Author Topic: To: Man of Steel re: Radical Plato  (Read 3483 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
To: Man of Steel re: Radical Plato
« on: May 08, 2016, 05:13:36 AM »
I tried to send you this via PM, but you've blocked me.

I appreciate what you wrote on Radical Plato's thread.

You and he had diametrically opposite views, so I think it speaks highly of you that you showed kindness when you did not have to.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: To: Man of Steel re: Radical Plato
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 06:37:22 AM »
I tried to send you this via PM, but you've blocked me.

I appreciate what you wrote on Radical Plato's thread.

You and he had diametrically opposite views, so I think it speaks highly of you that you showed kindness when you did not have to.

I was speaking to E-kul/Radical privately for a time back in 2013 and 2014.  We truly tried to understand one another and put aside our differences and for a time he opened to me and me to him.  As he transitioned to his Radical account he didn't engage me much anymore, but on the few occasions he did it was cordial enough.  Our views were as diametrically opposed as they probably could be, but it was clear he was hurting and I simply couldn't reach him.  He kept me at arm's length and to hear of his passing via suicide it really does hurt me.  I'm not sure if there was anything more that I could've said to him because he simply wouldn't allow for it.  Still, I've thought of his passing most of this weekend and almost every moment this morning since I got out of bed.  As angry as he got with me on so many occasions I'd go through all of it again to try and reach him one more time.

Just a sad, sad time.

FYI ~ I'll unblock you on PM.  I get so many folks that use gimmicks to engage me that I often block newer folks I begin speaking with that I'm not certain about....sometimes I forget to revise my PM lists.  My apologies.