Author Topic: Cruz Now Denies He and Team Kasich Had any Alliance – Kasich Calls Cruz A Liar…  (Read 1558 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Despite official campaign documents outlining their combined effort, Senator Ted Cruz now tries to say there was no alliance between Team Cruz and Team Kasich.

A gobsmacked Team Kasich responds [via Twitter]: John Weaver ‎@JWGOP I can't stand liars. 11:57 AM - 28 Apr 2016

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Ol' Lyin' Ted. Trump nailed that one.

Wonder what the tag name will be for Hilldog?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Are the documents with the video too?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
HAHAHA Cruz is turning into Carson at this point.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
When I saw the story on their alliance my first thought was that I couldn't believe the Kasich would trust Cruz

Something I've noticed in my life is that the most strident fundamentalist christians are often the most conniving and dishonest people I've ever dealt with.   Cruz seems just like this type of person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
When I saw the story on their alliance my first thought was that I couldn't believe the Kasich would trust Cruz

Something I've noticed in my life is that the most strident fundamentalist christians are often the most conniving and dishonest people I've ever dealt with.   Cruz seems just like this type of person.

Cruz' lies have been very obvious ones.   Claiming Carson dropped out was bad, but going on camera and trying to break down/justify why his team was so FAST with sharing the news, but magically couldn't CORRECT the bad story until AFTER the voting was done?  That was very poor lying. 

He really did lie about this Kasich thing, and I get it, he's desperate.  Trump needs 42% of the remaining delegates to win the nomination, and he got 50+% in the last 5 states.   It's pretty much over, and Cruz will do anything to stay in it. 

But Cruz can NEVER beat trump at the trump games.  He can only win by taking the moral high ground and NOT being the piece of shit that Trump, Hilary are.   And he didn't do that :(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
If this was a Trump lie, 240 would have half a dozen threads on it by now with links to 47 different "news" outlets covering the story. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cruz' lies have been very obvious ones.   Claiming Carson dropped out was bad, but going on camera and trying to break down/justify why his team was so FAST with sharing the news, but magically couldn't CORRECT the bad story until AFTER the voting was done?  That was very poor lying. 

He really did lie about this Kasich thing, and I get it, he's desperate.  Trump needs 42% of the remaining delegates to win the nomination, and he got 50+% in the last 5 states.   It's pretty much over, and Cruz will do anything to stay in it. 

But Cruz can NEVER beat trump at the trump games.  He can only win by taking the moral high ground and NOT being the piece of shit that Trump, Hilary are.   And he didn't do that :(

Cruz is a pathological liar and I suspect probably a sociopath too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If this was a Trump lie, 240 would have half a dozen threads on it by now with links to 47 different "news" outlets covering the story. ::)

so you're accusing me of being tougher on Trump, than I am on Cruz?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
Breaking an "alliance" suggests that there was an actual "alliance" in the first place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Breaking an "alliance" suggests that there was an actual "alliance" in the first place.

??? Simultaneous press release announcing coordinated alignment of campaign resources and efforts = an alliance.

Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements late Sunday saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy -- something the two campaigns have been working on for weeks -- is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

CNN 4 days ago
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/

GigantorX

• Getbig V
??? Simultaneous press release announcing coordinated alignment of campaign resources and efforts = an alliance.

Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements late Sunday saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy -- something the two campaigns have been working on for weeks -- is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

CNN 4 days ago
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-join-forces-to-stop-donald-trump/

Did you actually, you know, read the article?

You're really reaching with this. 

You have really streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeetch what "Alliance" actually means to make it fit here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Did you actually, you know, read the article?

You're really reaching with this. 

You have really streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeetch what "Alliance" actually means to make it fit here.

I'm a bonehead a lot of the time.  But I think I'm correct on this one:

An electoral alliance may take the form of a bipartisan electoral agreement, electoral agreement, electoral coalition or electoral bloc. It is an association of political parties or individuals which exists solely to stand in elections. Each of the parties within the alliance will have its own policies, but will choose temporarily to put aside differences in favour of common goals and ideology. On occasion, an electoral alliance may be formed by parties with very different policy goals, who agree to pool resources in order to stop a particular candidate or party from gaining power.  WIKI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_alliance

They publicly agreed to temporarily assign resources in order to stop a particular candidate named Trump.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
I'm a bonehead a lot of the time.  But I think I'm correct on this one:

An electoral alliance may take the form of a bipartisan electoral agreement, electoral agreement, electoral coalition or electoral bloc. It is an association of political parties or individuals which exists solely to stand in elections. Each of the parties within the alliance will have its own policies, but will choose temporarily to put aside differences in favour of common goals and ideology. On occasion, an electoral alliance may be formed by parties with very different policy goals, who agree to pool resources in order to stop a particular candidate or party from gaining power.  WIKI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_alliance

They publicly agreed to temporarily assign resources in order to stop a particular candidate named Trump.

Oh, man. Kasich doesn't campaign in Indiana (although his surrogates etc are still stumping for him there) and Cruz doesn't campaign in Oregon and New Mexico. Doesn't sound like there is much "pooling" of resources going on, unless there is something I'm not aware of? Certainly doesn't sound like Cruz and Kasich are "standing together." Your above quote doesn't really cover your assertions, it disproves them.

Boy, that's some rock solid steamroller they have going on. By the way...if the above is actually in swing it seems Kasich was the first to poop the bed and not honor it. Oh well. I kinda don't think it is going to matter in the end.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
CNN and the major networks and "conservative" entertainment radio people are pushing it as an "Alliance" because of the visual that brings to the public. The major remaining powers getting together to fight the unstoppable Donald Trump...it's a war! War/Fanfare from Rocky 4 gets played in the background, who will win? Bam! Pow! Stab in the back! Lyin' Ted! Donald says Jump and you say how high! Ted Cruz is the devil! HE is the establishment! Wait, the establishment hates his guts! What? Huh?

This election really has laid bare a lot of nasty truths. Media driving public perception, cognitive dissonance by the electorate, general hysteria(salute) and mass opinion shaping of an entire population. For anyone not on drugs and under the influence the strings are there to see. Nothing has been hidden, as it has been in the past, during this cycle.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i get it, it sounds like ya wanna defend cruz as if he didn't violate the alliance because it never actually existed.

They publicly announced their coordinated intentions to realign resources in different states in order to stop trump.

Pretty simple.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
i get it, it sounds like ya wanna defend cruz as if he didn't violate the alliance because it never actually existed.

They publicly announced their coordinated intentions to realign resources in different states in order to stop trump.

Pretty simple.

Your word games are tired and lame. Just admit it, you got sucked in by the media on a slow news day. Hook line and sinker, it's okay because it happens.

Okay, so first an "Alliance" was pooling resources and working together in a war room, hand shakes, contracts, blood brothers and all that. Now it's "realigning" resources. You're really stretching here, even for you. Very, very loose and limited cooperation would have been actually accurate in this case but you had to go full stupid.

Keep plugging away though, I mean the video and legal case against Ted Cruz is really shaking things up out there, this probably will be a massive earthquake as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Okay, so first an "Alliance" was pooling resources

By definition, that's what it is.

An electoral alliance may take the form of a bipartisan electoral agreement, electoral agreement, electoral coalition or electoral bloc. It is an association of political parties or individuals which exists solely to stand in elections. Each of the parties within the alliance will have its own policies, but will choose temporarily to put aside differences in favour of common goals and ideology. On occasion, an electoral alliance may be formed by parties with very different policy goals, who agree to pool resources in order to stop a particular candidate or party from gaining power.

Look, I'm wrong about a lot of shit, I'll admit it.   But I don't think I'm wrong - their teams announced an alliance, it was pretty clear.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
By definition, that's what it is.

An electoral alliance may take the form of a bipartisan electoral agreement, electoral agreement, electoral coalition or electoral bloc. It is an association of political parties or individuals which exists solely to stand in elections. Each of the parties within the alliance will have its own policies, but will choose temporarily to put aside differences in favour of common goals and ideology. On occasion, an electoral alliance may be formed by parties with very different policy goals, who agree to pool resources in order to stop a particular candidate or party from gaining power.

Look, I'm wrong about a lot of shit, I'll admit it.   But I don't think I'm wrong - their teams announced an alliance, it was pretty clear.

They aren't pooling resources....and outside of the limited IN/NM/OR thing they aren't cooperating in any way and even that is stretching the definition of cooperation. Plus, Kasich still has his surrogates out and about in IN pushing his name and has even continued to say that all the IN voters should still all vote for him. Some trustworthy guy that Kasich is! Lyin' Kasich!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
They aren't pooling resources....and outside of the limited IN/NM/OR thing they aren't cooperating in any way and even that is stretching the definition of cooperation. Plus, Kasich still has his surrogates out and about in IN pushing his name and has even continued to say that all the IN voters should still all vote for him. Some trustworthy guy that Kasich is! Lyin' Kasich!

Why did both campaigns release statements within minutes of each other?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Lyin' Ted!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
Why did both campaigns release statements within minutes of each other?

I don't know, you tell me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't know, you tell me.

because they had an alliance.   You're about the ONLY person claiming no alliance existed between the 2 camps.  You and cruz.