Author Topic: Hydroxycut Hardcore  (Read 5124 times)

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
Hydroxycut Hardcore
« on: March 23, 2006, 04:26:29 PM »
has anyone used this since it's debut few month back? Wondering if it is just another line of bull from Muscletech or does it actually work. The amount of money spent on advertising for this and the cost of it, makes me even more skeptical. Thanks.

Purge_WTF

Re: Hydroxycut Hardcore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 07:24:20 AM »
  Stay skeptical.  ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »
has anyone used this since it's debut few month back? Wondering if it is just another line of bull from Muscletech or does it actually work. The amount of money spent on advertising for this and the cost of it, makes me even more skeptical. Thanks.

The cost for Hydroxycut, from what I've seen, is virtually the same as that of Methyl-Ripped by NxCare and several other new fat-burners that have hit the market (between $55-$60 a bottle).

And, what's with this obsession of blasting MuscleTech for spending coin for advertisement? How do you think the company gets the money for advertising in the first place? MuscleTech products work!!

The products sell; the company makes profit, allowing for more research, better products, and most of all, employment for professional (and some amateur) bodybuilders, giving them lucrative contracts, which certain people here swear to the heavens that bodybuilders deserve.

I haven't used Hydroxycut (of any kind) since 2002, when it still had ma huang in it. The last time I tried any fat-burner from MuscleTech, those were the samples of ThermoGain and ThermoShred I got, after buying a jug of CELL-TECH. I can tell you one thing about ThermoShred: Within 20 minutes of taking it, that stuff had me not only sweating but had my hair itching. It felt as though someone were poking me in the head with a cactus.

Since it was a mere one serving, I can't make any claims about weight/water loss. As for ThermoGain, again too few servings (plus the fact that I wasn't trying to drop weight) gives me little data to confirm or deny its effectiveness.

With that said, if Hydroxycut Hardcore is stronger than its ma-huang predecessor (and can get the job done, without making your heart jump through your chest), it's worth the purchase, as far as I'm concerned.

Or, you can simply bide your time and wait until MuscleTech released another fat-burner, thus dropping the price of Hydroxycut Hardcore.

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 02:16:49 PM »
Muscle Tech products suck my tiny cock.

Luga74, go with Lipo6.

W

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 09:36:00 AM »
pfffffffffffffffffffft. Weak dawg. Get serious here: http://www.supplementdirect.com/?content=52&product_id=14056

getbigordie

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »
I actually just returned a bottle to the "wonderful" GNC today.
I took that shit for 4 weeks, I was eating good, lifting hard for 45 minutes (4 days a week) and ending all of my workouts with 45 minutes of  cardio. I kept track of my progress ,and i didnt lose anything, not even a pound. Not to mention it provided almost NO extra energy through out the day.

bottom line, shit sucks.
i wont buy it again.

anybody had any luck with any other thermogenic supplements that you know about?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 06:09:42 AM »
  As Bald said, L6 works very well.

firefighter b-4

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 10:01:48 AM »
i just ordered 2 bottles.. going to give it a try??  i took lipo 6 last year and lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks  no shit.. so after a month i will know which is better

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 01:17:20 PM »
cocaine  :D cuts hunger gives u lots of energy

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006, 10:48:54 AM »
VPX Redline is awesome as well.

I go back and forth between the above and Lipo 6.....

Whatever I can get a good deal on...

Dr.X

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 07:49:22 PM »
Thermogain is a joke - simply creatine added to an ordinary fat burner (that makes it a musclebuilding thermogenic?).  Hydroxycut "Hardcore" isn't much different from the Hydroxycut you're mom buys at WAL-MART except it's liquid and they dropped the HCA (worthless ingredient anyways).  The best formulas to use are LIPO 6 by NUTREX, REDLINE by VPX and Methyl RIPPED by NxCare.  These are the "hardestcore" fat burners available.  Stack with ephedra or clen for a serious stack.  Gaspari's Thyrocuts looks interesting - anyone had any experience with this?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2006, 07:20:53 AM »
One of the great aspects of these new fat burners hitting the markets is that their predecessors go on sale.

With Methyl-Ripped now on shelves, NxCare has dropped the price of their old product, Rev, which is pretty nice.

Xenadrine Hardcore will likely mean the old Xenadrine will be cheaper.

And, of course, there's the aforementioned Hydroxycut Hardcore, which will plunge the price of Hydroxycut (the older one, not the one repackage for John Q. Public).

Either way, it's great savings on good supplements.

;D