Author Topic: Just looked at the 'post your pics' section for first time in 7 years or so  (Read 1846 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Place used to be a warzone, typical thread on it below,now it's some positive bs, pussification of Getbig?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=104543.0

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think it's a positive area, where you cannot rip one to shreds.   if you're game for that, you post the current pic on the main gossip board and get wrecked for it.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I think it's a positive area, where you cannot rip one to shreds.   if you're game for that, you post the current pic on the main gossip board and get wrecked for it.

Hahaha, what a skinny delusional dork!!  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Always loved Glockmeisters backward caps.
Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Funny to see squadfather calling someone fat......oops.
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
Always loved Glockmeisters backward caps.

Kid rock style too

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hahaha, what a skinny delusional dork!!  ;)

That bottom pic has the "I've just been caught jackin it and am trying to hide my boner" look to it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
That bottom pic has the "I've just been caught jackin it and am trying to hide my boner" look to it.

Could be "I just told getbig I'm dying of cancer and don't know how to get out of it"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
So much for AoO posting current pics, LOL!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino

"trying to flex just enough so that I look better but don't look like I'm flexing"
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
getbig was an awesome reality check.   mom and dad will tell ya that 40 pounds of new bulk makes you look huge.  Getbig will say "if that's you at 206, I'd hate to see you at 240, you look like a bag of smashed assholes".  

Puts your progress & goals in perspective quickly.  And a good thing - otherwise I would have kept on bulking up until I was 240 at 40% body fat.

And really, a good thing that everyone in this generation selfie/entitlement could benefit from.  They can just delete any negativity from their social media.  On getbig, you cannot.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

"trying to flex just enough so that I look better but don't look like I'm flexing"
THE THERE'S A NAKED GIRL IN FRONT OF ME I'M HARD BUT IF I LOOK AWAY IT WILL GO AWAY LOOK..

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
THE THERE'S A NAKED GIRL IN FRONT OF ME I'M HARD BUT IF I LOOK AWAY IT WILL GO AWAY LOOK..
Lmao..

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Jason Aldean lookin' jacked in this thread

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I enjoyed the 240 pic when he is sitting naked on a chair.
P

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
I enjoyed the 240 pic when he is sitting naked on a chair.

x2, I just now "finished" on merely the recollected mental image of this gem

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
I joined this board after I did Jr USAs to get some real critique and I wanted a place I could talk some shit

Damn that shit backfired on my ass but damn the Disney-ass 'every bro gets a participation pass"

No - bodybuilding is more than buying supplements and jerking off to muscle pics of oiled men

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I joined this board after I did Jr USAs to get some real critique and I wanted a place I could talk some shit

Damn that shit backfired on my ass but damn the Disney-ass 'every bro gets a participation pass"

No - bodybuilding is more than buying supplements and jerking off to muscle pics of oiled men
sick build..