Author Topic: Women and AAS.  (Read 1779 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Women and AAS.
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:09:44 AM »

As much as I hate to discriminate, I just don't agree with women using AAS (in general).

That's not to say I won't recommend a cycle to a female if I know her and her specific circumstances, but to say I'd blindly recommend a cycle to a female over the internet without seeing her, knowing her is absurd.

There's too little room for error and some of the sides are permanent.  I'm sure some of you have seen women who show these virilization symptoms.  The growth of an adam's apple, loss of hair, growth of facial hair, enlarged clitoris and their overall features change...the skin loses its softness, face gets square and hard, jaw gets pronounced etc etc....

I don't find women like these attractive, therefore, even if I did recommend a cycle to a woman, I'd probably never recommend Testosterone.  That's essentially transgender hormone therapy. 

There's a big difference between recommending low dose Anavar or Primo for a fitness competitor or female bodybuilder and giving them the same kind of cycle you would a newbie male.  What's sad to me is that some of these females, mostly the bodybuilders, are using the kind of heavy dosages that compare with what I'd recommend to an experienced veteran on this forum.  Scary shit.  :-\

What do you guys think about this?

Please......don't hold back.

Agree?  Disagree?  Don't care?

Speak.

DIV   
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Women and AAS.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:35:39 AM »
^ Bump THAT!!

FEMININE muscle is distictly different from masculine muscle--the lines, the longer muscle bellies.  I LOVE a woman in great shape, muscular...but not THAT kind of muscular.  I visit the Sexy and More board on occasion and the posted pictures of these women HORRIFIES me.  They look no different to me than a man with bad gyno and a small penis.  No attraction felt whatsoever--quite the opposite--REPULSION.

I know there is a small group of men who like/worship it, and that's fine.  Whatever gets you goin'.  We can't really choose what turns us on, I suppose. And I suppose many of these women like it for themselves..but sometimes I wonder about that, too.

Has the sport pushed them into a zone that they really didn't want to enter?  What will they look like as they age, and the muscle melts away, leaving only a large droopy clit and a huge jaw to remind them on a daily basis what a big mistake they made. 

Sad, really.

Lovetopull

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »
Div, all respect.

We cannot be dicrim against a serious athlete. If you are serious and you want help, I thought that was the purpose of this board-wether it be dangerous or not. I mean yeah taking test might not be the best of idea's for the female gender, but if it is the difference between $50,000 paycheck and endorsements, and going home with 6 grand-Test is the best idea ever invented. I do agree with you that just giving advice to female athletes for gear might not be prudent because of emotional issues, but on the athlete level, I say hell yeah.

Statement: I personally do not care for the hard, muscular woman, but I do appreciate the desire and hunger to will in all athletes.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 11:23:36 AM »
^ Bump THAT!!

What will they look like as they age, and the muscle melts away, leaving only a large droopy clit and a huge jaw to remind them on a daily basis what a big mistake they made. 

Sad, really.

That's the million dollar question right there in my eyes!! I've seen this first hand as me & DIV has spoke about this in another forum here...This woman goes from being a very attractive young female to man-girl...SICK!! If anything I like maybe a natural muscle look, EXP: soccer, tennis, etc: But thats it, yes I give props to them for dedicating time & effort into the sport & building their muscle tone body but to say thats SEXY or I encourage it? Hardly not.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 11:59:35 AM »
i dont think it really matters what we think.just like all women there gonna do whatever they want.
if men are concerned about a women being on gear then they have a problem with there own masculinity.
theres nothing wrong with a muscular woman,i mean they dont give 2 shits if us men are on gear. so why should we care.
i think its pretty cool to see a woman bench more then some guys,
nothing to be ashamed of.
i dont want to date one or sleep with one cause shell lock that pussy muscle on your ass, she'll make you her bitch.

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 12:05:30 PM »
I WILL ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO SAY,BE THE BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY BE.PUSH YOURSELF TO THE ABSOLUTE LIMITS.HOWEVER,WHEN IT COMES TO MUSCULAR DEVELOPEMENT ON A WOMAN,ALTHOUGH I TOTALLY RESPECT THEM AS ATHLETES,I DON'T FIND IT THE LEAST BIT ATTRACTIVE.SOME MUSCLE IS COOL.I DO LIKE THE SMALLER GIRLS,DEPENDING ON THE WAY THEY LOOK.NO HEAVIES THOUGH.ALL IN ALL,I THINK IT'S GOTTEN WAY OUTTA CONTROL.ALOT OF THOSE WOMEN NEED TO SLOW DOWN...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 06:48:38 PM »
In terms of "attraction" I agree, there is nothing worse the then she-male, but even so you have to remember that there are a lot of women who don't care for the way some of us guys look, who are ourselves muscle bound freaks.

With that said, I do believe that the effects AAS has on women can be much more horrendous then they can ever be with men, but to each his own. If a women desires to be as muscular as a guy more power to her…just don’t expect me to hook up with her. Oh, and a side note, I’m referring more to the female BB types, the fit slightly muscular fitness/figure women are typically my speed.