Author Topic: Top 5 "Bluepilled" forums...  (Read 11945 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Top 5 "Bluepilled" forums...
« on: May 01, 2016, 05:21:07 AM »
Ever since Ao1 posted a link to lookism.net, I've been fascinated with this website. And they are savage as fuck to each other, which makes a Getbigger LOL. This thread was funny, but I am not sure on the whole "redpill" and "bluepill" thing. My assumption is blue pill is delusional and red pill is realistic?

http://lookism.net/Thread-Theory-The-top-5-most-bluepilled-forums-on-the-internet

Funny that misc on bb.com was there and (bien sūr) a bunch of sub reddits.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Top 5 "Bluepilled" forums...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 05:29:54 AM »
Ever since Ao1 posted a link to lookism.net, I've been fascinated with this website. And they are savage as fuck to each other, which makes a Getbigger LOL. This thread was funny, but I am not sure on the whole "redpill" and "bluepill" thing. My assumption is blue pill is delusional and red pill is realistic?

http://lookism.net/Thread-Theory-The-top-5-most-bluepilled-forums-on-the-internet

There were a few interesting threads posted from that site. I couldn't stop laughing about how ugly (and out of shape) that chick was that kept repeatedly insulting other people's looks.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:39:13 AM »

Yup, redpill in the lookism sense is basically it's all down to looks, your fate is decided the second you are born.Bluepill is basically Goodrum.lookism is probably more like getbig 10 years ago than Getbig is now.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 05:55:53 AM »
Just spent half an hour browsing that forum. It makes GB look sane and well reasoned. Beta manlets who have abdicated any form of self ownership. So yes, had a few laughs. :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 05:58:56 AM »
Just spent half an hour browsing that forum. It makes GB look sane and well reasoned. Beta manlets who have abdicated any form of self ownership. So yes, had a few laughs. :D

It is a target rich environment for some of our more surreptitious trolls. TA and Andy Griffith come to mind. Joon isn't close to being subtle enough (and Joon might start believing some of this shit and start considering multiple plastic surgeries to his face to move his nose around or make his jaw wider or -- FFS -- maximize his eye orbits  ::)). That forum is gold.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 06:06:30 AM »
It is a target rich environment for some of our more surreptitious trolls. TA and Andy Griffith come to mind. Joon isn't close to being subtle enough (and Joon might start believing some of this shit and start considering multiple plastic surgeries to his face to move his nose around or make his jaw wider or -- FFS -- maximize his eye orbits  ::)). That forum is gold.

The site runs too slow to maintain my attention, LOL!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 07:00:53 AM »
This dude is trolling the fuck it of lookism, and it's hilarious. Might be pouring it on too much. This is precisely how I would do it too.

http://lookism.net/Thread-istylohyoid-and-stylomandibulars-not-voluminous-enough-you-ll-always-be-a-sub-6

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 07:13:11 AM »

That forum woukd wreck "joon" the second he put a pic up.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 08:02:27 AM »
all I know about "blue pill" and "red pill" is that those are, like, reddit terms or something...kinda like SJW

that aside--you know who doesn't know what a "red pill" or "blue pill" is---people who have real lives!!!

i'll literally bet my last dollar and say that someone like Brad pitt doesn't know what any of those terms mean

long story short: if you're actually getting laid in real life then none of this matters

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 08:22:26 AM »
all I know about "blue pill" and "red pill" is that those are, like, reddit terms or something...kinda like SJW

that aside--you know who doesn't know what a "red pill" or "blue pill" is---people who have real lives!!!

i'll literally bet my last dollar and say that someone like Brad pitt doesn't know what any of those terms mean

long story short: if you're actually getting laid in real life then none of this matters

Loved how one topic was about only 20% of men actually ever getting laid, and the beta 80% never. And this was seen as a 'legit' statement. So yes, all of them have a mandatory 500-ft distance from any pussy.

Would not be surprised if there wasn't a sizable group of trenchcoat-wearing losers with an unreasonable love for weapons.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »
Loved how one topic was about only 20% of men actually ever getting laid, and the beta 80% never. And this was seen as a 'legit' statement. So yes, all of them have a mandatory 500-ft distance from any pussy.

Would not be surprised if there wasn't a sizable group of trenchcoat-wearing losers with an unreasonable love for weapons.

Is there a pussy shortage?

No reason for any decent dude to go cooterless.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 03:17:53 PM »
Isn't the blue pill/red pill thing from The Matrix?  Seeing the world as it really is or something?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 03:19:46 PM »
Isn't the blue pill/red pill thing from The Matrix?  Seeing the world as it really is or something?

That must be where it started. Taken on slightly different meanings now. Or maybe not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 03:23:09 PM »

It's a gay way for losers to pretend they're better than other losers.

Best analogy I can come up with is winning a medal at The Special Olympics.  :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 03:26:05 PM »
That must be where it started. Taken on slightly different meanings now. Or maybe not.

I think that's it but I'm no expert on the mindset of these people.  I always assumed that they believe that if you aren't tall, good looking, in shape, and wealthy then attractive women won't fuck you.  To think otherwise is to be duped by the matrix and be part of the mass delusion.  Hence there obsession with looks maxing and such.

I agree with them for the most part but they take it to an extreme.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 03:27:38 PM »
I think that's it but I'm no expert on the mindset of these people.  I always assumed that they believe that if you aren't tall, good looking, in shape, and wealthy then attractive women won't fuck you.  To think otherwise is to be duped by the matrix and be part of the mass delusion.  Hence there obsession with looks maxing and such.

Yeah, that isn't exactly a news flash.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 03:30:23 PM »
Yeah, that isn't exactly a news flash.

It seems that being "forever alone" is a big fear for them.  They also channel their fear into an intense hatred for attractive women and an obsession with their own shortcomings.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 03:34:08 PM »

People (lacking every positive characteristic you've mentioned) manage to get laid.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 03:47:00 PM »
People (lacking every positive characteristic you've mentioned) manage to get laid.

Oh. of course.

The worst chud in the world can get laid if he doesn't mind banging a whale with a busted face and a vagina that looks like ground zero. 

It's only when they set their sights a little higher that they start to feel bad about themselves and seek out other chuds to commiserate with.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 03:54:15 PM »
Oh. of course.

The worst chud in the world can get laid if he doesn't mind banging a whale with a busted face and a vagina that looks like ground zero. 

It's only when they set their sights a little higher that they start to feel bad about themselves and seek out other chuds to commiserate with.

That's all some people can get, LOL!

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2016, 04:29:21 PM »
Lol @ this guy's sig.  That site is built by damaged psyches.  Good for a laugh for sure.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
Lol @ this guy's sig.  That site is built by damaged psyches.  Good for a laugh for sure.

Yeah, I've noticed thar many of them openly brag about the amount of modifications they've done.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2016, 05:27:49 PM »

Yeah, he sure showed that 7 year old.   ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2016, 05:30:49 PM »
Dude who had all the work probably still looks like ass.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2016, 12:39:32 AM »
Dude who had all the work probably still looks like ass.

Just goes to prove: you can't polish a piece of hammered dog shit!