Author Topic: Blood and Guts  (Read 3377 times)

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
Blood and Guts
« on: March 23, 2006, 10:07:13 AM »
saw this for the first time today...I wish I had an English Training partner, lol. "Business as usual Yates!" I just may start talkin like that guy...nah j/k. Even though that guy might be over the top a little I still give him credit for being quite motivational. Hell if I could look like Yates and all I needed was an over the top British guy yelling at me then hell, send one over  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Blood and Guts
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 10:11:30 AM »
Would be cool to see him going head to head with Haney's training partner, TY Ropeman Felder. Image the intensity they would generate!
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 10:23:45 AM »
Would be cool to see him going head to head with Haney's training partner, TY Ropeman Felder. Image the intensity they would generate!
nahhh, most intense training partner ever in the history of working out is the guy from Dennis James video...he's screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs the whole time, I've never, ever, ever seen anyone this intense...

funny story, back in the day my brother and I were working out a local gym which alot of the big guys in the area worked out in, Mr. Michigan at the time owned it..anyway this kid is training with his Dad...I think they were working out for Football or something and the dad was being real hard on the kid..they're doing a set on the old fashioned pec deck and the kid is going pretty hard, the dad is saying stuff to him-don't remember what but I remember thinking he was a dick...anyway the kid gets done and stands up and the Dad walks up to him and grabs him and pushes him back into the machine and says "you ain't done you pussy!!!"  and the kid got like 2-3 more reps all the while the dad is totally in his face giving him shit...I was like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...never saw anything like that before or since...
nasser=piece of shit

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 10:28:52 AM »
I got one of the Haney videos, right now I'm watching Maryland Muscle Machine, Kevin Levrone. After this I'll probably watch the Lee Haney one, this is my day off work and my day out of the gym so why not waste it doing this shit lol

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 10:37:51 AM »
I got one of the Haney videos, right now I'm watching Maryland Muscle Machine, Kevin Levrone. After this I'll probably watch the Lee Haney one, this is my day off work and my day out of the gym so why not waste it doing this shit lol

Levrone look awsome in that ...
nasser=piece of shit

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 10:47:31 AM »
I've never, ever, ever seen anyone this intense...
I would say idiot, not intense.  I've made good gains without anyone ever chanting..ONE MORE!!! over and over to me.  It's a little cheesy, unless you're going for a one rep max or something.  Put on some music and drive from within.  Last thing I need is some assclown sweating and screaming at me.  In fact, I don't think I would workout if I had to see this guy every day.  COME ON, ONE MORE!!!  Every time my buddy used to spot me occasionally, he'd say 4, 5 come on, you got it 6, let's go.  At the end of my set, I said I don't need a cheerleader, but thanks..haha.  Maybe on your last rep or 2 max a small, let's go should do, that's about it.  I know, everyone is different though and actually, I'm available on weekends for a motivation coach.  I learned from Matt Foley and am up and coming on todays circuit.  YOU WANT IT!!!  COME ON!!!  ONE MORE, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!  NO PAIN, NO GAIN!  haha  sure, whatever.
N

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 10:53:25 AM »
I would say idiot, not intense.  I've made good gains without anyone ever chanting..ONE MORE!!! over and over to me.  It's a little cheesy, unless you're going for a one rep max or something.  Put on some music and drive from within.  Last thing I need is some assclown sweating and screaming at me.  In fact, I don't think I would workout if I had to see this guy every day.  COME ON, ONE MORE!!!  Every time my buddy used to spot me occasionally, he'd say 4, 5 come on, you got it 6, let's go.  At the end of my set, I said I don't need a cheerleader, but thanks..haha.  Maybe on your last rep or 2 max a small, let's go should do, that's about it.  I know, everyone is different though and actually, I'm available on weekends for a motivation coach.  I learned from Matt Foley and am up and coming on todays circuit.  YOU WANT IT!!!  COME ON!!!  ONE MORE, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!  NO PAIN, NO GAIN!  haha  sure, whatever.

I didn't say it was a good thing but it was intense..Hell that guy looks like his head is gonna explode...it's freakin nuts..
nasser=piece of shit

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 11:00:22 AM »
Levrone kinda seems like a douche in this video. Whats he like in person anyhow?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »

Yeah. It was way over the top. The guy (Leroy) probably played it up big time coz he was in front of the camera, just like the boring people in reality TV shows. F*ck reality TV is annoying  >:( (except for maybe the Apprentice and the great race)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 11:21:32 AM »
Yeah. It was way over the top. The guy (Leroy) probably played it up big time coz he was in front of the camera, just like the boring people in reality TV shows. F*ck reality TV is annoying  >:( (except for maybe the Apprentice and the great race)

you mean the amazing race? I do agree with you on that!
just push some weight!

newdumbell303

• Getbig II
  • "get serious..."
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 11:22:14 AM »
I'm watchin this Haney Video now. Its unbelievable how much smaller even he is compared to todays pros. I'd take his physique over any new pro anyday though.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 11:22:32 AM »
you mean the amazing race? I do agree with you on that!

Yep thats the one I meant - my bad

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 05:17:12 PM »
nahhh, most intense training partner ever in the history of working out is the guy from Dennis James video...he's screaming and yelling at the top of his lungs the whole time, I've never, ever, ever seen anyone this intense...

funny story, back in the day my brother and I were working out a local gym which alot of the big guys in the area worked out in, Mr. Michigan at the time owned it..anyway this kid is training with his Dad...I think they were working out for Football or something and the dad was being real hard on the kid..they're doing a set on the old fashioned pec deck and the kid is going pretty hard, the dad is saying stuff to him-don't remember what but I remember thinking he was a dick...anyway the kid gets done and stands up and the Dad walks up to him and grabs him and pushes him back into the machine and says "you ain't done you pussy!!!"  and the kid got like 2-3 more reps all the while the dad is totally in his face giving him shit...I was like  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...never saw anything like that before or since...
the pec deck, brutal. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!