Author Topic: I'm not racist but...  (Read 7972 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: I'm not racist but...
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2016, 06:43:24 PM »
Yep. Yep. Yep.

Play along, Milt Mudbrick.  

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
Not racist. No.

Was Mary Magdalene a Hebrew like Jesus?  Or was she the first recorded mudshark?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2016, 07:14:04 PM »
Big J liked his women hoorey.  Hey who doesn't amirite?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2016, 07:35:39 PM »
Big J liked his women hoorey.  Hey who doesn't amirite?

She couldn't get enough -

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2016, 07:43:52 PM »
Only a demonic, wicked beast could come up with something like this. You've confirmed you're a Godless, freak.  

Ignoring me didn't last long did it?  I'm just too irresistible to not respond to.  You pathetic little dweeb.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2016, 07:46:32 PM »
She couldn't get enough -

Crawl to what you worship, hussy!

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2016, 07:48:08 PM »
Burn in hell. You cant argue my points so you name call. Piss off.

One would have to be high as fuck on crack to argue with you, as any sane person can see you are seriously fucked, just like I see dumb shines like you on youtube fighting over the last order of chicken at a fucking KFC. Ever seen a white guy do some shit like that? Fucking animals, hardly evolved from the apes we came from.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2016, 07:50:55 PM »

"Walking softly but carrying it big...." got to admit, it's catchy.

He sunk a lot of cash into the various models of those pants -

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2016, 07:57:38 PM »
"Pants were originally designed to corral the penis."

Lol, this is straight Wiggs stuff.  I think we found your ancestor after all!

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Hitler "causes" WWII ------Bring him to justice make and the Germans pay!
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!
Any so called terrorists----bring them to justice make them pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

Hail Yashua The Christ, The King of this Earth!

You OK buddy?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2016, 08:35:43 PM »
You OK buddy?

Pretty racist post by wiggs. More racist than his other garbage.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2016, 09:51:06 PM »
Miserable? Oh no...I'm too busy enjoying the fall of the West to be miserable. You should be the one miserable.

Yes, living under Shariah Law or under a Chinese Communist dictatorship would be a lot better.

Or maybe a liberated black people paradise like Liberia or Haiti?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2016, 10:02:55 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

Wiggs this kind of a post seems out of character for you.  Sounds like there is some real hate behind that language.

What's up man?  What's going on?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2016, 10:08:07 PM »
Wiggs this kind of a post seems out of character for you.  Sounds like there is some real hate behind that language.

Must have walked past a mirror.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2016, 10:09:33 PM »
Hey Wiggs, serious now, lets say all your people realise that they're the true Israelite's, then what? Would you advocate taking over Israel and building a third temple and recommence with animal sacrifices? whats the plan exactly?

Seeing as blacks have never succeeded at anything in their 2 million years of existence, I woud not worry overmuch.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2016, 04:24:09 AM »
If Jesus is black, will he be holding up 7-Elevens and shit when he comes back?

Turn water into purple grape drank?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2016, 07:48:32 AM »
Wiggs,

What would you have white people do? Should we willingly offer ourselves up for slavery to the true Hebrews? Renounce our worldly possessions and wander lost in a desert for 40 years? When will black people truly forgive the white race?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

P.S. - I think it would be fun if we also talked about the Ark of the Covenant that is being kept in Ethiopia.
a

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2016, 07:56:02 AM »
Q: What do you call a black guy flying an airplane?

A: "A pilot" you racist prick!  ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2016, 08:17:39 AM »
There's only so much patience even the most tolerant, empathetic person can have until even they get sick of hearing the constant fucking whining, blaming and lack of responsibility for ones own situation in life.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »

Wiggs,

What would you have white people do? Should we willingly offer ourselves up for slavery to the true Hebrews? Renounce our worldly possessions and wander lost in a desert for 40 years? When will black people truly forgive the white race?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Perhaps stupid, weak fucks like you deserve to be exterminated. Pathetic.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2016, 09:45:10 AM »
Hence it is better to simply say, to people one trusts, "I'm racist" or not make any disclaimer at all.

I haven't met one New Yorker (NYC), white or non-white, that is not racist.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2016, 10:38:16 AM »

LOLOLOL

My dear brother in Christ, letting yourself get carried away with such negative thoughts regarding the world you live on, will only make you suffer in the long run. Jesus word to the world was about peace between people, races, countries. You are living in hate and you deserve better than that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2016, 12:41:41 PM »
Perhaps stupid, weak fucks like you deserve to be exterminated. Pathetic.

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get."

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2016, 12:50:44 PM »

LOLOLOL

Without whites the world would be in a sad place

Blacks wouldn't be able to buy all those jewelry and watches and Cadillac escalades, or any high end luxury cars, plus they won't have white girls to go after  ;D