Author Topic: Turinabol dosage.  (Read 4123 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Turinabol dosage.
« on: March 22, 2006, 12:51:52 AM »

Since this drug has be reintroduced in to the game, most people have been suggesting a daily dosage of 40-50MG or so.

I've recently started to use it and I haven't "felt" anything unless I was using at least 100MG.

Any of you guys experienced this as well?

There's a baseline amount of each oral I need to take in order to "feel" it.

I'd be interested in some of your experiences with Turinabol so far.

To me it feels about as strong as Winstrol, different though.

It doesn't feel as strong as Deca though.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

Re: Turinabol dosage.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 01:22:49 AM »
I did a quick three week solo tbol cutter - British Dragon brand-40mg a day straight from over-seas- purchased from top source- did not notice that much except some scalp irritaion- gained off it- just did not really get any kind of strength or aggression out of it though- probably would not use again bugged mty scalp more than anything else I have fckd with- Some of the other guys I gave them too did not have that problem though- but everybody agreed- very mild.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 07:29:02 AM »
I took 40mg a day for about seven weeks & had pretty good results. I probably only gained about five pounds (but I trying to get a little leaner while taking it which I did). I was basically just fucking around & trying to look a little better for summer. I noticed a little bit of a strength increase & I felt a lot more pumped while working out. There was almost no bloat (which I liked). However, the shitty thing is that I was put on midnights about four weeks after stopping the Tbol & my workout/diet went to shit. I was on midnights for about seven months & it took me a couple months to get back into the swing of things. I did just start a new cycle (no Tbol in it though).

SwingGuru

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 07:54:02 PM »
Probably will take upwards of 100 mg of Turinabol to have it feel like 50 mg Dbol, but the gains won't equal the Dbol gains of course.  Without the possibility of aromatization you just won't get any kind of bloat though, so it should feel like Winny as you mentioned.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 01:43:53 PM »
Hey div- why do you thin the TBOl fucked with my scalp more than anything else I have tried- I mean serious irritation?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 03:00:36 PM »
Hey div- why do you thin the TBOl fucked with my scalp more than anything else I have tried- I mean serious irritation?

That's strange, because it's not based off the same steroid composition as Anavar, Winstrol...doesn't convert to DHT.

Turinabol is as derivative of D-bol.  No idea why it'd bother your scalp.  Perhaps it was not T-bol.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »
Ive tried all three solo- and It was definately the TBol that fcked my scalp- the irritation went away when I stopped taking the TBol- I know its gotta be my body was not reacting well to the foreign substance- How is that stuff synthesized? how much per kilo? my guess is its pretty cheap stuff.

That's strange, because it's not based off the same steroid composition as Anavar, Winstrol...doesn't convert to DHT.

Turinabol is as derivative of D-bol.  No idea why it'd bother your scalp.  Perhaps it was not T-bol.

DIV

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 05:31:00 PM »
i used the halodrol (turnibol/dmt) combo at 50mg a day for a month... i didnt really feel to much untill the end and even then it was nothing really.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 05:39:02 PM »
i used the halodrol (turnibol/dmt) combo at 50mg a day for a month... i didnt really feel to much untill the end and even then it was nothing really.

you probably paid up the butt for it too- shit 70$ for 30tabs- gaspari should be throwing in a tube of vaseline. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2006, 01:09:52 AM »
Ive tried all three solo- and It was definately the TBol that fcked my scalp- the irritation went away when I stopped taking the TBol- I know its gotta be my body was not reacting well to the foreign substance- How is that stuff synthesized? how much per kilo? my guess is its pretty cheap stuff.

I don't know.  Depends on the source and other factors.

Most powders are cheap......that has nothing to do with it.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2006, 06:34:24 AM »

you probably paid up the butt for it too- shit 70$ for 30tabs- gaspari should be throwing in a tube of vaseline. 

No kidding.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 11:10:37 AM »
no actually i paid 40 something... . froogle.com works wonders;)

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 12:55:55 PM »
You probably did not even get the origianl halodrol formula that was sold back in october when it was first released- they changed the formula slightly after that without telling anybody- when you buy? you probably got the weak stuff.

no actually i paid 40 something... . froogle.com works wonders;)

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 04:16:05 PM »
Halodrol by Gaspari is the only anabolic compound I have taken. Most say it is mild and sucks but after thirty days I gained eleven and a half pounds and my strength shot throught the roof. I have always been an easy gainer. I want to wait another couple years to start real aas therapy but was wondering if results like this mean I am a hyper responder or is it that just normal for newbies to anabolic compounds? Also should I take Nolva or clomid after Halodrol? I live in a small town and don't have access to sources, the closest is fourty miles.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 05:12:28 PM »
Halodrol by Gaspari is the only anabolic compound I have taken. Most say it is mild and sucks but after thirty days I gained eleven and a half pounds and my strength shot throught the roof. I have always been an easy gainer. I want to wait another couple years to start real aas therapy but was wondering if results like this mean I am a hyper responder or is it that just normal for newbies to anabolic compounds? Also should I take Nolva or clomid after Halodrol? I live in a small town and don't have access to sources, the closest is fourty miles.
usually for anyone the first time you use a aas, including halodrol you will make your most gains.... i dont think it means your a hyperresponder, theres kids gaining 20 pounds off of that crap superdrol...... just depends on how much you keep is the real goal ;)

youngguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 05:15:46 PM »
Cool thanks bro.