Author Topic: Why did Trump win? 3 words  (Read 1320 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why did Trump win? 3 words
« on: May 04, 2016, 11:22:14 PM »
The Birther Vote.

in 2010, 44% of repubs didn't believe Obama was born in the USA.
in 2012, Trump made himself their voice.
In 2016, Trump won with.... guess what.... 40% of the votes (and it'll be 43 or 44% after the last few states).

Trump won because he's the birther in the race.  He'll end up with about 44% of repubs' votes, and not coincidentally, about 44% of repubs think obama was born in Kenya.  He branded himself for 6 years as THE birther leader, and he won the nomination because of it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Why did Trump win? 3 words
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:18:39 AM »
Damn right.  Send Obama back to Kenya.  Or as the rest of the country calls it, "Hawaii".

Made sure history wasn't repeated by keeping that Lying Ted and his dual Canadian/Cuban citizenship away from the WH.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 07:20:33 AM »
The Birther Vote.

In 2016, Trump won with.... guess what.... 40% of the votes (and it'll be 43 or 44% after the last few states).

Trump won because he's the birther in the race.  He'll end up with about 44% of repubs' votes, and not coincidentally, about 44% of repubs think obama was born in Kenya.  He branded himself for 6 years as THE birther leader, and he won the nomination because of it.

that's dumb, but then again birthers are dumber.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 07:28:37 AM »
that's dumb, but then again birthers are dumber.

How many of that 44% of Birthers do you think falls into the 44% that voted Trump?

Or, how many birthers do you think DIDN'T vote Trump?   lol! 

Trump won them 5+ years ago.  It was that easy.  And guess whose idea the birtherism was originally?   It was HILARY'S!!!!!!!  She was the first birther in 2008.  And her wedding buddy used that claim to neutralize her repub competitor potentials, and give her a double digit lead in the presidential race.

Hmmmm

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 07:36:25 AM »
How many of that 44% of Birthers do you think falls into the 44% that voted Trump?

Or, how many birthers do you think DIDN'T vote Trump?   lol! 

Trump won them 5+ years ago.  It was that easy.  And guess whose idea the birtherism was originally?   It was HILARY'S!!!!!!!  She was the first birther in 2008.  And her wedding buddy used that claim to neutralize her repub competitor potentials, and give her a double digit lead in the presidential race.

Hmmmm

I doubt 44% of repubs really believed that.  But then again...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 07:40:55 AM »
I doubt 44% of repubs really believed that.  But then again...

PPP has studied it for years now, it's true.

And now we know that over 60% of Trump supporters are admitted CTer birthers:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/61-percent-of-trump-supporters-are-birthers.html

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »
The Birther Vote.

Trump won because he's the birther in the race.  He'll end up with about 44% of repubs' votes, and not coincidentally, about 44% of repubs think obama was born in Kenya.  He branded himself for 6 years as THE birther leader, and he won the nomination because of it.

I don't buy it 240, but I have to admit your theory is very intriguing....the Birther movement is a very solid block...their beliefs are not shaken even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary....and I assume that if they still believe to this day that Obama was born in Kenya they also have other rock solid ignorant beliefs such as Trump will build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it and Muslims should be banned from the U.S.,,,,,

Birthers have no one else to turn to BUT Trump...I don'y totally but it but a study on tyhis would be great.....

Nice theory...Good job 240

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 07:44:40 AM »
PPP has studied it for years now, it's true.

And now we know that over 60% of Trump supporters are admitted CTer birthers:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/61-percent-of-trump-supporters-are-birthers.html

Unreal.  Just when i think the power of propaganda couldn't be that strong...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 07:46:02 AM »
61% of trump supporters are willing to admit they believe the US leader is a fraud in phone interviews.  Goodness knows how many suspect/do't admit it.  I mean, over 3 in 5 people that chose Trump in the polls also believe they think this President broke many laws over many decades to infiltrate our govt and that he was born in Kenya.  

Huge overlap there.  And when you toss in the fact the theory originated in CLINTON camp in 2008...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 07:48:20 AM »

this article was from Sept 2015.   I'd LOVE to know the numbers for May 2016.  I bet as Trump's numbers grew, the % of repubs that are birthers also grew in his camp.  He's also the 911 Truther candidate, according to the white house spokesman ari fleischer.  And he's very good friends with alex jones, the biggest truther/birther in America.

Whole lotta CTers in the republican party... and they love some Trump, don't they?   ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 07:49:22 AM »

240 may have a point..for the Birthers Obama becoming president was the shot across the bow in terms of the country's changing demographics....they are scared....about the future of the country and the future of white people specifically

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 07:55:14 AM »
this article was from Sept 2015.   I'd LOVE to know the numbers for May 2016.  I bet as Trump's numbers grew, the % of repubs that are birthers also grew in his camp.  He's also the 911 Truther candidate, according to the white house spokesman ari fleischer.  And he's very good friends with alex jones, the biggest truther/birther in America.

Whole lotta CTers in the republican party... and they love some Trump, don't they?   ;)

Well for what ever its worth, Trump getting the nomination shows the sorry state of being the GOP is in.  It also shows that many in america are fed up with present politics.  And if Bernie some how gets in over Hillary, then its a loud call to our politicians that the people are not happy with their representation.

I never would have thought in a million years Trump would got the nomination.  I would have bet $$$$ on it.  But in some respects i think this may be a good thing. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 07:59:24 AM »
Well for what ever its worth, Trump getting the nomination shows the sorry state of being the GOP is in.  It also shows that many in america are fed up with present politics.  And if Bernie some how gets in over Hillary, then its a loud call to our politicians that the people are not happy with their representation.

I never would have thought in a million years Trump would got the nomination.  I would have bet $$$$ on it.  But in some respects i think this may be a good thing. 

Good point....Hillary is only winning because Bernie just could not attract the black vote to save his life..Even though he's losing, Bernie just resonates with so many people....and its a shocker that young people are so energized by an old geezer like Bernie :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 08:02:22 AM »
I never would have thought in a million years Trump would got the nomination.  I would have bet $$$$ on it.  But in some respects i think this may be a good thing.  

I called it from minute 1.

The base in this country is angry, paranoid.  They aren't that well-versed in politics and think it's funny when Trump insults world leaders.  They care more about clickbait funny's than they do about any actual issues.  They want to be part of a #trending #winning president.   They're a little racist and haven't been able to tell a joke in a decade for fear of being branded.  

Trump lets them feel empowered.  This isn't politics... it's sociology.  This is them smoking cigarettes just to defy their parents, not because they love the wonderful tobacco.   This is people who are frustrated with their own lives, with no real prospects other than a quick bit of happiness when someone likes one of their pics on social media.   They have a leader now.

Trump is a *little* racist.  He's a lot conspiracy theorist.  He's rude and the anti-establishment, while at the same time making them feel like in the next years, they'll feel strong and powerful, "Great" again.  

I play in bars.  I saw retired engineers, racist 30-year old white kids, broke parents... they ALL liked Trump.   I knew it was over the day he announced.  I played a dive bar that night, and all of these groups were happy.  I knew it was over, that moment.  I told one older friend I didn't trust Trump, since he was so cozy with democrats just 5 years earlier... and this 70 year old man wanted to beat the shit out of me, he actually made a fist as he sat and listened.  Trump is all he had at this point.  His only source of hope.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 07:38:26 PM »
Trump: Do You Know Who Started The Birther Movement? Hillary; "Brought It Up Years Before Me"

In a Wednesday interview with Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room, Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump responded to accusations that his pursuit of President Obama's birth certificate was motivated by race. “Do you know who started the birther movement? Do you know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton. She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me," Trump said....

realclearpolitics.com

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 09:19:11 AM »
Trump: Do You Know Who Started The Birther Movement? Hillary; "Brought It Up Years Before Me"

In a Wednesday interview with Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room, Presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump responded to accusations that his pursuit of President Obama's birth certificate was motivated by race. “Do you know who started the birther movement? Do you know who started it? Do you know who questioned his birth certificate, one of the first? Hillary Clinton. She’s the one that started it. She brought it up years before it was brought up by me," Trump said....

realclearpolitics.com

I have heard this before...what do your sources say 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 09:39:17 AM »
I have heard this before...what do your sources say 240?

it was a 2007 Mark Penn strategy memo.  Obama used to write about it himself, being a foreign born senator.  It was in his book sleeve lol.   I'm a birther, I was one of the first on getbig.

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 10:16:22 AM »
it was a 2007 Mark Penn strategy memo.  Obama used to write about it himself, being a foreign born senator.  It was in his book sleeve lol.   I'm a birther, I was one of the first on getbig.

Bombshell: ‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

here is the memo

All I see is a political strategist trying to cast doubt on Obama's claim to have a muliticultural background and suggesting Hillary contrast herself by casting herself as the Uber American

https://www.scribd.com/doc/4097983/Penn-Strategy-Memo-3-19-07

Once again, you've been lied to by Breitbart and the All Day Sucker that you are you bought it (or never bothered to check the facts)