Author Topic: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW  (Read 21752 times)

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW
« on: March 23, 2006, 10:07:43 AM »
I was watching War of the worlds, Chicks reality show on bb.com, His apt. seemed nice but I was expecting alot more since he was bragging about how much money he makes and what not.

Check out his treadmill, its gotta be at least 5 years old and from Costco. I cant believe it can support him ::)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 10:10:09 AM »
Ya I can see it now... wait let me just put on my internet bullshit glasses  8)  ahhh much better! looks like he has a lot of room.
just push some weight!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 10:25:52 AM »

He claims to make 300k yet he doesn't even own a house.

What a bullshitter.  ::)

he has expensive habits? tastes?

he's going to find himself a sugar mama once he gets in shape?

besides he has plenty of time left to start building equity . . . saving for retirement is overrated when you live in the land of the eternally young.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 10:26:13 AM »
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house?  It's just extra time & trouble and responsibility.  An apartment requires less time & maintenance and if there's a problem, that's what the landlord is there for.  Chicks (women, not Bob Chicks) usually want a house so they can "nest" in it and cozy it all up & shit and make a honeydew list a mile long every weekend for their man to fix every damn thing that breaks on a regular basis.  Just another point of view to consider.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 10:26:54 AM »
looks like he has a lot of room.

parked outside with your stuff waiting for the word to move on in?  

chick doesnt know what he's missing
its comin today

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house? 

build equity?

pride of ownership?

houses don't usually come with chicks . . .

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 10:29:59 AM »
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house?  It's just extra time & trouble and responsibility.  An apartment requires less time & maintenance and if there's a problem, that's what the landlord is there for.  Chicks (women, not Bob Chicks) usually want a house so they can "nest" in it and cozy it all up & shit and make a honeydew list a mile long every weekend for their man to fix every damn thing that breaks on a regular basis.  Just another point of view to consider.

has nothing to do with being a single guy/girl, it's strictly how much money you make.  homes in california appreciate no matter what, and if you can afford one (making 300k qualifies) then you should buy one.  you will make money when you sell the home.  renting means spending money you will never see again, while the landlord gets their mortgage paid and then some.
its comin today

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 10:33:22 AM »

I was suprised at how small his fridge was for  a guy who eats a lot where does he store his protein.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 10:34:37 AM »
has nothing to do with being a single guy/girl, it's strictly how much money you make.  homes in california appreciate no matter what, and if you can afford one (making 300k qualifies) then you should buy one.  you will make money when you sell the home.  renting means spending money you will never see again, while the landlord gets their mortgage paid and then some.

As a landlord, I love long term tenants ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 10:53:22 AM »
Just to be on Chics side for once.  I haven't seen the pics or anything, but it s probably a condo not an apartment.  And in LA as a single guy having a condo is the best thing.  Having a house is just another headache to keep up.  Condos are awesome and you get so much in one place.  My condo in Honolulu was awesome. It was on the 34th floor ocean frontage in the complex voted the Best Multi-Living facility in Hawaii.  We had 2 bowling alleys, a theater room with popcorn maker, tennis courts, putting green with driving cage, koi pond with BBQ house, huge black bottom pool with swim jets, and the jacquzzi could fit 50 people easily.  We had a racquetball court, mens and womens locker room, steam and dry sauna and a 5,000 st. ft fully equipped gym. It was central A/C so even the halls were cold.  It has the fastest elevator in Hawaii too I remember.  It was awesome.  Fully secure with a minimum of 4 security guards working 24 hours a day. I loved that place.  EVry hot chic in Hawaii lived there too.  The pool on weekends looked like the Hard Rock Hotel pool in Vegas with all the girls. 

So Chic living in a condo is very acceptable in my book. And in LA some complexes are unreal.  Tyson and DOn King had a beautiful condo at the Marmont in Beverly Hills.  Probably cost about $4 or $5 million.  Donald Trump has just started building condos here in Waikiki.  They are starting at around $2 million.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 11:03:33 AM »
Bad thing about having a place on a place on a upper floor is you can't have hundreds of pounds of weights in your house.

It's best to have a 2 bedroom duplex or house where it's just one floor and you can have 1 room to sleep in and another for your weights and exercise material. Since then you can workout whenever you feel like it instead of having to drive to the gym. It's more effective working out at home since you..
1.Don't have to wait for machinery.
2.Can just go lay down on the couch and recover.
3.Can eat anything you want while exercising.
4.Can do it alot easier because at a gym once you get worn out you get worn out and it takes a few hours to recover and you can't just stay at the gym all day.

It's best to have alot of stuff at home and to also go to a gym for specific equipiment.

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 11:07:17 AM »
onlyme why dont you just watch the video, and tell what you think then ::)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »
onlyme why dont you just watch the video, and tell what you think then ::)

if you havent noticed, the topics onlyme posts in are pretty much just segways for him to start recounting tales of his awesome past.  he's not concerned much about the actual topic. they usually include: 1) him having the best of whatever there was to offer at the time 2) hot chicks 3) possibly a pet of his

not that they arent entertaining, but thats just how he rolls
its comin today

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 11:26:03 AM »
No...its an apartment.  But rent is extremely high...as is the norm for los angeles.  Buying a condo or house is gonna put you back atleast $500k for a small shitty space.  Its not worth it.

For those of you who do not live here....a studio apt (400 sq ft room) in Playa del Rey (where we live) can run you about $1200 a month.  This is a one bedroom...about 1800 sq ft. The show has only filmed in the lr and kitchen.

keep in mind..we are 2 blks from the beach, and live in a upscale gated community with all the amenities.  You get what you pay for around here.  And yes...I have "nested" the bachelor pad...but Bob and I have similar tastes so its all good. 

Bob's money is nobody's business...he makes good money, let that be that.  He does talk big, but has never lied about what he makes or what he ownes.  He has a % of his income put into ira's, business investments, stocks, and a sizable savings acct.    He is at a point now where he can pay for whatever he wants without financing...including a 70's model muscle car for me  :-*.  He is working on getting his retirement taken care of so he is not left personal training until he is 60. 

body88

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 11:31:55 AM »
No...its an apartment.  But rent is extremely high...as is the norm for los angeles.  Buying a condo or house is gonna put you back atleast $500k for a small shitty space.  Its not worth it.

For those of you who do not live here....a studio apt (400 sq ft room) in Playa del Rey (where we live) can run you about $1200 a month.  This is a one bedroom...about 1800 sq ft. The show has only filmed in the lr and kitchen.

keep in mind..we are 2 blks from the beach, and live in a upscale gated community with all the amenities.  You get what you pay for around here.  And yes...I have "nested" the bachelor pad...but Bob and I have similar tastes so its all good. 

Bob's money is nobody's business...he makes good money, let that be that.  He does talk big, but has never lied about what he makes or what he ownes.  He has a % of his income put into ira's, business investments, stocks, and a sizable savings acct.    He is at a point now where he can pay for whatever he wants without financing...including a 70's model muscle car for me  :-*.  He is working on getting his retirement taken care of so he is not left personal training until he is 60. 

haha come to Boston studio I repeat studio 1300 a month..... Thats the cheaper end! Theres no fun and sun here baby... Cold a shit in the winter hot as fuck in the summer.

I need to move :-\

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2006, 11:37:31 AM »
He has a % of his income put into ira's, business investments, stocks, and a sizable savings acct.    He is at a point now where he can pay for whatever he wants without financing...including a 70's model muscle car for me  :-*.  He is working on getting his retirement taken care of so he is not left personal training until he is 60. 

thank God...he'll be one the first pos that I've heard of besides Cutler who don't blow & go (pardon the pun).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 11:39:03 AM »

Well said. Simple and to the point and acknowledges that bob "does talk big" ;)

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 11:41:39 AM »
haha come to Boston studio I repeat studio 1300 a month..... Thats the cheaper end! Theres no fun and sun here baby... Cold a shit in the winter hot as f**k in the summer.

I need to move :-\

playa is heaven on earth!!!  no traffic, no crime, trees all over the place, beach is close by, far enough from la to keep safe but close enough to get there within 15 min.  weather is nice too!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 11:45:43 AM »
playa is heaven on earth!!!  no traffic, no crime

i thought bob had a grand national stolen . . .

body88

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 11:50:57 AM »
playa is heaven on earth!!!  no traffic, no crime, trees all over the place, beach is close by, far enough from la to keep safe but close enough to get there within 15 min.  weather is nice too!!!

What is the name Marina Del Ray?

Im serious I was thinking of moving to Miami but would love to move to Cali ( less humidity). What are some good apartment complex's in the area?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 11:52:29 AM »
Only a moron throws money into a savings account without buying real property. Renting is money down the toilet. First thing any Financial Planner says is "Buy the most house you can afford". As for buying muscle cars, leasing luxury sedans, and the like, that just sounds like more style over substance. Bottom line is that if Mr. 300K bought a 1000sf condo 5 years ago for 200K, it'd be worth at least 600K today. Chances are his "Kiddie Savings Account" made him less than 1% interest. I know bodybuilders are supposed to be stupid, but not that stupid.

I mean, take a moron like Craig Titus. He may not know how to properly cover up a murder, but the guy knows how to invest. Rumor has it, his Titus Hedge Fund was recently acquired by Warren Buffett.

Special "Suzie Orman" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 11:58:25 AM »
i thought bob had a grand national stolen . . .

it was stolen when we were at the movies...in LA. Not Playa

What is the name Marina Del Ray?

Im serious I was thinking of moving to Miami but would love to move to Cali ( less humidity). What are some good apartment complex's in the area?

We live in Playa del Rey...it is near LAX.  Marina del Rey is next to us.  They are very similar except MDR is more for retirees.  LOTS of OLD people.  Archstone is the best apts to check out if you want to move here. They are upscale and well taken care of.  Check out management companies around here...Playa has larger apts (sq ft wise), and has a better demographic than the other cities.  Less children and families here....more career minded people 25-45 yrs old.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 12:03:44 PM »
Only a moron throws money into a savings account without buying real property. Renting is money down the toilet. First thing any Financial Planner says is "Buy the most house you can afford". As for buying muscle cars, leasing luxury sedans, and the like, that just sounds like more style over substance. Bottom line is that if Mr. 300K bought a 1000sf condo 5 years ago for 200K, it'd be worth at least 600K today. Chances are his "Kiddie Savings Account" made him less than 1% interest. I know bodybuilders are supposed to be stupid, but not that stupid.

I mean, take a moron like Craig Titus. He may not know how to properly cover up a murder, but the guy knows how to invest. Rumor has it, his Titus Hedge Fund was recently acquired by Warren Buffett.

Special "Suzie Orman" Ed

What you chose to do with your money is all you...Bob has a financial advisor who does his job well.  He has invested his money well and has already made twice as much as he put in.  Just because he didn't buy a house does not make him stupid.  As for the muscle car...its for ME.  Have you bought your girl anything of worth where you are not making payments every month?  It is a gift...hand over the keys and drive away.  Its not an investment.  He has separate $$ for all that.  He has enough to do both.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
Wait a second...he bought a muscle car for you???? Was it a gift or a loan? Did he give you the title? Hmmm...I guess that means we'll be seeing him on People's Court trying to get the car back after you guys break up.

But if you get the title out from under his old treadmill, that's a nice snag.  Tell us about the car. Lots of car nutz here...

Special "Wapner" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2006, 12:14:18 PM »
I was watching War of the worlds, Chicks reality show on bb.com, His apt. seemed nice but I was expecting alot more since he was bragging about how much money he makes and what not.

Check out his treadmill, its gotta be at least 5 years old and from Costco. I cant believe it can support him ::)

It's an older treadmill.....but thats a Life Fitness.   ::)

Even the older ones when they were brand new were not cheap.

User max weight is between 350-400lbs.

on a side note....Chick...get your hands off the bars....you're going to screw your lower back.  Also as a suggestion....put 3 degrees incline on the elevation.