Author Topic: Simple lean blast opinions on adding t3  (Read 2116 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Simple lean blast opinions on adding t3
« on: May 12, 2016, 07:46:06 AM »
Cruising for a few weeks, then gonna change to 900mgs test e and var.

Contemplating some t3 for added fat loss will use aromasin for ai
Havnt ever used t3 or clen only things I've used for fat loss are aas types tren var and mast

Do you think the t3 would make a a big difference in the outcome of body fat percentage?

Need opinion on the dosage and protocol maybe work up to 50 mcg split dosage morning and night?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Simple lean blast opinions on adding t3
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 08:54:17 AM »
What else are you taking?  I only take T3 when running Tren because tren reduces the bodies natural production.  Otherwise if you have a healthy thyroid production there's no point running T3. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
Idk I may run around 300mgs tren and mast with it was gonna be lazy and just push 1cc of 300 mg test mwf.but I can add cc cut mix or just tren ace in there. Ive Never used t3 with tren....

I thought it would help speed up fat loss? at a modest 50mcg and not eat up to much muscle if any with close to gram of test and var??

Just cruising for now about to dabble into some of this peptide shit.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 11:05:22 AM »
Idk I may run around 300mgs tren and mast with it was gonna be lazy and just push 1cc of 300 mg test mwf.but I can add cc cut mix or just tren ace in there. Ive Never used t3 with tren....

I thought it would help speed up fat loss? at a modest 50mcg and not eat up to much muscle if any with close to gram of test and var??

Just cruising for now about to dabble into some of this peptide shit.

sure it would help.. ive been up to 150mcg and ddnt lose an ounce of muscle.. flat as hell tho on a daily basis.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 01:05:08 PM »
Eh I said fuck the t3. So i got some cjc1295, gh frag191-176. Ill try that out see how what it does.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 11:24:57 PM »

sure it would help.. ive been up to 150mcg and ddnt lose an ounce of muscle.. flat as hell tho on a daily basis.

this, high doses make you look like absolute shit and completely flat. youll look like a soccer player since you wont EVER feel full muscles or even any pump anymore. fat loss is not THAT faster with high doses though (unless you really abuse).
i love running t3 at 50mcg year round... you only get the positives at that dosages, puts you into a state of mild hyperthyroidism, if youre an endomorph naturally it really helps with staying lean. i also believe up to a certain dosage t3 can actually amplify gains when in a good dose of AAS (since it increases protein turnover, so both synthesis and breakdown).

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 04:28:59 AM »
Thanks Jizmo, that was the general idea I had about it but am.unsure and unimformed. I think I need to read more about it before screwing with it. Decided to use peptides since I have to use the tb500 to help me heal any way.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 04:53:09 AM »

this, high doses make you look like absolute shit and completely flat. youll look like a soccer player since you wont EVER feel full muscles or even any pump anymore. fat loss is not THAT faster with high doses though (unless you really abuse).
i love running t3 at 50mcg year round... you only get the positives at that dosages, puts you into a state of mild hyperthyroidism, if youre an endomorph naturally it really helps with staying lean. i also believe up to a certain dosage t3 can actually amplify gains when in a good dose of AAS (since it increases protein turnover, so both synthesis and breakdown).

I am a natural ecto and running tren a now. You mentioned before t3 is good with tren. As it is I have a hard time gaining muscle mass though. Would running t3 be wise? As it is I get super flat if I don't hit my carb targets for a couple of days

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 05:25:09 AM »
I believe the best way to use t3 with tren is a maintenace dosage at like 25mcg because tren slows down your thyroid.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 06:49:26 AM »
I believe the best way to use t3 with tren is a maintenace dosage at like 25mcg because tren slows down your thyroid.
if youre ecto then this is your best bet, yes
keep in mind natural thyroid production is kind of individual and ranges between 15-50mcg or so...
but for most people 50mcg puts them into a hyperthyroid range already
i got blood tested on ~70mcg and i was over twice the upper reference number.