Author Topic: RedState APril 2015: Trump’s a Plant  (Read 1927 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
RedState APril 2015: Trump’s a Plant
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:24:00 PM »
Boy, they called it.  This was 2 months BEFORE Trump announced his candidacy

Seriously. He's a 2016 Democrat's Perfect Caricature of a Fat Cat Republican

He’s a plant, a sandbagger.

Who planted Trump? Oh, well, dear reader: I leave that to you. But, put it in the context of “who has the most to gain from a Trump Candidacy?” On the face of things, certainly not Donald Trump– and if there’s one person who looks out for Donald Trump, it’s Donald Trump.

A Trump Candidacy enhances only one thing: The Democrat Party, and their appeals to material jealousy.

No one better personifies the so-called “1%” than The Donald. He is the prototypical Cartoon Capitalist and perfect fat-cat foil to Bernie Sanders cardboard-shoes campaign. And, when he leaves the Republican race –which he will, guaranteed, when the time is ripe– and runs as a Third Party “Make America Great Again” windmill-tilt– who will benefit the most?

…The Democrat Party nominee. I don’t care if it’s Joe “Throw Up in my Lunchbucket” Biden, or Mawsquaw Warren, or Chippendale O’Mally– whoever it is, they will stagger into the White House on another gummed-up plurality.

The Democrats know what it takes for them to win, and it isn’t ideas. It takes skulduggery, and emotional appeals.

Donald Trump is fond of saying that he needed to donate to Hillary Clinton’s senate campaigns because “New York is a Democrat state”. Yet, at the time of his largest contributions, George Pataki and Rudy Guilliani were in office– both of them Republicans. Rick Lazio, I suspect, would have appreciated the help.

The Democrat Party/US Government Complex is the most massive edifice on the planet in terms of raw political power and broker of financial wherewithal. It will stop at nothing to win– especially when it knows what it must do to win.

Just sayin’…

So, Reince-and-Repeat Prebius, you have a perilous duty that I am fairly confident you are completely unable to fulfill: You must insist that any presidential candidate who seeks the Republican Nomination sign a written pledge to not embark on a third-party candidacy in 2016– and, if they refuse to sign such a binding pledge, that they will not be allowed on a debate stage, into candidate forums, that they cannot run as Republicans, and they will not have any resources available to them from the Republican Party.

Trump must be smoked out. Now. It may already be too late.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/conservativecurmudgeon/2015/08/20/trumps-plant/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: RedState APril 2015: Trump’s a Plant
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 01:36:15 PM »
Too bad the anonymous blogger didn't bother to offer any proof or even explain what possible gain Trump would get

Oh well, who gives a fuck

Let's just pretend this is proof

I mean, it's not like a loser is making an idiotic excuse about why they are going to lose

It couldn't be that

that would be way too simple and actually make sense

Much better to pretend that some unnamed person could control a world class narcissist and get him to waste his own time and money for nothing.

That makes so much more sense and also turns losing Repubs into victims of a conspiracy and alleviates them of blame for their own failures

how convenient

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 01:43:04 PM »
lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 01:43:28 PM »
Hey 240 - you gotta admit that Cruz really dropped the ball

He should have brought up this plant thing and pointed out the "facts" over and over again

sure, he risked looking like a madman to the few sane Republicans but who cares.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 02:40:32 PM »
Hey 240 - you gotta admit that Cruz really dropped the ball
He should have brought up this plant thing and pointed out the "facts" over and over again

He did - back in January.

Cruz: Trump is working for Hillary

After weeks of facing accusations about his eligibility to be president, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is fighting back against billionaire Donald Trump with a conspiracy theory of his own.

Cruz seems to be trying to renew chatter that Trump is a plant meant to help Hillary Clinton win the election — or, at the least, that Trump is benefiting Clinton’s campaign.

The conspiracy theory that Trump is a Democratic plant — and perhaps not genuinely a Republican — began shortly after Trump announced his campaign. As an independent businessman, Trump had previously donated to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation. And long-time Trump observers say they have been surprised by the hard right turn he has taken in his presidential campaign.

Trump has explained his previous support of Democratic candidates as part of doing business in left-leaning New York, and has admitted that some of his positions on issues like abortion have evolved over the years. And as Trump has risen in the polls to become a serious challenger to Clinton, most of the talk that Trump and the Democrats were in cahoots seemed to die down.

But now Cruz appears ready to give it another spark.

https://thehornnews.com/cruz-trump-is-working-for-hillary/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 02:58:56 PM »
He did - back in January.

Cruz: Trump is working for Hillary

After weeks of facing accusations about his eligibility to be president, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is fighting back against billionaire Donald Trump with a conspiracy theory of his own.

Cruz seems to be trying to renew chatter that Trump is a plant meant to help Hillary Clinton win the election — or, at the least, that Trump is benefiting Clinton’s campaign.

The conspiracy theory that Trump is a Democratic plant — and perhaps not genuinely a Republican — began shortly after Trump announced his campaign. As an independent businessman, Trump had previously donated to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation. And long-time Trump observers say they have been surprised by the hard right turn he has taken in his presidential campaign.

Trump has explained his previous support of Democratic candidates as part of doing business in left-leaning New York, and has admitted that some of his positions on issues like abortion have evolved over the years. And as Trump has risen in the polls to become a serious challenger to Clinton, most of the talk that Trump and the Democrats were in cahoots seemed to die down.

But now Cruz appears ready to give it another spark.

https://thehornnews.com/cruz-trump-is-working-for-hillary/

Thanks for confirming my point

I said Cruz should have said Trump was a plant over and over again and also should have mentioned the hard facts.

Did Trump call Cruz Lyin Ted once and then drop it?

Every time Cruz had a camera in his face he should have pointed out Trump was planted by Bill Clinton

Why does he only mention in once on some obscure radio show

He never mentioned it in any of the debates or any of his nationally televised interviews

With iron clad evidence like  "he's acting just like a plant" it would have been impossible for the media to not take him seriously

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 05:46:11 PM »
so youre just mad that Cruz didn't say it enough?   I guess you can take that up with his strategy team, now that he's restarting the campaign :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 06:30:12 PM »
so youre just mad that Cruz didn't say it enough?   I guess you can take that up with his strategy team, now that he's restarting the campaign :)

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 07:10:36 AM »
Oh, Lyin' Ted said so! Well golly gee he must be right! How many drinks have you had today?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 07:57:09 AM »
Oh, Lyin' Ted said so! Well golly gee he must be right! How many drinks have you had today?

it's George Will, and many other republicans as well.

Who do you trust more on gun rights... Trump or Ted Cruz?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 10:02:50 AM »

Again, who gives a shit what stupid CT George Will believes and/or your alleged "many" other Republicans.   He provided no evidence, no explanation of how, no motive for Trump, etc...

Just because you're dumb enough to swallow it hook, line and sinker doesn't lend it any credence either

When I look at George Will I see a bewildered, out of touch old man who can't understand why the country prefers Trump over his party's cadre of tired, boring losers.  Rather than take responsibility he offers this idiotic and totally implausible premise to absolve themselves of responsibility for the failures of their party

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 11:07:15 AM »
Jeb said it too.    Each time I post another example of who said it publicly, I get "well so what, he's just...."

The point is, a growing list of prominent republican leaders are saying it.  That's what matters.  It's a pretty brazen CT to publicly subscribe to... if this many repubs are VOCAL about it, it's probably a safe bet that many others feel that way, but don't have the balls to make a headline saying they believe in such a monster CT.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 03:46:24 PM »
Jeb said it too.    Each time I post another example of who said it publicly, I get "well so what, he's just...."

The point is, a growing list of prominent republican leaders are saying it.  That's what matters.  It's a pretty brazen CT to publicly subscribe to... if this many repubs are VOCAL about it, it's probably a safe bet that many others feel that way, but don't have the balls to make a headline saying they believe in such a monster CT.

Yet again, So The Fuck What.

See my prior post

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2016, 08:17:01 PM »

Donald carries a side arm daily. I trust him much more than Cruz and his "sponsors". How is Trump not a conservative anyways?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 08:54:16 PM »
Donald carries a side arm daily. I trust him much more than Cruz and his "sponsors". How is Trump not a conservative anyways?

Cruz has fought for 2nd amendment rights as a lawyer long before he became a senator.    
Trump supported a lot of anti-gun legislation and was very publicly in support of the AWB.  

Are you not aware of 40 years of trump liberal statements and donations?   You seemed to level headed in debating here - I was really hoping this wasn't a case of you just not being aware of his hugely liberal past.

Cruz' pro-gun record... it's not even close!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/14/ted-cruz-2/

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:28:53 PM »

You believe that bullshit lie by Trump?

Out of 100 sentences, over 70 of them are lies, but you believe this?

You are some kinda' gullible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 10:38:53 PM »
You believe that bullshit lie by Trump?
Out of 100 sentences, over 70 of them are lies, but you believe this?
You are some kinda' gullible.

Yesterday, Trump said "it's not the conservative party, it's the republican party".
Trump's been a lifelong liberal, nobody denies this.

"How is trump not a conservative"... ???

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 01:17:26 PM »
Cruz has fought for 2nd amendment rights as a lawyer long before he became a senator.    
Trump supported a lot of anti-gun legislation and was very publicly in support of the AWB.  

Are you not aware of 40 years of trump liberal statements and donations?   You seemed to level headed in debating here - I was really hoping this wasn't a case of you just not being aware of his hugely liberal past.

Cruz' pro-gun record... it's not even close!
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/14/ted-cruz-2/
You call it liberal, I call it common sense. I was always caught in between parties because I liked elements from both sides, just like Trump. But I always felt closer to the Republican Party, however it was tainted by religious overtones and the inability to listen to others and to change with the times. I find it funny that people attack Trump from going from Republican to Democrat to Republican again. Did they forget that Reagan was once a democrat entertainer?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2016, 01:51:46 PM »
You call it liberal, I call it common sense. I was always caught in between parties because I liked elements from both sides, just like Trump. But I always felt closer to the Republican Party, however it was tainted by religious overtones and the inability to listen to others and to change with the times. I find it funny that people attack Trump from going from Republican to Democrat to Republican again. Did they forget that Reagan was once a democrat entertainer?

The biggest mistake the Republican Party ever made was letting their issues (fiscal conservative) get interwoven and bogged down with fundamenalist christians.  The other issue of course is claiming to be fiscal conservatives while at the same time blowing up the deficit/debt and increasing the size of government .

If Republicans actually walked their talk while reminding the fundies that this country allows them to enjoy the freedom to personally persue their religious beliefs but not impose them on others they would be the dominant party in this country with very little effort.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2016, 03:45:56 PM »
The biggest mistake the Republican Party ever made was letting their issues (fiscal conservative) get interwoven and bogged down with fundamenalist christians.  The other issue of course is claiming to be fiscal conservatives while at the same time blowing up the deficit/debt and increasing the size of government .

If Republicans actually walked their talk while reminding the fundies that this country allows them to enjoy the freedom to personally persue their religious beliefs but not impose them on others they would be the dominant party in this country with very little effort.
All they worried about was their next election and paycheck, all while holding the bible high.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2016, 03:56:09 PM »
You call it liberal, I call it common sense.

do you consider the assault weapons ban to be common sense?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »
Republican outled RedState called it...  2 months BEFORE Trump announced.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
Republican outled RedState called it...  2 months BEFORE Trump announced.

well shit, if a Republican website said it then it must be true
who needs any actual evidence

It's not like the Republican party has any reason to not want Trump associated with them and would make up any idiotic excuse they could to blame someone else for their own failures

Good job bumping this thread 240

excellent work

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2016, 09:52:10 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2016, 10:02:22 PM »
Checked out Redstate a couple days ago. Complete embarrassment for a so called "right wing" website.

Practically the entire page was dedicated towards bashing Trump, the Republican nominee. Zero heat put upon Hillary.