Author Topic: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW  (Read 21746 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: CHICK'S APARTMENT ON THE FIT SHOW
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2006, 03:29:01 AM »
I don't think you shoot tamper with Chics game is my concern hehehe.
Anyhooooo, based on your past behavior logic, what are the Las vegas odds of me keeping off the donuts for the next few months and getting up on stage this summer or...ever again ???

Where you are concerned I wont count the last ten years.So based on pre 1996 I see you standing on stage this August RIPPED and striations all over that nice ass of yours'. :-*  GO FOR IT HOWARD.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2006, 04:00:54 AM »
Owning property is everyone's dream but if you're a couple with no kids like bob and tasha renting a modest place and investing in other things making a higher, faster return can make more sense so that when you do buy a place you can walk in with a higher proportion of the value of the house upfront and less interest to pay to eventually own it.

Property values will always trend upwards over the long term but if you're borrowing most of the value of the house sit down one day and figure out how much interest you'll wind up paying over the course of the mortgage and you might get a big fright... better to have as much of the value of the house upfront as possible and borrow less... works providing you're not renting at a high rate

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2006, 04:02:52 AM »
My bad, I thought you needed encouragement to express yourself, but apparently you need to learn to understand sentences written in English first

Ouch. The irony. This should be "you first need to understand sentences written in English." There, professor, fixed it for ya.  ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2006, 05:02:28 AM »
Ouch. The irony. This should be "you first need to understand sentences written in English." There, professor, fixed it for ya.  ;D

You fixed the sentence so you obviously understood the sentence.  Thats irony.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »
Are there any threads on this board that aren't about third tier Chick?

lets hope not

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »

Have to admit that it is indeed ironic--a lot more ironic than you think . . . it's a good thing you don't know what my "occupation" is  ;D

You fixed the sentence so you obviously understood the sentence.  Thats irony.

my sentence is understandable, but the way i structured it technically completely alters its meaning.  Dr. chimps knows his sentence structure, although a quick glance at his "recent posts" reveals that he has a tendency to invent words . . . "relatavistic" "regimine" :P

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2006, 11:16:53 AM »
Bad thing about having a place on a place on a upper floor is you can't have hundreds of pounds of weights in your house.

It's best to have a 2 bedroom duplex or house where it's just one floor and you can have 1 room to sleep in and another for your weights and exercise material. Since then you can workout whenever you feel like it instead of having to drive to the gym. It's more effective working out at home since you..
1.Don't have to wait for machinery.
2.Can just go lay down on the couch and recover.
3.Can eat anything you want while exercising.
4.Can do it alot easier because at a gym once you get worn out you get worn out and it takes a few hours to recover and you can't just stay at the gym all day.

It's best to have alot of stuff at home and to also go to a gym for specific equipiment.
I'm guessing you say this because the "only" gyms in BLYTHE are Body Zone and Curves for Women.
What the f**k do you do in Blythe anyway? Except for the prisons and school board, there are hardly and jobs that match your "intelligence" level. You are too far away from bases to be in the service, so what is your job? It has to be a swingshift deal or no job cause you normally post in the early am hours. Enlighten us "oh one who has more intelligence than anyone here on the message boards."

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2006, 09:20:05 PM »
You have got to be kidding !!! You will be gone within the sight of 6 months, mark my words !!! Bob is a PLAYA

You can tell by the silk shirts.
Motherboy (the band).

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2006, 08:10:41 AM »
JWB, That's why anyone with a little knowledge pre pays the mortgage to keep the bank from making excessive profit on the loan.  For you young guys if you have a 30 year fixed traditional mortgage you will have 360 monthly payments.  For the point of conversation lets say you are paying the bank $1000 bucks minus taxes.  Payment one of the 360 monthly payments could be $980 dollars going toward interest and $20 going toward paying the loan.  The ratios change every month until the last payment at 360 months is $980 towards principal (paying off the loan) and $20 going towards interest.  The way you beat the bank is to pay your mortgage bill and then pre pay the mortgage with a seperate extra check going towards principal only.  It will move you down the amortization ratios so more of your monthly payment will go towards principal.  I have know guys that go into a new developement and buy a new house as soon as the construction trailer pops up.  They keep the house for a year and turn it over for a $100,000 dollar profit.  Sometimes they don't even move in.  When closing they flip the house to another buyer. Houses have appreaciated faster than the stock market, money market, and bonds over the past 20 years. Please don't tell me about an individual stock that hit the lottery.  I'm talking about stocks as a whole.

Howie,  The write off on interest will save you on taxes but it isn't that great. It isn't a dollar per dollar savings but a percentage.  Pay off your house while your house appreciates. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2006, 06:08:06 PM »
Owning property is everyone's dream but if you're a couple with no kids like bob and tasha renting a modest place and investing in other things making a higher, faster return can make more sense so that when you do buy a place you can walk in with a higher proportion of the value of the house upfront and less interest to pay to eventually own it.

Property values will always trend upwards over the long term but if you're borrowing most of the value of the house sit down one day and figure out how much interest you'll wind up paying over the course of the mortgage and you might get a big fright... better to have as much of the value of the house upfront as possible and borrow less... works providing you're not renting at a high rate

Not bad logic and one possible option to invest, BUT in my experience, your net worth in terms of what credit you command , etc almost requires a major asset like a house in your name.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2006, 06:48:43 PM »
You can tell by the silk shirts.

dont hate....celebrate! I do by jerking off to pics of the pros!

easterner7

• Getbig I
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2006, 08:33:21 AM »
"has nothing to do with being a single guy/girl, it's strictly how much money you make.  homes in california appreciate no matter what, and if you can afford one (making 300k qualifies) then you should buy one.  you will make money when you sell the home.  renting means spending money you will never see again, while the landlord gets their mortgage paid and then some."

The previous post to this comment was trying to make the point about responsibilty - why would a single person want the responsiblity that comes with owning property?   You missed the point by miles - sure, earning 300K you can afford a house in southern CA, but there are those that don't need the headache, regardless of how great the landlord makes out from the deal.  Try and stay on topic.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2006, 12:54:26 PM »
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment, wtf does a single guy want to do with a house?  It's just extra time & trouble and responsibility.  An apartment requires less time & maintenance and if there's a problem, that's what the landlord is there for.  Chicks (women, not Bob Chicks) usually want a house so they can "nest" in it and cozy it all up & shit and make a honeydew list a mile long every weekend for their man to fix every damn thing that breaks on a regular basis.  Just another point of view to consider.

agree

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2006, 02:23:19 PM »
I'm guessing you say this because the "only" gyms in BLYTHE are Body Zone and Curves for Women.
What the f**k do you do in Blythe anyway? Except for the prisons and school board, there are hardly and jobs that match your "intelligence" level. You are too far away from bases to be in the service, so what is your job? It has to be a swingshift deal or no job cause you normally post in the early am hours. Enlighten us "oh one who has more intelligence than anyone here on the message boards."

I'm an advanced recon for the Deutsche polizei investigating small-town east coast american defence on the mexican border in preperation for a massive invasion!  ;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2006, 02:32:31 PM »

I'm not commenting on any specific pro but their careers are short lived.  They might make good endorsement deals for 5 to 10 years if they are lucky but then the money dries up.  

There is always gay-4-pay.........Derek Anthony seems to do fairly well for himself. He's got a trailer and two leased cars..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....