Author Topic: luckyone & io856 Please Welcome Them To Mensa Of GetBig!!!!!  (Read 364 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
URGENT FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW:

It gives me great pleasure to welcome the newest members of the Mensa Of GetBig...luckyone and io856. They join the ranks of yours truly, True Adonis and SF1900 as being the very few of intelligent people on this board.

What we're about is to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity, to encourage research in nature(herbs),labs(vitamins) posing platform(technique) and gym(lifting). We're here to enjoy bodybuilding and help other members of GetBig to achieve optimal fitness goals, and to promote stimulating intellectual and social opportunities for its members. Mensa Of GetBig challenges the status quo. Asks the questions others refuse to ask and gives the gift of knowledge to others unfortunately not as smart. "We Teach" is one of our slogans.

WELCOME THESE BRIGHT SHINING STARS THAT WILL HELP MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: luckyone & io856 Please Welcome Them To Mensa Of GetBig!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 09:54:03 AM »
Thank you, Fallsview. I believe you are on the path to making getbig great again. I support your endeavors!
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 09:57:54 AM »
Lol.  Mensa of Getbig is like saying Gourmet Burgers of McDonalds.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 10:00:54 AM »
Thank you, Fallsview. I believe you are on the path to making getbig great again. I support your endeavors!

Thank you SF1900 you are one of the cornerstones of GetBig. You are one of the reasons I log onto this account. You're interaction and helpfulness goes above and beyond.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 10:02:03 AM »
Lol.  Mensa of Getbig is like saying Gourmet Burgers of McDonalds.

To you it does because you are one of the malcontents and uneducated serfs. You are one of the ones that will get weeded out like pruning a fine garden.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1