Author Topic: Post contest rebound with insulin?  (Read 2772 times)

Numero1

• Getbig I
Post contest rebound with insulin?
« on: May 09, 2016, 02:58:24 PM »
the week after the contest i would start slin pre wo for maximaize the gains...it's a good idea?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Post contest rebound with insulin?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 03:55:59 PM »
it's a good idea?

Insulin is for dummies…. I'm surprised 'theworm' isn't all over that shit.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 04:52:44 PM »
but the question is, how long does this post contest rebound last?

it seems like maybe 3 weeks max, but probably closer to 2 weeks, too bad it couldn't last for 3 fucking months

there's some theories out there that revolve around this "deplete and then load up" process and they actually have some decent merit behind them imo but who the fuck wants to keep cycling up and down like that as this loading phase seems to last only 2-3 weeks, which just seems to make the whole process a giant pain in the ass

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 12:10:07 AM »
starting as lean as possible is always a good idea. contest lean works too. with insulin diet has to be IN CHECK when your bodyfat levels are THAT low... pre workout is the best timing to use it for lean growth.
you can literally run insulin for months on end if your doses and timing are spot on, you wont catch any insulin resistance from that.
the post contest rebound as already mentioned lasts maybe 2-3 weeks or so... basically the time you need to fully fill out again.

Numero1

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 01:49:45 PM »
then look up to four weeks post contest and then start the slin pre wo

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 06:53:59 AM »
starting as lean as possible is always a good idea. contest lean works too. with insulin diet has to be IN CHECK when your bodyfat levels are THAT low... pre workout is the best timing to use it for lean growth.
you can literally run insulin for months on end if your doses and timing are spot on, you wont catch any insulin resistance from that.
the post contest rebound as already mentioned lasts maybe 2-3 weeks or so... basically the time you need to fully fill out again.

So slin doesn't need to be cycled 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 12:00:14 PM »
So slin doesn't need to be cycled 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?
why would it? complete broscience
slin is a very individual thing, some people might fuck up their sensitivity within a couple weeks. best way to test is to regularly check your fasted morning blood sugar, easy as that. as long as its around 80 or below youre good.
mine never climbed above 80 with 16 weeks of continuous slin use... used 15-20iu humalog pre workout 5x a week. never use anything else but rapid acting !

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 03:12:34 AM »
Nice to know it! I have glucometer and strips at home. (my ex gf was diabetic and she left it at home since he has a gratis new one from SSN)

If i will ever use HGH+SLIN then, i can use that to test my fasted insulin when i wake up before breakfast.
In my country it's really easy to have Humalog without prescription...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2016, 08:52:33 AM »
GH is actually way more detrimental towards insulin sensitivity than insulin itself (assumed you run it properly... pre OR post workout only, i personally dont see the point in post workout though. pre makes the most sense. i wouldnt use EXTREME dosages either. 10-20iu is perfect imo. never felt the need to ever go above 20iu. for me 15-18iu seems to be the sweet spot

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 12:14:08 AM »
@Jizmo and every Insulin users.

Do you think that Slin can be used also while cutting?

Let's say that in worst case scenario of a cut i'm on a 100c 300p 50f diet with ofc 4iu HGH.
With basic cut AAS protocol: low Test Medium Tren (150mg Test 400mg Tren A)
I will drink carbs only pre+during wo in a shaker with: 100g dextrose + 50g Pepto Pro, and eat prots+fats for the rest of the meals.

A cut can be done like that? I know that Insulin blocks lipogenesis... but since it's Jumalog it will do it for just 2/3 hours, and if you do HGH just before Slin lipo should continue...

P.S. Jizmo I have noted down your Insulin protocol from another post, an old one.. :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 03:41:40 PM »
ive actually been debating on trying this myself, but right now i dont see the point since i hold on muscle pretty well and stay pretty full...

i cut on 300g carbs a day easily but it would suck having to consume half of that intra workout just because of pre workout slin use...
intra workout nutrition doesnt curb my hunger at all so with shake+carbs 1000 kcals would go out of the window with zero satiety effects...

pondered about using slin POST workout on cuts too, since i get in around 150-200g carbs or so post workout anyway, but then again im not sure if that would really be of any significant benefit (pre workout makes much more sense to me)

ill leave it up to you to experiment with that shit, lol

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 01:25:29 AM »
ive actually been debating on trying this myself, but right now i dont see the point since i hold on muscle pretty well and stay pretty full...

i cut on 300g carbs a day easily but it would suck having to consume half of that intra workout just because of pre workout slin use...
intra workout nutrition doesnt curb my hunger at all so with shake+carbs 1000 kcals would go out of the window with zero satiety effects...

pondered about using slin POST workout on cuts too, since i get in around 150-200g carbs or so post workout anyway, but then again im not sure if that would really be of any significant benefit (pre workout makes much more sense to me)

ill leave it up to you to experiment with that shit, lol

No thx :D i still have to cut my last 2% of fat to get to 6% and then BLAAST with TREN+NPP fucking can't wait that moment... i only hope to not screw my body in summer but for this year i don't fucking care! Want to get BIIIIIG! Atm i'm sitting at 182cm 91kg 8% bf with water here and there TBH i look like shit, want more and more muscle.

I'm thinking that exotic cuts like those with slin and tons of gear (>1g) are just time lost. SHED THE FAT ASAP them LEAN BULK!
I want to stay at max 10% bf year long.... so cut to 6% bulk to 10% repeat. Was even thinking to just cut on my Test CRUISE dose.