Author Topic: McCain on tape: Trump damages my reelection hopes  (Read 821 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McCain on tape: Trump damages my reelection hopes
« on: May 09, 2016, 09:15:14 PM »
(Politico) Publicly, John McCain insists Donald Trump will have a negligible effect on his campaign for reelection. But behind closed doors at a fundraiser in Arizona last month, the Republican senator and two-time presidential hopeful offered a far more dire assessment to his supporters.

“If Donald Trump is at the top of the ticket, here in Arizona, with over 30 percent of the vote being the Hispanic vote, no doubt that this may be the race of my life,” McCain said, according to a recording of the event obtained by POLITICO. “If you listen or watch Hispanic media in the state and in the country, you will see that it is all anti-Trump. The Hispanic community is roused and angry in a way that I've never seen in 30 years.”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: McCain on tape: Trump damages my reelection hopes
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 11:34:15 AM »
Why would he still be running? Narcissistic personality disorder?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 11:50:07 AM »
Why would he still be running? Narcissistic personality disorder?

Exactly.  He is 80 years old.  Pass the baton and leave with some dignity.  McCain is not an indispensable problem solver; the country will get along just fine without him.  Between being one of the Keating Five and choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate his credibility expired a long time ago.

Bah!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 11:52:53 AM »
McCain is just some egotistical selfish old codger simply trying to avoid retirement and the eventual rocking chair.

The fact that anybody would vote for this sellout in a primary blows my mind.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 01:27:10 PM »
The fact that this deranged old coot even mentions "reelection" is ridiculous.