Author Topic: Two 100% Lifetime Naturals Train  (Read 6029 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Two 100% Lifetime Naturals Train
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:46:16 PM »
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Two 100% Lifetime Naturals Train
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 06:46:50 PM »
Such courage!

Such heart!!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 06:50:43 PM »
sf is it me but i find ct fletcher to be one of the most annoying fucking  people out there

all the guy does is scream  and yell and say how bad you want it mutha fucka

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 06:51:41 PM »
Is there muscle size somehow tied to their self-worth?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 07:03:23 PM »
How the hell did these natties get so big and strong? Is it muscle confusion? Eating 6 square meals a day? The Weider Principles?  ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 07:09:16 PM »
sf is it me but i find ct fletcher to be one of the most annoying fucking  people out there

It's inspiring, just ask Parker

No racist ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 07:10:19 PM »
How the hell did these natties get so big and strong? Is it muscle confusion? Eating 6 square meals a day? The Weider Principles?  ???

yeah sloppy form and weight ct cant handle  ,  rambone i also think these guys take alot of bcaas  from shredz and eat duck eggs, and also make sure to eat there protein during there anabolic window

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 07:10:23 PM »

I agree. The constant screaming and yelling is very old, but I guess its part of his persona and how he makes a living.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 07:11:53 PM »
I agree. The constant screaming and yelling is very old, but I guess its part of his persona and how he makes a living.

sf so your telling me that there are retards out there , that enjoy listening to this idiot scream and yell .

on a side note the more i watch lee priests videos the more i like him  the guy uses good controlled form one of the very few pros out there

that  actually knows what they are talking about

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 07:30:32 PM »
sf so your telling me that there are retards out there , that enjoy listening to this idiot scream and yell .

on a side note the more i watch lee priests videos the more i like him  the guy uses good controlled form one of the very few pros out there

that  actually knows what they are talking about

Yes, there are many people out there who very much enjoy when CT screams and yells.

I always enjoyed videos by Lee Priest. He trains slow and methodical, and always used good form with a full range of motion. One of the few pros that actually knows how to train.
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 07:36:20 PM »
Yes, there are many people out there who very much enjoy when CT screams and yells.

I always enjoyed videos by Lee Priest. He trains slow and methodical, and always used good form with a full range of motion. One of the few pros that actually knows how to train.

sf you got that right , what is very disturbing to me , is you have young people and dumb adults who watches idiots like ct fletcher, and simeon panda,   who train with weights they cant handle with sloppy form,  and these young kids dont realize these guys are  on a shit load of drugs    and if you train like they do you wont make any gains and will end up hurting yourself.

lees videos are great.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 07:38:18 PM »
sf you got that right , what is very disturbing to me , is you have young people and dumb adults who watches idiots like ct fletcher, and simeon panda,   who train with weights they cant handle with sloppy form,  and these young kids dont realize these guys are  on a shit load of drugs    and if you train like they do you wont make any gains and will end up hurting yourself.

lees videos are great.   

Yes, these same people are the ones who watch Branch Warrens videos and try to train like him.  :-\ :-\
X

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 07:40:13 PM »
Yes, these same people are the ones who watch Branch Warrens videos and try to train like him.  :-\ :-\

ha ha yeah  christ  his videos are scary just watching.

but he did learn from the best ronnie coleman the  crippled mr olympia

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 07:41:50 PM »
What a shit show train wreck holy crap

What does ct flatcha consider himself an arm training Yoda?
The constant screaming
That repulsive beard
The whole group of them
Let's not forget about the super cool nifty edits!

w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 07:57:38 PM »
I doubt either of these fine fellows could hit a baseball very far or go from first to third on a single.
Y

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 08:01:03 PM »
I doubt either of these fine fellows could hit a baseball very far or go from first to third on a single.

Flintstones could  8)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 08:01:19 PM »
What a shit show train wreck holy crap

What does ct flatcha consider himself an arm training Yoda?
The constant screaming
That repulsive beard
The whole group of them
Let's not forget about the super cool nifty edits!

hey natural did you see his tricep pushdowns? wtf was that, all he was doing was going fast with weight he cant do once properly

i bet if he wasnt sticking needles into his chocolate ass every day he would be about 170 tops- i bet ct sucked mikes cock to after the shoot

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 08:07:01 PM »

Creatine in micronized form.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2016, 08:11:29 PM »
Yep, pretty awesome video of two men screaming whilst doing isolation exercises..

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 08:11:48 PM »
Deep wisdom there.  All roads lead to Dialysis.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 08:18:44 PM »
hey natural did you see his tricep pushdowns? wtf was that, all he was doing was going fast with weight he cant do once properly

i bet if he wasnt sticking needles into his chocolate ass every day he would be about 170 tops- i bet ct sucked mikes cock to after the shoot
that was the first thing I noticed-they weren't even contracting-his arms were just moving back n forth-it looked like o Hearn was kinda mocking him by going slow controlled with his form on the dumbbell tri extensions
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2016, 08:20:36 PM »
Flintstones could  8)

Flintstones could, then run the ball down and catch it himself.
Y

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 10:12:48 PM »
that was the first thing I noticed-they weren't even contracting-his arms were just moving back n forth-it looked like o Hearn was kinda mocking him by going slow controlled with his form on the dumbbell tri extensions

could you imagine training in a gym like that a bunch of middle aged idiots screaming at each other all day.

i bet mike did a few lines of coke and botox before he went in there.   notice mike left his dog at home for this shoot.   theres no telling

what they would have done to his poor dog.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2016, 10:28:03 PM »
he has the nerve to mention leaning over and turning pushdowns into a close grip press, then proceeds to perform the most twatfull looking pushdowns ever seen, looked more like a upright pullover the filthy piece of shit he is

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2016, 02:41:00 AM »
he has the nerve to mention leaning over and turning pushdowns into a close grip press, then proceeds to perform the most twatfull looking pushdowns ever seen, looked more like a upright pullover the filthy piece of shit he is

bass  he i definately one of the biggest frauds and clowns in the fitness energy