Author Topic: The #1 reason I believe Trump is a dem plant  (Read 4643 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The #1 reason I believe Trump is a dem plant
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:38:09 PM »
He's not learning more about world conflicts.  He's not improving his knowledge.  He's not establishing relationships with these leaders he'll have to face.  Any person actually this inept - who now realizes the nomination is his and he might win the election - would be scared shitless of being exposed as not knowing what a nuclear triad is, or being repeatedly contradictory on US interventionism vs isolationism.  

IF he was actually running, and not in it to pull out last minute and hand it to Hilary, he'd be terrified.  He'd be becoming a master of these issues and conflicts and he'd have actual solutions.  

The fact that Trump is still using the same vague phrases, and hasn't been reading WIKI cliffs notes on every conflict in US history, meeting world leaders...  preparing himself to be the nation's decider when he's never been a legislator before...

it tells me that 100% of his role is to RUN - and not actually DO THE JOB of president.  Palin was getting schooled daily on these topics, and she was an actual governor.  Demanding more torture and saying you'll steal the oil of a soverign nation are what you say when you're RUNNING - anyone who actually believed he'd be president would never draw those lines in the sand and really, sully their presidential legacy like that.

He'll run, he'll bail, Hilary will coast in, and we'll have 8 years of democrat run, delivered by a man paid $250 mil by NBC who was a very public lifetime liberal for 62 years,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The #1 reason I believe Trump is a dem plant
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 08:12:02 AM »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems
By NICK GASS 06/16/15 03:12 PM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)

PORTSMOUTH, NH - APRIL 27:  Donald Trump arrives to speak to the media at Pease International Trade Port on April 27, 2011 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Trump is testing the waters for a possible run for the Republican Presidential nomination, and addressed US President Barack Obama's release of his original birth certificate earlier that morning.  (Photo by Matthew Cavanaugh/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Donald Trump; View Photo Gallery
ALSO ON POLITICO
Donald Trump: The large lifestyle behind the bombastic candidate
POLITICO STAFF
She wasn’t the only Democratic beneficiary of Trump’s wealth. Trump donated $5,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and $20,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in the 2006 cycle, effectively buoying the election prospects of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, respectively.

Just $1,000 of Trump’s money in the 2006 cycle went to the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The last time Trump considered a White House run in 2011, reporters seized upon the fact that he has given most of his money to Democrats and Democratic causes, according to records.

Trump defended his donations to New York Democrats in an interview with Fox News’ Sean Hannity that April, proclaiming that in the state, “everyone is Democratic” and implying that to donate otherwise would be waste of his money.

“So, what am I going to do, contribute to Republicans? Am I going to contribute to, I mean, one thing I’m not stupid. Am I going to contribute to a Republican for my whole life when they get, they run against some Democrat. And the most they can get is one percent of the vote,” he said, noting his “good relationship” with and donations to Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.). Trump last donated to Schumer directly in 2010, though he had made donations ranging from $250 to $2,000 since 1996.

“I mean, I’ve contributed to Schumer, I contribute — I’ve known Schumer for many, many years. And I have a good relationship with him. The fact is, that I think it is time maybe that we all do get along,” he told Hannity.

Beginning with the 2012 cycle, however, financial disclosures show that Trump has donated exclusively to Republican candidates and groups.

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 16:  Business mogul Donald Trump makes his way off stage after announcing his candidacy for the U.S. presidency at Trump Tower on June 16, 2015 in New York City.  Trump is the 12th Republican who has announced running for the White House.  (Photo by Christopher Gregory/Getty Images)
ALSO ON POLITICO
The 10 best lines from Donald Trump's announcement speech
ADAM B. LERNER
Trump mentioned neither Clinton nor Schumer in his Tuesday announcement speech. In fact, the only time Trump uttered the word “Clinton” was not in reference to the Democratic frontrunner, but rather part of the name of the New York state correctional facility from whence two men escaped earlier this month.

“Through stupidity, in a very, very hardcore prison, interestingly named Clinton, two vicious murderers, two vicious people escaped, and nobody knows where they are,” Trump said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 08:14:18 AM »
'Beginning with the 2012 cycle, however, financial disclosures show that Trump has donated exclusively to Republican candidates and groups.'

Sickening. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 08:30:01 AM »
'Beginning with the 2012 cycle, however, financial disclosures show that Trump has donated exclusively to Republican candidates and groups.'

Sickening. 

Trump is playing all these people for fools - its sad to see.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 09:30:04 AM »
Fella can't switch sides and play for the other team?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 09:40:48 AM »
Fella can't switch sides and play for the other team?

Sure he could, but so far he seems to me to be playing for the same team as a psy op 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 09:43:15 AM »
Trump is playing all these people for fools - its sad to see.

I'm really convinced you sold your account to another member.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 09:54:00 AM »

Not at all - this whole Trump thing is ridiculous.  Long after Trump loses and historic fashion worse than Goldwater - some of us will at least be able to say we foresaw this mess. 

The way i look at it - no bullshit - cause i hate hillary like she is the devil

1)  Trump needs all the Romney people -  so far he has most but not all of them.  That is 47%.  But he has alienated a lot of romney voters, others have died off, etc.  So say that the effectof that is that he is at 43-45% to be fair 

2)  Trump is turning on millions of people who never voted before.  Ok - i keep hearing that.  But where?  Unless its in the mid-west - it doesnt matter.  he will get the Southern states - but enough to get Ohio, PA, MI, WI - doubtful.   not enough to get EC victory to 270 

3)  Hillary has all the Obama voters plus a lot of lib/RINO women who want a chick in office.

4)  Hillary has the black/welfare/hispanic/poverty/bernie/commie vote - that is getting locked in. 

5)  Trump running a horrible campaign.   I mean lets be real - its laughable to see people defend this mess.  No money going to ads, no consistent message, no party unity, attacking repubs more than anything, etc.   Gaffes galore daily w getting into petty spats w people like Khan, etc,. 

6)  No state wide campaign infrastructure.  I get emails from both.  trump is not running a serious camp;aign w a realistic GOTV effort.  Its just not there. 

7)  The economy and country is in horrible shape for many, but those people already voting for Trump.  those voting for hillary dont care cause they are either wealthy libs, blacks, lezbos, broke ass college kids, pissed off hispanics, etc.   not enough poor ass and struggling middle class whites to offset hillary. 

Just reality.   it is what it is .   my GOP friends refuse to listen.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 08:22:16 PM »
As much as I want him to win and like I've said before, she's the chosen one....since 2008 so this is all a moot point. But still pisses me off that people are more concerned about what he's said instead of her proven corruption.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2016, 09:08:06 PM »
As much as I want him to win and like I've said before, she's the chosen one....since 2008 so this is all a moot point. But still pisses me off that people are more concerned about what he's said instead of her proven corruption.

Coach,
Do u believe trump gave it his all and was just this bad at it?

Or do u think part of Hilary being the chosen one was Hilary picking her opponent. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2016, 09:40:40 PM »
Coach,
Do u believe trump gave it his all and was just this bad at it?

Or do u think part of Hilary being the chosen one was Hilary picking her opponent.  

You're CT's backfired everytime so it kinda makes you a little delusional. But as hard you think he isn't trying the race sure it close.

240, let say for the sake of arguement he wins, what will you do? You might have to get to re-acquainted with your family so they can see what your face actually looks like from being buried in your phone and computer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2016, 11:55:30 PM »
You're CT's backfired everytime so it kinda makes you a little delusional. But as hard you think he isn't trying the race sure it close.

240, let say for the sake of arguement he wins, what will you do? You might have to get to re-acquainted with your family so they can see what your face actually looks like from being buried in your phone and computer.

you don't answer the Q.   You only attack me.   

Again, do you think part of hilary being the 'chosen one' is that she picked her own opponent?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2016, 12:10:55 PM »
Same here. This is not 333 posting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2016, 01:34:54 PM »
Same here. This is not 333 posting.

Yes it is.   Trump is a lifelong liberal and friend of the hildebeast.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 08:39:05 PM »

You mean the corruption that after 30  years, the GOP still can't offer proof of?

You really do have a long eight years of whining ahead of you.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 08:51:43 PM »
You mean the corruption that after 30  years, the GOP still can't offer proof of?

What do you mean by them not offering proof?  Are you going to act completely ignorant to bill Clinton miraculously/coincidentally being at the same airport as Loretta Lynch, noticing her plane, and engaging her in a. 30 minute conversation.   This is the very same Loretta Lynch that had her political career initiated by the very same bill Clinton.  All of these long shot coincidences just so happened a week before hillary's 3 hour short fbi interview that Comey himself did not participate in, nor did he even consult with all the agents that did interview her.

Are you telling me you are just this stupid or just this dishonest and biased? It's only one or the other.  I'm okay with you being completely blind and biased to Clinton corruption.  Just don't act like the rest of us are crazy for pointing it out.  Proving something has nothing to do with incriminating someone.  More than enough proof has been offered and they always remain untouched

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 10:57:17 PM »

If this is over your head I can slow it down for you...

https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/videos/1226365437459706/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2016, 05:01:10 AM »
Proof without evidence isn't proof.  It's just whining and CT. 

"It's only proof if you want it to be".  Otherwise it is just speculation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2016, 05:15:57 AM »
coach, are you still playing the fence with "i'll decide on election day if I will vote trump"?

That sums things up perfectly.  You hate hilary with all your heart, but STILL cannot commit, with less than 3 months to go, to Trump.

He really is that bad, huh?  You still cannot endorse him, coach?   Says a lot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2016, 05:24:29 AM »
I watched Trump this weekend a bit - he is entirely flailing, unhinged, disconnected to reality, and just out there killing time.

This now has the feel of a NFL game where its over in the early 3rd quarter and the losing team just trys anything, wierd plays, hail marys, the QB is sidelined and laughing on the side and everyone just killing the clock and hoping no one gets injured before its over. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2016, 05:27:08 AM »
I watched Trump this weekend a bit - he is entirely flailing, unhinged, disconnected to reality, and just out there killing time.

This now has the feel of a NFL game where its over in the early 3rd quarter and the losing team just trys anything, wierd plays, hail marys, the QB is sidelined and laughing on the side and everyone just killing the clock and hoping no one gets injured before its over. 

YES!   Trump is the announcer when the home team Rams are down by 31 points against the Pats, halfway thru the 3rd quarter.

His constant emphasis on "the media is why I'm losing" tells me he is setting the stage for what is next..> TrumpTV.   He has his nemesis now.  He can quietly start joking about letting Pence take over the ticket.  He can start musing about how he can probably help America more by battling the media each day.  He'll crate a need, a vacuum, and frame it so that only he can stop it.... with his own channel.

And let's face it... trump has 100x the impact of Rush Limbaugh, who does this shit for a living.  Trump's anti-media media channel will be freakin' huge and will get millions of viewers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2016, 05:29:42 AM »
YES!   Trump is the announcer when the home team Rams are down by 31 points against the Pats, halfway thru the 3rd quarter.

His constant emphasis on "the media is why I'm losing" tells me he is setting the stage for what is next..> TrumpTV.   He has his nemesis now.  He can quietly start joking about letting Pence take over the ticket.  He can start musing about how he can probably help America more by battling the media each day.  He'll crate a need, a vacuum, and frame it so that only he can stop it.... with his own channel.

And let's face it... trump has 100x the impact of Rush Limbaugh, who does this shit for a living.  Trump's anti-media media channel will be freakin' huge and will get millions of viewers.

What bothers me more are my friends who are Trump fanatics who refuse to see this and blame everyone else like Ryan, the GOPe, etc.  The disconnect to reality is pretty amazing to watch. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2016, 05:31:39 AM »
What bothers me more are my friends who are Trump fanatics who refuse to see this and blame everyone else like Ryan, the GOPe, etc.  The disconnect to reality is pretty amazing to watch. 

now they are blaming the polls.  the same polls they loved for a year. Suddenly, all the polls are skewed.

they refuse to accept the fact that many of the 20% undecided voters have decided in the past few weeks.  And they decided outside of political positions - they decided based upon basic competency.  And intentional or not, trump has not appeared competent in the past 3 weeks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2016, 05:53:00 AM »
now they are blaming the polls.  the same polls they loved for a year. Suddenly, all the polls are skewed.

they refuse to accept the fact that many of the 20% undecided voters have decided in the past few weeks.  And they decided outside of political positions - they decided based upon basic competency.  And intentional or not, trump has not appeared competent in the past 3 weeks.

Here are the things that they refuse to even talk about and blame others for - its no different than democrats who suck obama dick

1.  Blaming the judge being Mexican (despite that he was born here) for rulings in his case
2.  Picking a fight w Khans' family
3.  Attacking the GOP endlessly
4.  Going back on his pledge over his taxes
5.  Using crude language all the time to describe people
6.  Having no staff whatsoever experienced in winning elections
7.  Saying crazy shit like "Only I can fix it", "I know better than anyone about ISIS", "Soldiers will follow my orders no matter what" 
8.  Now saying he doesnt care if he loses
9.  Always being a drama queen w every little petty spat and walking into every single trap set for him by Dems
10.  No GOTV plan at all and he said so the other day. 
11.  Blaming the media for his flood of false claims on twitter and public

Yeah its all everyone elses fault.   ::)  ::)

Like I said - i realized that Trump was a complete scam artist and con man with the birther thing.  Sad how people are taken in by this A-Hole.