Come on... this dude was clearly set up. The video was two years old and immediately after it was posted, somebody posted some of his texts asking coaches for money. Someone he had a run in with probably got a hold of one of his old phones.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 09:12:12 AM »
Come on... this dude was clearly set up. The video was two years old and immediately after it was posted, somebody posted some of his texts asking coaches for money. Someone he had a run in with probably got a hold of one of his old phones.

I agree but set up or not, when you're a high profile college athlete (or any athlete) you don't post stupid shit like that on social media. It doesn't matter if happened yesterday or 5 years ago.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 10:26:12 AM »
I agree but set up or not, when you're a high profile college athlete (or any athlete) you don't post stupid shit like that on social media. It doesn't matter if happened yesterday or 5 years ago.

I don't think he ever posted it. It sounds like someone he had a falling out with got a hold of one of his old phones - either stole it or found it- and used what was on it to try to get revenge. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 10:28:43 AM »

yeha, my guess is that one of his ex's waited until the day of the draft, had access to the account, and had the video saved just to screw him out of a lot of $. 

Do we know if it was ever posted, or just a video he may have texted a chick?  I bet he was likely with his family, talking to agent, getting all excited, eating some chicken breast and hadn't smoked pot in months or years... then he got 50 texts telling him to take that shit down lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 10:31:14 AM »
His Confederate Flag is epic.  Good dude all the way.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2016, 10:38:40 AM »

I'd  estimate the combination of gas mask and bong exceeds to acceptable limit of ass clownery for most NFL teams.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2016, 11:10:11 AM »

The NFL. Doesn't matter if it's even legal in his state, it's illegal in the NFL and even though he was still in college he was more than likely on the NFL's radar. Word is his agent is close friends with the Dolphins GM and that's why he got picked up. It's a character thing. If a team is going to invest in an athlete you don't want to see shit this no matter how long ago it happened or who posted it. The dumbshit shot a video of himself getting high.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2016, 12:52:32 PM »
on April 12th, someone sent message to reporters saying they had a 40 second video of a top 5 NFL pick smoking drugs in a gas mask for sale.

Old video, definitely him, hacked and likely cost him 8 million bucks, as he was probably going 6th.

breaking on deadspin and others now

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2016, 12:55:33 PM »
he thinks his step dad did it, posted the video on his twitter account.

also admitted to the media that yes, his coaches give him money all the time to pay his moms bills and buy other shit

lol

Coach shows up to support him on draft day

ends up getting fired the next lol

what a dumbfuck

will be exciting watching his NFL implode

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2016, 12:58:08 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V