Author Topic: Goddamn Pec ripped tb500?  (Read 1796 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Goddamn Pec ripped tb500?
« on: May 02, 2016, 06:14:13 AM »
Anybody got experience with tb500 my left Pec has some kind of tear I won my first powerlifting comp in the bench and squat but Pec was damaged. Got an mri trying to schedule

Anybody ever tried tb500?
I'm reading 2mg vial twice a week for 6 weeks then taper 1 a week and maybe once a month for maintenance if needed is the dosing protocol? Am I right with this
Also anybody recomended a good peptide place for that?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Goddamn Pec ripped tb500?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 06:26:54 AM »
I was just reading a few training threads and wondering how you came on, im glad its not a full pec tear you had a good full chest

I was talking to a friend who sells the stuff, he describes it as half healing/half anti inflammatory i might give it a whirl as I have a shoulder/bicep pain at the moment

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 06:34:33 AM »
Another guy I know tore his Tricep off the hinges in October is fully healed and hitting 455 for triples on the bench as of a few weeks now he said the tb500 helped him big time. He is further than fully healed. I though have learned my lesson on hitting heavy singles.
My chest will be fine nothing is detached they said. I can move it in every direction so hopefully it's just some minor damage in the Pec minor. The mri will tell the toll

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 07:12:01 AM »
I used tb500 (5mg/wk for 4 weeks) for my shoulder (joint pain). It did nothing, but I think that's cause it wasn't a muscle pain/tear.
My friend tore his pec (really bad tear) and used it for 6 or 8 weeks, can't remember, at 4mg/wk. He said it helped a ton!
He also experimented recently with bpc157 when he tore his lat, and says tb500 is better for healing muscle tears.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 07:32:59 AM »
I have used TB500 for nagging pains in the shoulder and elbow which worked great (and I will contradict myself in just a minute).  But it works fantastic and the stamina/endurance boost is a nice plus.  I have known people (in real life and online) that have used to for attempting to heal injuries like RC, labrum, ruptured distel tendon, etc...  but not with good results. 

Don't hold me to this, but I suspect that for muscles - it works the best but for injuries and pains that are due to ligaments, tendons, or joints the effects are limited and hardly noticeable. 

I think the reason that I had good results with the shoulder and elbow is simply because I caught it in the early stages and combined it with rest as well.

Look at it this way....   can't hurt to try can it?  It's cheap enough. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 05:05:59 PM »
 Yes I'm going to try it. My tendons r fine and it ended up being minor tears of just muscle. So it should do nice for me.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 09:03:52 AM »
How much you going to use, I'm thinking about doing 4mg a week..

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »
2.5 mgs 2x a week most trusted source has it in 5mg vials so I'll use a vial a week 2.5mgs Mondays and thursdays