Author Topic: Dexter looking pretty crazy!  (Read 8016 times)

io856

Re: Dexter looking pretty crazy!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 04:10:11 PM »
he's seriously ageless.  And he barely trains... rememeber him pissing off Arnold by saying he probably lifts about an hour a day precontest?  lol

people live in the gym doing cardio.  Dex pops an extra dose of ECA and gets to 4% bodyfat.
he keeps lean off season

io856

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2016, 04:13:57 PM »
I was thinking the same thing... that is a LOT of drugs.

Liver or kidney failure cannot be far off.

When I look at this list I can't help to think "his poor kidneys"

We can write on both your tombstones "fear held him back and he posted on bodybuilding forums instead"

Don't worry, fear holds plenty of people back, its ok

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2016, 04:30:44 PM »
The "Panty Pageants" should be over by now for this guy. You need to seek new challenges in life as you age.
Sad...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 05:14:21 PM »
We can write on both your tombstones "fear held him back and he posted on bodybuilding forums instead"

Don't worry, fear holds plenty of people back, its ok

Sad thing is that a lot of guys use just as much drugs just to win a plastic trophy. At least Dex is destroying his insides for pretty good money.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2016, 05:25:08 PM »
he's seriously ageless.  And he barely trains... rememeber him pissing off Arnold by saying he probably lifts about an hour a day precontest?  lol

people live in the gym doing cardio.  Dex pops an extra dose of ECA and gets to 4% bodyfat.

This is from 2000 and he's training hard and heavy.  If you watch his videos through the years he's consistent and trains smart.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 05:53:24 PM »
This is from 2000 and he's training hard and heavy.  If you watch his videos through the years he's consistent and trains smart.

He looks better there than he does now obviously but looks like he's paid his dues and been in the game for so long, they are now consistently awarding him. Same with wolf he looked his best in 2007

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 06:00:07 PM »
He looks better there than he does now obviously but looks like he's paid his dues and been in the game for so long, they are now consistently awarding him. Same with wolf he looked his best in 2007

I was surprised at the end at how big he was when he posed. Thought It may be the camera angle but he's huge.

Maybe this further exemplifies how far down hill bodybuilding has gone.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2016, 06:06:07 PM »
When I look at this list I can't help to think "his poor kidneys"

Imagine if he had a beer or two at once since 1992.

W0000SHHHH

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2016, 06:10:10 PM »
I was surprised at the end at how big he was when he posed. Thought It may be the camera angle but he's huge.

He's in great shape, but the video is distorted. Any youtube bodybuilding video with that star watermark is stretched out width-wise.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2016, 07:50:33 PM »
he looks good ,

i think he has said to his elbows are shot.         hes been in the game a long time

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2016, 04:50:58 AM »
Very impressive

But still even with the genetics he has ones gotta wonder how will his health be in a few years, in his 50's, cause 46 is still not that old? I know someone is going to chime in and say "people die of heart attacks at 42 without taking steroids" or "I know a friend who smoked a pack a cigarette a day for 50 years and lived until 92" but that's not the point I'm trying to make

For some even if it means dying, it was all worth it to them

Well maybe........just maybe................... ................steroids aren't THAT dangerous after all???? (if done properly) Or maybe................... ...they can even be beneficial and help to sustain a young body for a lot longer??

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 04:53:28 AM »
The "Panty Pageants" should be over by now for this guy. You need to seek new challenges in life as you age.
Sad...

Who are you to decide what anyone "needs" to be doing?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 01:18:37 PM »

The videos with that start logo on the bottom left have screwed up aspect ratios.

The video is stretched horizontally making the bodybuilders look much thicker than they really are.