Author Topic: ‘Your mic is hot!’: Sean Hannity screams for Geraldo to stop insulting Bernie du  (Read 836 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
‘Your mic is hot!’: Sean Hannity screams for Geraldo to stop insulting Bernie during victory speech

Fox News host Sean Hannity had to warn Geraldo Rivera on Tuesday that his microphone was still live and that the public was hearing insults he was uttering during Bernie Sanders’ victory speech.

After Sanders won the West Virginia Democratic primary on Tuesday night, Fox News host Sean Hannity announced that he would briefly air some of the candidate’s victory speech live.

“He’s so annoying,” Rivera complained as the broadcast cut to Sanders. “This guy is so annoying.”

“Your mic is hot!” Hannity exclaimed. “What are you saying?”

“That he’s so annoying,” Rivera repeated. “And people that think that his supporters go to Donald Trump are smoking dope.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/your-mic-is-hot-sean-hannity-screams-for-geraldo-to-stop-insulting-bernie-during-victory-speech/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Another FOX NEWS Gaffe ;D ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I kind of admire that any of those pundits actually feel that way towards the other side. I just assumed they were mostly actors.

When you're in your 20s and you get caught up in an election cycle of a single major party in an emotional way, well I get that....

....but to see the same things for 20 years or more and still buy it when you see nothing actually changes. That's just kinda dumb really.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Geraldo the Jew hates the Jew who doesn't promote the fact as much as he does.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Even worse is Hannity implying Bernie is a Marxist (to each according to his need, etc..) and  lying about Bernie wanting to tax people at 98%

Gee, I wonder why people who watch Faux News are so clueless

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Even worse is Hannity implying Bernie is a Marxist (two each according to his need, etc..) and  lying about Bernie wanting to tax people at 98%

Gee, I wonder why people who watch Faux News are so clueless

imagine how frustrated they are.  those poor viewers.  they defended the shit job bush did for 8 years.
then they predicted all this bad shit about obama.
he won, beating mccain then romney.... winning easily.
then they managed to get Trump as their man in this election.

Repubs, it's been 16 years of shit every time you turn on the tv, hasn't it?   You can't win for losing.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
imagine how frustrated they are.  those poor viewers.  they defended the shit job bush did for 8 years.
then they predicted all this bad shit about obama.
he won, beating mccain then romney.... winning easily.
then they managed to get Trump as their man in this election.

Repubs, it's been 16 years of shit every time you turn on the tv, hasn't it?   You can't win for losing.
Wait, I could have sworn that you were a Republican.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wait, I could have sworn that you were a Republican.

oh, these fcksticks have called me a liberal for long enough that I like to address them by the title they claim.