Author Topic: The Ted Cruz shadow campaign has started  (Read 4904 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: The Ted Cruz shadow campaign has started
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2016, 11:26:08 AM »

Yours is the same thinking of the neo-cons that are theatened in the GOP. Would rather just have Hillary. In other words can't accept change, can't lose power and most of all can't be wrong.

Spot on.

They would rather lose elections than support somebody who slightly strays from their hallowed 17 point "conservative principles" ::) list.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2016, 12:25:08 PM »
Thanks for your contribution. 

No problem.  Glad to point out reality free of charge.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2016, 01:04:38 PM »
*yawn*

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2016, 03:27:10 PM »
*yawn*

Yes, I'm sure this is a boring time for you, having to claim to like the Libertarians....but I have faith that when Bush, Cruz and Romney put their collective heads together that you will experience a new energy.

The republican version of "New Coke", a second GOP party ticket - because they were so weak they were run out of the party by their own voting process....now that would be totally something to get behind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2016, 03:36:12 PM »

Yes, I'm sure this is a boring time for you, having to claim to like the Libertarians....but I have faith that when Bush, Cruz and Romney put their collective heads together that you will experience a new energy.

The republican version of "New Coke", a second GOP party ticket - because they were so weak they were run out of the party by their own voting process....now that would be totally something to get behind.

The thing about you conspiracy theory loons is you never stop just making stuff up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2016, 06:00:01 PM »
The thing about your conspiracy theory loons is you never stop just making stuff up.

There's a CT going around that Hilary let the benghazi attacks happen.   

What is your take on that one?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2016, 06:03:55 PM »

It's all a part of the plan.  Same people who orchestrated the fake moon landing, fake planes flying into the WTC and Pentagon, etc. are behind this too.  It's outrageous! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »

Why don't you consult one the many Republican investigations about it

Oh wait, let me guess.  Bill Clinton got to them too. 

That dude is amazing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2016, 06:32:44 PM »
Why don't you consult one the many Republican investigations about it

there are republican conspirators too.   spokesman for the bush white house called Trump a 911 truther.  he's also a birther.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2016, 07:42:07 PM »
there are republican conspirators too.   spokesman for the bush white house called Trump a 911 truther.  he's also a birther.

spokesman for the bush white house you say?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2016, 07:47:16 PM »

spokesman for the bush white house you say?

Yes, White House Press Secretary.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2016, 08:10:18 PM »
Ted Cruz stalls on endorsing Trump (as he returned to Senate)
The Hill ^ | May 10, 2016 | Alexander Bolton

Ted Cruz repeatedly declined to endorse Donald Trump for president on Tuesday as he returned to the Senate for the first time since dropping out of the presidential race.

The Texas senator, who finished second to Trump in winning 565 delegates in the GOP primary, according to The New York Times’s delegate tracker, said there is plenty of time to make a decision on an endorsement.

“There are two and a half months until the Republican convention, six months until the general election,” Cruz told reporters crowded outside his Russell Building office. “There will be plenty of time for voters to make the determination who they’re going to support,” he continued, saying it would be incumbent on Trump to convince pro-Cruz voters to support him in the general election.

Cruz’s return to the Senate, where he has not cast a vote since February, came one week after he ripped Trump as an “utterly amoral” pathological liar, narcissist and bully. Later that night, Trump soundly defeated the Texan in Indiana’s primary, a loss that Cruz said cut off any path he had toward the GOP nomination.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »
The thing about you conspiracy theory loons is you never stop just making stuff up.

I love it. It's predictable when you pull the CT card now. All I have to do is write something sarcastic or abstract and you take it literally.

Trump is their guy whether they like it or not.....and when Cruz gets paid or promised enough he will get behind him as well.

Will you follow your boy Cruz then?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2016, 11:53:08 AM »

I love it. It's predictable when you pull the CT card now. All I have to do is write something sarcastic or abstract and you take it literally.

Trump is their guy whether they like it or not.....and when Cruz gets paid or promised enough he will get behind him as well.

Will you follow your boy Cruz then?

I see.  So you were just being "sarcastic or abstract."  lol  Do you even know what those words mean? 

You don't get to make up your facts.  Unless you have a mind gullible enough to believe the U.S. government conspired with foreign terrorists to shoot a missile into the Pentagon on 9/11.  In which case, the facts and reality don't matter.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2016, 12:06:15 PM »
I see.  So you were just being "sarcastic or abstract."  lol  Do you even know what those words mean? 

You don't get to make up your facts.  Unless you have a mind gullible enough to believe the U.S. government conspired with foreign terrorists to shoot a missile into the Pentagon on 9/11.  In which case, the facts and reality don't matter.     

Careful...

The republican presidential nominee is also a pretty big 911 Truther.  He's very good friends with head 911 truther Alex Jones of infowars/prison planet.  Jones' websites are working to get trump elected, saying he's the hero who will reveal all these conspiracies. 

So mocking CTers might be funny now... but we may have one for President ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2016, 08:13:48 AM »

You argue points like a liberal. Name calling. Not answering the question....

I bring the IQ average of the board up considerably and with the other 10 people that post here being mostly partisans with their collective heads in the sand - well, honestly you're lucky to have me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2016, 09:22:29 AM »

You argue points like a liberal. Name calling. Not answering the question....

I bring the IQ average of the board up considerably and with the other 10 people that post here being mostly partisans with their collective heads in the sand - well, honestly you're lucky to have me.

You engage in ad hominem then complain about name calling.  You embrace the second most idiotic conspiracy theory in world history (unless you also believe we faked the moon landing).  You try and sound intelligent while butchering the use of various words.  You repeatedly invent "facts."  And then you have the nerve to pat yourself on the back about your intellect?  Bwahahahaha!!   ;D

Thank for the Friday Funny.   :)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2016, 01:02:06 PM »
Show me where I "butchered" the use of a word. That's not the same as you not getting or otherwise ignoring the context of it.

You deal with people on here by putting them in neat little compartments. I've pointed it out, but you still do it. It's problematic. What you think you know about me you have mostly inferred from a couple posts and my criticism of Cruz, nothing more. Then when you hear something you don't like it's "CTers" this and that.

This board is pretty much 5 people away from you and 240 shitting on each other all day over spoon-fed Yahoo copy and paste articles. My intellect is not being threatened here, believe me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2016, 01:15:14 PM »
Show me where I "butchered" the use of a word. That's not the same as you not getting or otherwise ignoring the context of it.

You deal with people on here by putting them in neat little compartments. I've pointed it out, but you still do it. It's problematic. What you think you know about me you have mostly inferred from a couple posts and my criticism of Cruz, nothing more. Then when you hear something you don't like it's "CTers" this and that.

This board is pretty much 5 people away from you and 240 shitting on each other all day over spoon-fed Yahoo copy and paste articles. My intellect is not being threatened here, believe me.

Go back and read this thread.  You made false allegations then claimed you were being "sarcastic or abstract" when I pointed out you were just pulling stuff out of your rear end.  You don't know even know what those words mean or how to use them.   

I certainly do put you CT nuts in a box.  I have zero respect or tolerance for you folks.  That 9/11 Troofer nonsense is some of the most asinine stuff I've ever heard.  I don't take that stuff or anyone who embraces it seriously.     

And you can try and talk stink about the handful of posters on the board, but here you are.  Posting away.  Patting yourself on the back for being so smart.  Now that is hilarious.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2016, 03:52:37 PM »
Yes, White House Press Secretary.

right over your head....as usual

M4tad0r

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2016, 07:33:37 AM »
What's funny to me is how Ted Cruz jumped ship as soon he lost the Indiana primaries and  people started to accuse his father in being involved in the JFK assassination in  open rallies, lol.

Once they started to confront him in public, you knew his ass was grass. He was the undercover establishment plant who got exposed.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2016, 09:21:33 AM »
Trump is a birther, very loud.  Trump is a JFK CTer.   Trump says very nice things about Alex Jones.  Trump goes on his conspiracy show, and PP/Infowars are practically working to get trump elected.

Ari Fleischer said on Twitter that trump is a 911 truther, and trump's said things that really make you wonder.  Trump built very tall buildings his entire life.  When he saw WTC7 turn from steel/concrete to clouds & molten steel - in under ten seconds - from the bottom up - you just KNOW his CTer bells went off.  

I think Trump will be the first full-blown 911 conspiracy theorist to run for high office.   I haven't followed the 911 CTer stuff in years, but I do think it's funny as shit that republicans actually chose a 911 truther after all the mean things they said about them.  Hahaha dumbasses!