Author Topic: Attention wig/toupé/plug experts! [Howard Stern case]  (Read 11961 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Attention wig/toupé/plug experts! [Howard Stern case]
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »
I've been really busy with work, and during this time I've acquired somewhat of an addiction to the Howard Stern show, running it daily in the background while coding. What struck me is that the dude is what, 60+? and still rocking a full set of long, curly, raven hair (no homo). I also recall seeing this subject brought up elsewhere, but getbig was the first place to check when it came to this stressing matter. No other place has got the best inside scoop on high quality wigs and toupés.
I find it odd that he's so secretive about his wig/toupé/plugs, he's got more hair now than he did 20 years ago. What does the residing experts think? I know adonis and fitness frenzy are really good at snooping out revealing pictures of peoples hairlines. (I've laughed out loud on commuter trains in those travolta/affleck/o'hearn wig threads)

P.S. O'Hearn's wigs are getting worse by the month despite cashing in big time on the frog-whatever and Ben Affleck should go all out Statham style instead of rocking those shitty plugs.

P.P.S. Man I love SF1900's trolling of Phil's stuff. It's what keeps me around to check in here every now and then.  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Attention wig/toupé/plug experts! [Howard Stern case]
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 09:01:56 AM »
HE swears up and down and allround its 100 pct real,and no dye job.his dad was always a cue ball not that it matters he said his moms side had hair.he always had bad hair 'style wise,this current look is his best look,his hair to me was wig looking if it was long ago when it was real long in the 80/90's metal look.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:05:40 AM »
His hair looks awful now that it's shorter, but pretty sure it's real, since nobody would actually buy this:

Y

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 09:08:31 AM »
His hair looks awful now that it's shorter, but pretty sure it's real, since nobody would actually buy this:

Wouldn't a 'fro be the ultimate wig or toupé? It completely masks the hairline without making it too obvious (like afflecks residual glue).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 09:09:46 AM »
doing very well for 62 years old.   i listened for years when he was on local radio and on E nightly.   never got into sirius or whatever.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 09:10:58 AM »
Watch the video with him and piers on yt, see his reaction when piers goes to take a grab, draw your own conclusions.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2016, 09:12:27 AM »
the fact he  said he doesn't dye it is a lie.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 09:13:55 AM »
When artie left, the show ended for me. He went full blown pc shill shortly after.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2016, 09:15:56 AM »
Some swear it's real, others swear it's a toupe.  The most believable theory to me is that he get a high quality lace front wig weaved into his real hair. As far as genetics go, his father is very bald, and has been throughout the decades I've seen pictures, his mother has maintained a very nice head of hair though.

http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/breaking-hard-the-letterman-incident-or-how-i-learned-to-love-the-wig.38030/ .

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2016, 09:18:07 AM »
There is a picture of Stern right around the time he made his shit movie, Private Parts.  The pic shows him with a receding hairline with medium brown hair.

Fast forward 25 years later and he has a fuller head of jet black hair.....

Either Howard's hairline moved forward and his hair darkened over the years, or he is a liar.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2016, 09:19:16 AM »

HIS WIFE ON CAMERA IS A DOLL PEOPLE LOVE HER,IN PERSON I'M TOLD IS NOT THE NICER OF THE 2 COULD HAVE BEEN A BAD DAY,SHE SEEMS GENUINELY NICE AND DOES GOOD THINGS CHARITY WISE..SHE'S CUTE TOO.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2016, 09:19:22 AM »

He seems very defensive as soon as the subject is brought up. It's either the reaction of a man tired of being accused or the reaction of a man who's hiding something. "Don't yank it!" as he said to Piers, while seguing to questions about pubic hair to lead the focus elsewhere.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2016, 09:24:46 AM »
Wouldn't a 'fro be the ultimate wig or toupé? It completely masks the hairline without making it too obvious (like afflecks residual glue).

Those ashy black/gray curls and big nose remind me of my great aunt Gladys.
She was a real "looker" and the one I inherited my stellar good looks from LOL.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2016, 09:39:33 AM »
Vary natural looking. ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »
When artie left, the show ended for me. He went full blown pc shill shortly after.

He is still the best celebrity interviewer out there.
Y

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 10:00:14 AM »
I guess if you're into that, but I've never cared for celebrity interviews.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 10:04:40 AM »
He is still the best celebrity interviewer out there.
he's great I wish he did 4 day wk again ,,I like the old shows on other channel but not all the time 24/7 ,i've been a listener since 86

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 10:05:39 AM »
I guess if you're into that, but I've never cared for celebrity interviews.

His way of interviewing is still somewhat funny, although it has become more of a schtick now; building up the celebrity with enforcing bs stuff like "hey now, you're gorgeous, probably very high IQ etc etc" and then follow up with stuff like "do you bleach your anus?". Rinse and repeat 20 times and you have his standard interview.

Eric the Midget is still my all time favourite of the show.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 10:06:25 AM »
Enrique englasias does the same stern defensive move when this guy goes to touch hair right at the start

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 10:08:50 AM »
His way of interviewing is still somewhat funny, although it has become more of a schtick now; building up the celebrity with enforcing bs stuff like "hey now, you're gorgeous, probably very high IQ etc etc" and then follow up with stuff like "do you bleach your anus?". Rinse and repeat 20 times and you have his standard interview.

Eric the Midget is still my all time favourite of the show.
eric was great,and as was hank the drunk dwarf'in a drunken slur'why don't you go have sex with your mutha'beetle juice is a riot 'beetle spell red'raued'jackie the jokeman cackling at the jokes he said or wrote were great at times,fred is a genius,

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 10:11:27 AM »
when you consider the empire he has built with the vast, vast majority of it being him just speaking into a microphone with no video to support his presentation...that is some serious talent

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »
eric was great,and as was hank the drunk dwarf'in a drunken slur'why don't you go have sex with your mutha'beetle juice is a riot 'beetle spell red'raued'jackie the jokeman cackling at the jokes he said or wrote were great at times,fred is a genius,

Fred is hilarious, I can't keep it together when he drops those "ack ack". ;D
That and Jimmy Kimmels complete infatuation with having Eric flying with baloons.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 10:19:59 AM »
Enrique englasias does the same stern defensive move when this guy goes to touch hair right at the start

Yes, he's another case of balding people who wont embrace their baldness. Although, it would be hard for him to pull of the "bald badass"-look like Statham.

P.S. Keep up your threads, I always check 'em out, one of the gems of this page :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 10:31:26 AM »
Fred is hilarious, I can't keep it together when he drops those "ack ack". ;D
That and Jimmy Kimmels complete infatuation with having Eric flying with baloons.

FRED I've grown to really appreciate over the years,he would go off and do a over the top dead on 'stuttering'john impersonation ,right now
'sour shoes'is hysterical his impersionations are stellar,'hanzi'who is gone for now was great too .off the wall persona.i don't know how I missed it but what happened to'lLisa g????

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 10:43:34 AM »
he's great I wish he did 4 day wk again ,,I like the old shows on other channel but not all the time 24/7 ,i've been a listener since 86
NJ did you watch the channel 9 show?