Author Topic: You know AAS has lost it's luster for you when.....  (Read 2224 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You know AAS has lost it's luster for you when.....
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:17:14 AM »
You no longer sit around putting together complicated cycles with at least 6-7 different compounds in your head (but don't give two thoughts to the diet you will follow).

You no longer read and research a half dozen message boards to see what others are using and read their inflated "gains".   "I'm on my second week in and already put on 8lbs of muscle"

You stop emailing sources for lists or checking their websites three days after your pack has arrived just to "see what's out there".

Or in my case...

I am going to Thailand (Chiang Mai and Bangkok) and the only "drugs" I am interested in getting to bring back is a mild diuretic (hydrochlorothiazide), Ambien (20 tabs will last me 3.5 years as they are just for long plane rides), and meloxicam for when I have a sore shoulder or elbow.  LOL!  Everyone else would probably be crawling through every pharmacy shop they came across and sterilizing Visine and Listerine bottles to bring the injectibles back in.

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: You know AAS has lost it's luster for you when.....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 10:28:59 AM »
You no longer sit around putting together complicated cycles with at least 6-7 different compounds in your head (but don't give two thoughts to the diet you will follow).

You no longer read and research a half dozen message boards to see what others are using and read their inflated "gains".   "I'm on my second week in and already put on 8lbs of muscle"

You stop emailing sources for lists or checking their websites three days after your pack has arrived just to "see what's out there".

Or in my case...

I am going to Thailand (Chiang Mai and Bangkok) and the only "drugs" I am interested in getting to bring back is a mild diuretic (hydrochlorothiazide), Ambien (20 tabs will last me 3.5 years as they are just for long plane rides), and meloxicam for when I have a sore shoulder or elbow.  LOL!  Everyone else would probably be crawling through every pharmacy shop they came across and sterilizing Visine and Listerine bottles to bring the injectibles back in.

Yeah i only come on getbig for entertainment now lol. And jizmo's posts.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 12:35:02 PM »

Or in my case...

What's wrong with you????  What happened?  You are depressing me!

Do you have low test?
you are gay.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 01:39:17 AM »
What's your point?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 09:38:26 AM »
Looking in the mirror & realizing, that although you don't have a pro level physique or could ever win a show, you still look better than 99.99% of the inhabitants of the planet earth never gets old.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »
Looking in the mirror & realizing, that although you don't have a pro level physique or could ever win a show, you still look better than 99.99% of the inhabitants of the planet earth never gets old.

Hahah so true. My vanity aligns with yours my friend.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 05:38:29 AM »
I go through phases myself.  There will be months usually winter months i pay zero mind to bodybuilding but usually when i revisit the hobby its all I can think about again. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 08:53:11 AM »
I gave up hope in ever taking legit HGH.  It's the only thing I'd spend money on but I don't trust any of the sources out there and don't have a hookup for pharma grade.  I see guys selling Hyg, grey, blues etc... but doubt it's even legit and if it is how much is actually legit.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 05:08:50 PM »
you start a cycle and cut it short 2 weeks in when you realise making money and family comes first.

why did my priorities get so fucked up  :'(