Author Topic: Once gyno.... always gyno?  (Read 3184 times)

Slick Vic

Once gyno.... always gyno?
« on: March 22, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »
If you begin to develop gyno and don't use any Clomid, Nolvex, ect. will you ALWAYS have the gyno or will it eventually go away with time, provided you stop the sauce immediately?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Once gyno.... always gyno?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »
If you begin to develop gyno and don't use any Clomid, Nolvex, ect. will you ALWAYS have the gyno or will it eventually go away with time, provided you stop the sauce immediately?

Depends.

The hard glandular gyno usually stays, because it's tissue growth.

Soft puffy nips and transdermal fat aren't real gyno......those go away.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 02:27:14 PM »
So a little fat behind the nipple isn't gyno? I always thought I had a mild case but I guess not.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 02:38:20 PM »
So a little fat behind the nipple isn't gyno? I always thought I had a mild case but I guess not.

Nope.

If your bodyfat is too high you can have bodyfat under the pecs where the nipple is......it's not gyno.

Gyno is glandular and hard, and often hurts, stings or is sore.

You would know if you have gyno.

It ain't no mystery.

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
I expect this to be deleted, but div only knows what he researches on the net.... hes a short, no muclsed nobody.
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 02:58:32 PM »
I expect this to be deleted, but div only knows what he researches on the net.... hes a short, no muclsed nobody.

Are you asking for pictures, Jamie?

No I'm not giving you any.

DIV

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 03:38:58 PM »
Cool, thanks for the info!

Slick Vic

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 07:18:43 PM »
Thanks for the info, DIV.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 03:30:01 AM »

An acute case of gyno, with the tell-tale puffiness and soreness, can respond quickly to nolvadex on cycle.  No need to stop the cycle.  This type usually goes away within 3 to 5 days.  Over multiple cycles, though, there can be some gradually retained periareolar tissue that will always be there, and usually reacts again pretty quickly on your next cycle.

I think most who get into trouble did cycles (perhaps in the distant past) without knowledge of PCT or anti-e therapies while on cycle.

I know in my own experience, the last monster cycle I did in my 20's, which included sustanon, deca, anadrol, primobolan and anavar gave me a wicked case of unilateral gyno.  At that time (I'm now in my 40s) I knew nothing about anti-e's, hcg or anything else and I didn't cycle again for about 15 years, but that gyno took about 5 or 6 years to slowly go away.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 03:36:47 AM »
I think most who get into trouble did cycles (perhaps in the distant past) without knowledge of PCT or anti-e therapies while on cycle.

^Exactly.  I'm seeing that right now with the newbies to come on the forum.

I know in my own experience, the last monster cycle I did in my 20's, which included sustanon, deca, anadrol, primobolan and anavar gave me a wicked case of unilateral gyno.  At that time (I'm now in my 40s) I knew nothing about anti-e's, hcg or anything else and I didn't cycle again for about 15 years, but that gyno took about 5 or 6 years to slowly go away.

When I was in the military a few years ago, I was using pro-hormones because I had no access to AAS.  The andro made my nipples sore and throbbing, though there was no glandular gyno.  I remember those sides to this day.  Scary what I could have done to myself without knowing it.  I suppose I'm not prone to gyno, never had it.

DIV