Author Topic: Trump backpedals on ban on all muslims entering the USA  (Read 817 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump backpedals on ban on all muslims entering the USA
« on: May 11, 2016, 09:10:38 PM »
Today?  "It's just a suggestion..." - Trump

December 2015
Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump backpedals on ban on all muslims entering the USA
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 10:09:23 PM »
Imagine being a Trump fan, a week ago.

You own a small biz, and you love the idea of him LOWERING the min wage.  At least he's not going to be like Bernie.

You make $250k a year, and you love the idea of Trump lowering your tax rate significantly, as he's promised to do.

You're fearful of ISIS getting into the USA, and you're very happy Trump is finally going to lock down their invasion for a year so we can get this under control.

Well, this week you've heard him saying he WILL let muslims in, he WILL raise taxes on wealthy, and he WILL consider raising a national income tax.

Aren't you a little pissed off that the dude just flipped everything on you, once he got your vote?  I mean damn, that's cold.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:50:32 PM »
Imagine being a Trump fan, a week ago.

You own a small biz, and you love the idea of him LOWERING the min wage.  At least he's not going to be like Bernie.

You make $250k a year, and you love the idea of Trump lowering your tax rate significantly, as he's promised to do.

You're fearful of ISIS getting into the USA, and you're very happy Trump is finally going to lock down their invasion for a year so we can get this under control.

Well, this week you've heard him saying he WILL let muslims in, he WILL raise taxes on wealthy, and he WILL consider raising a national income tax.

Aren't you a little pissed off that the dude just flipped everything on you, once he got your vote?  I mean damn, that's cold.

No because the alternative, Hillary, is far far worse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 11:04:34 PM »
No because the alternative, Hillary, is far far worse.

You cannot define Trump.   If he will swing from "ban all muslims" to "eh, whatever"... maybe he'll start trucking them in.

If he will go from cutting wealthy taxes in half - to RAISING THEM - what else could he do?

The man SWINGS all over the place on any given day.  Erratic and dangerous.  You're assuming he'll just stay in this safe range box.  I'm believing he may just be a crazy fcker that'll do some really dangerous shit. 

I'm not voting hilary either - they're both shit, and both the same thing.  Only difference, I doubt hilary will start a war over an online twitter fight... Can any of us say that about trump?

He's erratic and bizarre - accusing Cruz' dad of JFK  What is that?   Wait til he goes all CTer on Putin or whoever in public.  Wars have been started for less.

James

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 06:28:08 AM »
Today?  "It's just a suggestion..." - Trump

where and when did he say this?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 07:32:23 AM »

I'm not voting hilary either - they're both shit, and both the same thing.  Only difference, I doubt hilary will start a war over an online twitter fight... Can any of us say that about trump?

Yeah, she'll just sit around and act like we aren't I a war/refuse to name terrorists for what they are, etc.... In other words not a care in the world for the American citizens. Absolute trash.

Rather have someone acknowledge the issues then bury their head in the sand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 08:49:36 AM »
trump isn't the outsider/rebel that everyone said he was.   He just acted like it.

Playing ball with Ryan, and just flip flopping to every group with random positions to please everyone.

Trump is the same shit we've had in the past, he's just way more liberal about it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2016, 08:56:04 AM »
You cannot define Trump.   If he will swing from "ban all muslims" to "eh, whatever"... maybe he'll start trucking them in.

If he will go from cutting wealthy taxes in half - to RAISING THEM - what else could he do?

The man SWINGS all over the place on any given day.  Erratic and dangerous.  You're assuming he'll just stay in this safe range box.  I'm believing he may just be a crazy fcker that'll do some really dangerous shit.  

I'm not voting hilary either - they're both shit, and both the same thing.  Only difference, I doubt hilary will start a war over an online twitter fight... Can any of us say that about trump?

He's erratic and bizarre - accusing Cruz' dad of JFK  What is that?   Wait til he goes all CTer on Putin or whoever in public.  Wars have been started for less.

stop lying

he never said we'd truck in Muslims and he never said he'd raise taxes on the rich (you made this bullshit post a couple of days ago - all he said was that he might have to give them fewer tax cuts in negotiations with Congress)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 01:44:45 PM »
I get that given new high level information that somebody can change or move a bit on a position....but I would say he needs to get his talking points in order pretty quick.