Author Topic: THE BLAZE: Trump is Hillary, Hillary is Trump.  (Read 716 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
THE BLAZE: Trump is Hillary, Hillary is Trump.
« on: May 05, 2016, 08:19:52 PM »
Many conservatives have told me they “hate Trump” but “hate Clinton more,” or words to that effect. Last night, a good number of them condemned me in no uncertain terms for daring to do anything but fall in line behind Trump and his party. “Lesser of two evils,” they cried. “If you don’t vote for Trump, you vote for Hillary,” they insisted. And they were wrong and will continue to be wrong on both counts.

What these people have not been able to do is explain, in clear and rational language, why they think Trump would be superior to Clinton. Reminding me that Clinton is awful doesn’t help. I’m aware, thank you. My contention is that Trump is awful in equal measure. I think the facts are on my side: They’re both elitist progressives. Both pathological liars. Both morally bankrupt. Both narcissists. Both entirely unconcerned about the issues and willing to take whatever position assures them more power. Both Statist. Both authoritarian. Both tyrants, the only difference is that Trump actually ran on a platform of tyranny – promising to murder women and children and squash dissent. etc. – whereas Clinton has to pretend she’s not a tyrant. That means Trump will have a mandate for tyranny that Clinton will, much to her chagrin, not be granted.

These two could not be more identical. That’s why they were such good friends. For God’s sake they’ll both be under investigation for crimes during the general election. Clinton for her email scandal and Trump for financial fraud. It’s like they’re fraternal twins or something. It would almost be kind of cute if they weren’t harbingers of national doom.

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/goodbye-republican-party-and-good-riddance/

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Re: THE BLAZE: Trump is Hillary, Hillary is Trump.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:59:02 PM »
Will the Blaze be around by the end of either of their first term?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 03:07:35 PM »
Will the Blaze be around by the end of either of their first term?

Will 240 be committed to a mental hospital before the election even happens.

The dude is making 333 look sane

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 03:58:18 PM »
So what happens when trump wins and Hillary goes to prison or dies from her long term illness? Would you still believe he's in cahoots with her? I don't understand how his attacks would help her in any way. He fills up stadiums and she can't fill a 300 person venue. These anit-trumpers have mental illness. They're just trying to protect their own self interests, not the American people.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 04:02:26 PM »
The top man of this site gets on his knees in front of a crowd and says "God spoke to him" and we're supposed to take him serious?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2016, 05:06:27 PM »
I don't understand how his attacks would help her in any way.

his attacks have neutralized all of the viable republicans. 

The only repub in the race is a lifelong liberal who "maybe" had a change of heart... although the way he embraced raising min wage and taxing hikes on the wealthy, we may have to question that too ;)

He has a SHITLAOD of liberal positions for someone who calls himself a republican.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2016, 05:34:39 PM »

The only repub in the race is a lifelong liberal who "maybe" had a change of heart... although the way he embraced raising min wage and taxing hikes on the wealthy, we may have to question that too ;)

He has a SHITLAOD of liberal positions for someone who calls himself a republican.

The party of Bush is pretty much dead as far as Presidential elections are concerned. I just think a lot of these guys are in denial.

Hell, do you really think Bush would have beaten Gore in 2000 with the current state and advances in social media?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »

They would have never stood a chance, plus being establishment it wouldn't matter if they lost. Again, how would directly attacking her help HER? It's only making more people vote Trump. To be honest I've never expected this big of a movement, these crowds are huge. When he stopped in Buffalo he filled the stadium! I've never seen so many people in one place.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2016, 05:37:24 PM »
They would have never stood a chance,

You don't think Rand/Rubio would have stood a change against Hilary/Castro?