Author Topic: The #1 reason I believe Trump is a dem plant  (Read 4644 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The #1 reason I believe Trump is a dem plant
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2016, 05:58:07 AM »
trump will be pretty good at framing a loss... he'll paint it as a win and use it as a springboard for his new tv network.

What WILL be interesting - will be that brief month-long period when his campaign workers and peers come fwd and say it was all a scam, all along... nothing but a selfish stunt to boost his own media presence, handing a democrat the white house intentionally all along.

These thick-headed trump supporters will refuse to believe it, just as they refused to admit Hermann Cain was shady as the 11 years of payoffs and hundreds of sexting text messages were revealed.  A year from now - They'll remember Trump as the hero that challenged clinton and the media as they watch his channel. 

They'll never admit they were duped into wearing a Trump hat, putting the sign in their yard, telling all their friends why Trump will make america great again.... admitting they were praising a democrat pulling a stunt would be too much of an ego hit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2016, 06:03:17 AM »
Here are the things that they refuse to even talk about and blame others for - its no different than democrats who suck obama dick

1.  Blaming the judge being Mexican (despite that he was born here) for rulings in his case
2.  Picking a fight w Khans' family
3.  Attacking the GOP endlessly
4.  Going back on his pledge over his taxes
5.  Using crude language all the time to describe people
6.  Having no staff whatsoever experienced in winning elections
7.  Saying crazy shit like "Only I can fix it", "I know better than anyone about ISIS", "Soldiers will follow my orders no matter what" 
8.  Now saying he doesnt care if he loses
9.  Always being a drama queen w every little petty spat and walking into every single trap set for him by Dems
10.  No GOTV plan at all and he said so the other day. 
11.  Blaming the media for his flood of false claims on twitter and public

Yeah its all everyone elses fault.   ::)  ::)

Like I said - i realized that Trump was a complete scam artist and con man with the birther thing.  Sad how people are taken in by this A-Hole.     

I can't tell how heavily you are medicated when you post like this.  LOL!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2016, 06:06:34 AM »
trump will be pretty good at framing a loss... he'll paint it as a win and use it as a springboard for his new tv network.

What WILL be interesting - will be that brief month-long period when his campaign workers and peers come fwd and say it was all a scam, all along... nothing but a selfish stunt to boost his own media presence, handing a democrat the white house intentionally all along.

These thick-headed trump supporters will refuse to believe it, just as they refused to admit Hermann Cain was shady as the 11 years of payoffs and hundreds of sexting text messages were revealed.  A year from now - They'll remember Trump as the hero that challenged clinton and the media as they watch his channel. 

They'll never admit they were duped into wearing a Trump hat, putting the sign in their yard, telling all their friends why Trump will make america great again.... admitting they were praising a democrat pulling a stunt would be too much of an ego hit.

Its ridiculous.  I'm also thinking Trump was sent by Obama to diffuse the birther issue.  Notice how every single time Hillary or Obama got into trouble over something - Trump was or is there to do or say something so ridiculous as to take the heat off them or undermine the issue by making himself the issue instead?

I look at Trump now as a real POS.  We easily could have defeated and destroyed that criminal bitch Hillary, who should be in jail, but instead are heading for a landslide and possibly losing the house and senate.  He is an ego maniac and mental case.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2016, 06:14:13 AM »
I can't tell how heavily you are medicated when you post like this.  LOL!

Its impossible that someone could run such a piss poor campaign. 

Additionally - here is my other belief IF he really wanted to win.  Obviously all his daily verbal diareah is hurting him correct?  So im sure his advisers more than once have said "STFU and take it easy for awhile" to where even as a potted plant in the corner he would be doing better.  But instead he does the opposite and does and says even more crazy shit. 

why? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2016, 06:56:23 AM »
Free republic is like the twilight zone lately.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2016, 08:35:24 AM »
Its impossible that someone could run such a piss poor campaign. 

Additionally - here is my other belief IF he really wanted to win.  Obviously all his daily verbal diareah is hurting him correct?  So im sure his advisers more than once have said "STFU and take it easy for awhile" to where even as a potted plant in the corner he would be doing better.  But instead he does the opposite and does and says even more crazy shit. 

why? 

he's intentionally keeping his campaign staff very small in important states. 

That alone is enough to make the average person say "WTF"??

Hillary has 14 FL offices in place.   Trump has ONE in sarasota, and it spends most of its time trying to explain his quotes.

A man claiming to be the master of running many multinational firms at once, with experience of 500 companies... and he cannot manage to set up simple campaign offices, even with the RNC behind him.  They've ALREADY given him more support and dollars than they gave Romney.  Think on that, anyone who doubts trump is tanking this.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2016, 09:09:35 AM »
Proof without evidence isn't proof.  It's just whining and CT.  

"It's only proof if you want it to be".  Otherwise it is just speculation.

So just a completely blind and biased, and a liar on top of it.  Lack of conviction doesn't mean lack of evidence.  Once again, you've got to be one of the stupidest posters on this forum.

You have to be the only person left denying lack of evidence.   Do you even watch the news?

I'm glad you found nothing suspect with Bill meeting lynch in the absurd fashion previously mentioned.  That defintion seems like something that clean upstanding people do, but we are talking about the person that took at least one ride to orgy island, with his known friend the pedophile. 

You imply that a person isn't allowed to call out dirty politics and corruption unless there is a convinction, otherwise it's whining.  That is completely idiotic as are most of your points.  I'm glad you think the justice system works perfectly and always gets it right

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2016, 12:27:26 PM »
Please post the transcription of Bill and Lynch's meeting.   Either it contains the smoking gun "proof" that you claim or not.  Might be nothing more than a conversation about next seasons GoT series.  Who knows?  You certainly don't.  But don't let that stop your CT speculation. 

Stupid?  Says the person attempting to turn speculation into proof.  Good job.  Keep trying.  I am sure you can send all your notes to the GOP and they can really get a charge/indictment/treason on Clinton this time.   ::)

May want to learn the difference between "conviction" and "proof" there buddy.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2016, 12:49:54 PM »
Please post the transcription of Bill and Lynch's meeting.   Either it contains the smoking gun "proof" that you claim or not.  Might be nothing more than a conversation about next seasons GoT series.  Who knows?  You certainly don't.  But don't let that stop your CT speculation.  

Stupid?  Says the person attempting to turn speculation into proof.  Good job.  Keep trying.  I am sure you can send all your notes to the GOP and they can really get a charge/indictment/treason on Clinton this time.   ::)

May want to learn the difference between "conviction" and "proof" there buddy.

If you want to act as if it was sheer coincidence they met, have at it.  We don't know what there meeting Contained because Loretta Lynch chose not to talk about it in front of Congress.  Though you wouldn't know that, because you don't actually watch the news.  

I'm calling you stupid, because no sane person would claim to believe the enormous amounts of coincidence necessary for that and meeting to occur.  What's more, Loretta Lynch had to be ambushed by a reporter to admit to it

I don't think you know what CT speculation. Is.  Claiming the Clinton's had numerous acquaintances killed throughout the years is CT speculation.  Being honest enough to call a private meeting between the head of the DOJ and bill clinton suspect, a week before hillary's trial is not . That is called the application of common sense.

I suppose appointing an unqualified person to a high cabinet position, only to find out this person is a multi million dollar donor is not odd either.  That's funnny, because per the emails, most of hillary's staff asked what the fuck was going on, and said unqualified person stepped down a month later.  

We could go on and on here with plenty of examples, but you would require hillary submit a signed statement, admitting to all of her corruption.  Nothing short will satisfy you.  You will ignore and evade just like you did with bills association with a known pedophile on the very island that the pedophile committed his sexual crimes.  Not to mention the witnesses that place bill there....there word wouldn't be proof for you, because bill denied it

I know the difference between conviction and proof just fine. So does wiki links, which is why you liberals are having a meltdown over their email hack releases.  So does the fbi, which blasted hillary as much as he could during his testimony

People are under no requirement to provide a smoking gun to suspect a criminal of a crime. Only complete idiots on message boards, that present themselves as a faux intellectuals, require such stupidity

By your logic, oj Simpson didn't kill his wife, because the court let him off.  So anyone that complains about that travesty of justice is a whiner, up to and including nicole brown's family....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2016, 12:58:02 PM »
Meltdown!

"Lack of conviction doesn't mean lack of evidence."   LOL!!!   Just the opposite of how religion works. 

"We don't know what there meeting Contained"  No, you don't.  So let the speculation begin. 

"People are under no requirement to provide a smoking gun to suspect a criminal of a crime."  Of course not, that is what speculation is for.  Suspicion and speculation do not equate into proof.  You can suspect all you want.  Doesn't mean a damn thing without evidence or proof. 

"I'm glad you think the justice system works perfectly and always gets it right "  I'm glad you think the justice system should work based on speculation, suspicion, and fantasies and not evidence and proof before someone is convicted.

And you actually call someone else stupid.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Carry on twit.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2016, 01:30:13 PM »
Meltdown!

"Lack of conviction doesn't mean lack of evidence."   LOL!!!   Just the opposite of how religion works. 

"We don't know what there meeting Contained"  No, you don't.  So let the speculation begin. 

"People are under no requirement to provide a smoking gun to suspect a criminal of a crime."  Of course not, that is what speculation is for.  Suspicion and speculation do not equate into proof.  You can suspect all you want.  Doesn't mean a damn thing without evidence or proof. 

"I'm glad you think the justice system works perfectly and always gets it right "  I'm glad you think the justice system should work based on speculation, suspicion, and fantasies and not evidence and proof before someone is convicted.

And you actually call someone else stupid.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Carry on twit.

Look at our 2 very different posts history.  There is never a fear of you making me meltdown.  You are the most blind liberal on this forum, and never apply an ounce of honesty/logic to your arguments

I don't know what religion has to do with me, or how you disproved that statement.

I don't know what their meeting contained, and when Loretta Lynch had a chance to talk about it, she refused to under testimony.  I'm not dishonest enough, as you are, to claim the circumstances are highly unusual, given the time line.

Normal non-political people are committed of crime all the time, minus a smoking gun.  I don' think you know what term means, so stop using it. 

The FBI interview provided proof of a crime committed, to which Comey voiced that he couldn't prove intent.  Intent is not necessary for the commission of a crime.  What she did in the context of her email case was worthy of a crime and intent wouldn't be necessary under any other circumstance with any non-political person.

I will continue to call you stupid, because you don't rely on facts.  You just blindly knee pad liberal talking points.  We can discuss the Comey interview in detail, if you like, or the lorreta lynch one.  I watched both in their entirety.  Did you?  We can also talk about things like bill's time on orgy island, that you've ignored for the 3rd time now.  We could also talk about the millionaire donor that you also chose to ignore.   Many more things.  As i said, you are an idiot and will always be an idiot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2016, 02:05:30 PM »
Someone please refute these point by point.   This whole thing is a scam

He is already planning his exit excuses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2016, 02:35:12 PM »
He is already planning his exit excuses.

I keep forgetting, you're a "dem plant" CTer as well.

I wonder how many other getbiggers feel the same way?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2016, 04:08:10 PM »
I keep forgetting, you're a "dem plant" CTer as well.

I wonder how many other getbiggers feel the same way?

Only the smart ones.   ;D

I think you and I were the first ones to suggest he only entered the primary to help Clinton in the long haul.  SC was still gone there.

Now here we are.... looking more like it every day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2016, 04:12:17 PM »
Someone please refute these point by point.   This whole thing is a scam

What is there to refute?  He isn't doing anything differently than what he did during the primary.  Much of what he did was unconventional.  Most candidates who ran a campaign a fraction of the way he did would have never sniffed the nomination.  He didn't spend money, he was not on the ground in many places, he didn't run ads, he said some of the most outrageous things we've ever heard from a presidential candidate, he was uninformed.  And he still won.  

I still maintain Hillary is the likely winner, but something very different is happening.  Strange times.  

That said, this "Trump is a plant" stuff is looney conspiracy theory nonsense.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2016, 04:58:02 PM »
That said, this "Trump is a plant" stuff is looney conspiracy theory nonsense. 

Eh, a lot of things that used to be called conspiracy theories are coming true these days. 

You gotta think about WHY Trump didn't do all of these things that are normally done.  He had all the right people, he has massive RNC support - yet he doesn't bother, huh? 

Trump gets shit done in the real world.  I have a hard time believing he suddenly becomes this major roadblock for the regular campaign people doing their regular campaign tasks, out of incompetence.   It's a little too convenient every time he steps in shit verbally every time Clinton has a big scandal pop up...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2016, 05:33:12 PM »
If trump entered a BB show andbdidntntraom at all for it -!would people says his training methods were unconventional?   No!   They would blast him for wasting everyone's time including his own.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2016, 05:48:04 PM »
If trump entered a BB show andbdidntntraom at all for it -!would people says his training methods were unconventional?   No!   They would blast him for wasting everyone's time including his own.

Unless there were only two people in his class and the other competitor looked worse than him.   :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 05:23:58 AM »
Unless there were only two people in his class and the other competitor looked worse than him.   :)

Well that pretty much sums up the other candidates from the GOP line up this cycle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 06:00:17 AM »

So what explains this?  I'm all ears. 

If someone SAYS they want to lose weight - advice and suggestions are common -  eat less, exercise more, seek counseling, make better food choices, get rid of the cakes and twinkies in the houise, etc right?  Lets say the same advice is given by almost everyone who is an expert in weight loss to said person?  Said person has never been fit before and always been the happy fat guy type.   

And said person insists he is trying hard while gorging himself in twinkies and not only not losing weight - but gaining weight!  What would you say?  1) The person is a liar that he is trying 2) He was not serious in the first place and not even trying 3) Is mentally incapable and ill and needs medical assistance and intervention 4) Doesnt give a F whatsoever or 5) a combo of all the above right?   

That is where we are with Trump.   He has been told exactly what to do IF he wanted and wants to win over and over.  And instead he always does the exact opposite correct?  Why?     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 06:23:47 AM »
So what explains this?  I'm all ears. 

If someone SAYS they want to lose weight - advice and suggestions are common -  eat less, exercise more, seek counseling, make better food choices, get rid of the cakes and twinkies in the houise, etc right?  Lets say the same advice is given by almost everyone who is an expert in weight loss to said person?  Said person has never been fit before and always been the happy fat guy type.   

And said person insists he is trying hard while gorging himself in twinkies and not only not losing weight - but gaining weight!  What would you say?  1) The person is a liar that he is trying 2) He was not serious in the first place and not even trying 3) Is mentally incapable and ill and needs medical assistance and intervention 4) Doesnt give a F whatsoever or 5) a combo of all the above right?   

That is where we are with Trump.   He has been told exactly what to do IF he wanted and wants to win over and over.  And instead he always does the exact opposite correct?  Why?     

I respect the fact that you admitted you were totally duped by Trump a few years ago when he lied about having sent investigators to Hawaii and that they discovered some amazing things about Obama's birth certificate......I kinda believed him as well because I couldn't imagine a guy getting up in front of national news and telling such an audacious bold faced lie....BUT HE DID

That right there was the warning sign that no one paid attention to which indicated how narcissistic and crazy Trump truly is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 12:05:59 PM »
Well that pretty much sums up the other candidates from the GOP line up this cycle.

Does it sum up Hillary and the duds who ran against her?  (Webb excluded.) 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 01:08:22 PM »
Does it sum up Hillary and the duds who ran against her?  (Webb excluded.) 

She only had one serious contender.  The GOP offered 16 other ones as an alternative to what they are stuck with now.