Author Topic: I'm not racist but...  (Read 7968 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm not racist but...
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:41:25 PM »
I started a thread about this a while back but anytime someone starts a sentence with "I'm not racist but..." 10/10 times a racist thing is about to be said.  So yesterday I'm heading into the post office to pick up my supplement shipment from Mumbai and I hear this guy talking to a chick and he's telling her "I'm not racist but..." and as I walk by I look at him and say "no bro, you are racist" and continue into the PO.  When I came back out they were gone.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I'm not racist but...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:56:06 PM »
He wasn't racist.

Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.
Q

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 02:25:23 PM »
I don't judge a man by the color of his skin; I judge him according to the size of his nostrils.    ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 02:35:45 PM »
He wasn't racist.

Racism is a crime, and crime is for black people.

^^^
Windu nuffin

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 02:37:46 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Hitler "causes" WWII ------Bring him to justice make and the Germans pay!
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!
Any so called terrorists----bring them to justice make them pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

Hail Yashua The Christ, The King of this Earth!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 02:59:11 PM »

^^^
Windu nuffin

Mace Windu was great in that movie though.

Best performance by Morgan Fishburne i've ever seen.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 03:42:56 PM »
Whites have a mental illness, they don't have the ability to discern justice from injustice when it comes to anyone but them.
Osama Bin Laden allegedly orchestrated 911--------Bring him to justice make him pay!

But when it comes to whites committing acts of terrorism or genocide, all we hear is, "it's in the past, you need to move on".
LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Laugh it up while you can because the American dream as you know it, is coming to an end.

You're demented. Truly.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2016, 03:53:18 PM »

LOLOLOL

Was t Jesus the original racist?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 03:59:08 PM »
You're demented. Truly.

Burn in hell. You cant argue my points so you name call. Piss off.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2016, 04:01:03 PM »
Was t Jesus the original racist?

Not racist. No.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2016, 04:03:22 PM »

When did Hitler stop being a honkey?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2016, 04:13:42 PM »

LOLOLOL

You wicked m o t h e r f u c k e r s will pay. With your country, with your culture, with your people, with your economy, with everything you know and love...You will pay.  It's already happening and there's nothing you can do about it. So strap in it's going to get real ugly and you haven't seen anything yet.  :)

Its so evident you despise your shit stained life. Miserable heeb.

epic_alien

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »

LOLOLOL

you do need to move on.  neither i or you had anything to do with slavery.  we were born long after such things.  what motivates your violence? is it the religion that makes you so angry? what are you so mad about something you had nothing to do with? you weren't a slave, your father wasn't. his father wasn't .   why do you need payback for something that never happened to you?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2016, 04:29:14 PM »
They also look over both shoulders to scan if there are any members of the group they are about to talk shit about.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »

LOLOLOL

Hitler wasn't white?  ??? ??? ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »
you do need to move on.  neither i or you had anything to do with slavery.  we were born long after such things.  what motivates your violence? is it the religion that makes you so angry? what are you so mad about something you had nothing to do with? you weren't a slave, your father wasn't. his father wasn't .   why do you need payback for something that never happened to you?

Typical white man argument. It will be over when there is justice.  And there will be justice when Christ returns and brings judgement.  Prior to that there will be so much turmoil and sadness this planet wont be recognizable. Lack of justice is the reason why we are still in the situations we are today.  And there will be one man, to usher in this justice and it's Christ.

In the mean time and in between time, the west will continue to fall and be absorbed into a globalist regime.  Nationalists will continue fighting a losing battle...I will not support this losing battle but I will not support the globalist regime.  I and the rest of my fellow bible following Hebrews will let the cards fall where they may.  When the west falls and the globalist regime is in full force meaning microchips and all. It will last a very short time and then that's it...So I have every reason to wish this to come because it means my King, my savior will return to set things straight. Then we will be the head and you will be the tail...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 05:19:01 PM »
Its so evident you despise your shit stained life. Miserable heeb.

Miserable? Oh no...I'm too busy enjoying the fall of the West to be miserable. You should be the one miserable.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 05:34:05 PM »
Typical white man argument. It will be over when there is justice.  And there will be justice when Christs returns and brings judgement.  Prior to that there will be so much turmoil and sadness this planet wont be recognizable. Lack of justice is the reason why we are still in the situations we are today.  And there will be one man, to usher in this justice and it's Christ.

In the mean time and in between time, the west will continue to fall and be absorbed into a globalist regime.  Nationalists will continue fighting a losing battle...I will not support this losing battle but I will not support the globalist regime.  I and the rest of my fellow bible following Hebrews will let the cards fall where they may.

Many people of colour in the world are Muslim.  Say what you want about Islam, but it isn't a religion forced upon black Americans by their slavemasters.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 05:36:14 PM »
wiggs is the kind of dude who will eat his own children if hungry enough and buy drinks from the killer of his brother, lol, mark my word

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 05:46:10 PM »
Many people of colour in the world are Muslim.  Say what you want about Islam, but it isn't a religion forced upon black Americans by their slavemasters.

Actually, Islam has a long, filthy history of making people convert or getting the sword.  They still do it today in Africa and have been doing it in Africa for hundreds of years.  This explains the Islamic presence in Africa.  Christianity has done things just as bad as Islam in the name of religion.  It's just been a while since Christians have been radical. Plenty of Hebrews that were sold to the "Middle East" during the transatlantic slave trade were made to convert. Islam is not a religion of peace.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 05:58:06 PM »
wiggs is the kind of dude who will eat his own children if hungry enough and buy drinks from the killer of his brother, lol, mark my word

Only a demonic, wicked beast could come up with something like this. You've confirmed you're a Godless, freak.  

Ignoring me didn't last long did it?  I'm just too irresistible to not respond to.  You pathetic little dweeb.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 06:11:01 PM »
Only a demonic, wicked beast could come up with something like this. You've confirmed you're a Godless, freak.  

Ignoring me didn't last long did it?  I'm just too irresistible to not respond to.  You pathetic little dweeb.

the irony of it all :D

you are so stupid that talking sense to you is like giving medicine to a dead body

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 06:30:27 PM »
Actually, Islam has a long, filthy history of making people convert or getting the sword.  They still do it today in Africa and have been doing it in Africa for hundreds of years.  This explains the Islamic presence in Africa.  Christianity has done things just as bad as Islam in the name of religion.  It's just been a while since Christians have been radical. Plenty of Hebrews that were sold to the "Middle East" during the transatlantic slave trade were made to convert. Islam is not a religion of peace.

Right.  Slaves were indoctrinated into the religion of their masters.  Their own religion was lost, along with names and family histories.  One of your forebears may have been a high priest among his people, a magus of herbal medicine, a spiritual father, much revered for his foretelling of events, sought in matters both earthly and divine.  Milton Gossamer Godsight.  Or, prior to the rape of Africa, your ancestors might have been a thousand year line of village dung collectors, called upon to shovel out overfull poop pits and cart away the offending mass.  Milt Shitknees.  Unfortunately, we will never know.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 06:33:25 PM »
Right.  Slaves were indoctrinated into the religion of their masters.  Their own religion was lost, along with names and family histories.  One of your forebears may have been a high priest among his people, a magus of herbal medicine, a spiritual father, much revered for his foretelling of events, sought in matters both earthly and divine.  Or, prior to the rape of Africa, your ancestors might have been a thousand year line of village dung collectors, called upon to shovel out overfull poop pits and cart away the offending mass.  Unfortunately, we will never know.

Yep. Yep. Yep.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2016, 06:42:28 PM »
Yep. Yep. Yep.

Hey Wiggs, serious now, lets say all your people realise that they're the true Israelite's, then what? Would you advocate taking over Israel and building a third temple and recommence with animal sacrifices? whats the plan exactly?