Author Topic: TRUMP Wins Indiana Primary  (Read 807 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
TRUMP Wins Indiana Primary
« on: May 03, 2016, 04:22:56 PM »
That's all that's it, folks. This wraps up one of the dumbest primary seasons in history. Wild how it all turned out....the media gets behind Trump, protects him, shields him, attacks his opponents and paves the way. Now they will turn on him with a violence and fury not scene for a long, long time. Hillary vs Obama in 2008 wont come close. I give "Trump is Hitler" segments on the networks (besides Fox but they don't count) about 2 weeks. They will actually be critical of him and his lack of any smarts or policy knowledge. Maybe they will finally uncover the shocking truth that he doesn't really have any ideas nor the intellectual chops to create them. Gonna be fun!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP Wins Indiana Primary
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 04:25:44 PM »
Then only good to come of this is he will drag Hillary through the mud and has a good chance of beating her

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 04:51:41 PM »
Then only good to come of this is he will drag Hillary through the mud and has a good chance of beating her

Yeah, he won't go on the defensive at all. The media and her campaign toadies will be tossing all the Girl Power, gender political crap they can muster and I don't think he'll back down.

Her entire angle will be gender/sex based.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 04:52:48 PM »
That's all that's it, folks. This wraps up one of the dumbest primary seasons in history. Wild how it all turned out....the media gets behind Trump, protects him, shields him, attacks his opponents and paves the way. Now they will turn on him with a violence and fury not scene for a long, long time. Hillary vs Obama in 2008 wont come close. I give "Trump is Hitler" segments on the networks (besides Fox but they don't count) about 2 weeks. They will actually be critical of him and his lack of any smarts or policy knowledge. Maybe they will finally uncover the shocking truth that he doesn't really have any ideas nor the intellectual chops to create them. Gonna be fun!

They will definitely turn on him, but it isn't going to be fun for me.  We are screwed if it's Hillary vs. Trump. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
Yeah, he won't go on the defensive at all. The media and her campaign toadies will be tossing all the Girl Power, gender political crap they can muster and I don't think he'll back down.

Her entire angle will be gender/sex based.

are you kidding me

That will be (already has started) Trumps entire angle against Clinton (or close to it, he'll probably attack her husband too)

Clinton's angle will be her experience, knowledge and temperment as compared to a blithering idiot

I doubt Clinton will make the mistakes that every single Republican make and let Trump childish antics and taunts get under her skin

She will look and act Presidential rather than crying and moaning like a bitch (like Cruz did at length this morning)

I think the debates are going to be great fun to watch

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 05:20:08 PM »
are you kidding me

That will be (already has started) Trumps entire angle against Clinton (or close to it, he'll probably attack her husband too)

Clinton's angle will be her experience, knowledge and temperment as compared to a blithering idiot

I doubt Clinton will make the mistakes that every single Republican make and let Trump childish antics and taunts get under her skin

She will look and act Presidential rather than crying and moaning like a bitch (like Cruz did at length this morning)

I think the debates are going to be great fun to watch

Let us bookmark this one and come back to it after the convention or when both parties go full pivot to the G.E. I may be wrong but I think I have a strong hunch on this one. At the very least "The Media" will lead that charge.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 05:33:58 PM »
See, even if Trump magically "starts acting presidential" tomorrow...

Can we really ignore the fact that it's all an act?  He's a TV actor!!  He's been a rude, nasty, crass embarrassment to the nation for a year...

One day he decides to "act" presidential, and everyone will just forget it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 09:09:29 PM »
Let us bookmark this one and come back to it after the convention or when both parties go full pivot to the G.E. I may be wrong but I think I have a strong hunch on this one. At the very least "The Media" will lead that charge.

I can't read your mind so go ahead and just tell us your hunch

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 10:00:14 PM »
best comment ever from drudge:

Kasich has gone Full Costanza. Fired on Friday and shows up for work on Monday like it never happened.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 10:38:34 PM »
Now that Ted Cruz is no longer a presidential candidate...I visualize all his fellow Senators passing out bars of Ivory soap and athletic socks to prepare for Ted's return to the Senate Chambers.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 11:08:46 AM »
I can't read your mind so go ahead and just tell us your hunch

bump for GigantorX

please tell us your hunch