Author Topic: 03-23-06: Las Vegas Weekly Cover Story  (Read 5114 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
03-23-06: Las Vegas Weekly Cover Story
« on: March 23, 2006, 08:43:04 PM »
Looks like Craig and Kelly have another cover they never anticipated on.

In the article from http://lasvegasweekly.com, Getbig and some of our readers are mentioned...

"They tried to get me to set up a drop with Craig, Matt would tell Ron Avidan from getbig.com just after Craig's arrest, and I said, no way—no way I'm going to set up my best friend—you guys are the FBI, you guys do your own job."

"Dan Solomon, who hosts the talk radio show Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, had interviewed the couple at their home for an Internet article, in which he wrote of admiring Kelly's cherry-red Jaguar and her relationship of mutual admiration with her husband. Craig was really proud of everything she did, Solomon says."

Elevate Your Image.™

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Las Vegas Weekly article
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 01:01:24 PM »
http://lasvegasweekly.com/2006/03/23/feature1.html

This is an extensive investigative review of the saga of Craig & Kelly. 

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Las Vegas Weekly article
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 03:51:03 PM »
Good read Mike.......that si as extensive coverage as I ahve seen...

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
Re: 03-23-06: Las Vegas Weekly Cover Story
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 07:55:53 AM »
Thanx for the "Link" 8) 8)

Chuck0

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 08:32:32 AM »
That's the best local coverage I've read so far.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 02:29:01 PM »
But she looked only at her husband, Craig Titus, whose hollow eyes had swelled with instantaneous and irrepressible tears at the sight of his wife, walking without grace and even more petite in her prisoner's jumpsuit than she already was. He had been ushered from his cell to the defendant's table minutes earlier, and was sitting there, all 215 muscular pounds of him, quiet and ineffable until he saw Kelly, the woman he had married in 2000 after a long and resilient courtship, the wife he would go on describing to friends as "my best friend and my heart, the best thing that's ever happened to me." Then he started to cry.

Tears fell, and he sobbed. Kelly responded with an impulse of unadulterated affection: With her eyes opened wide, and her head tilted like that of a faithful hound, Kelly's lips—full and salient—began to quiver, and if she couldn't speak it was only because those omnipresent stares and oppressive lights from the media wouldn't permit her a word commensurate with the moment.

This reporter makes me sick....he sounds like he's a writer for As The World Turns..... ::)

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »
For not only would it serve as a miniature, precursory trial, but for the couple who hadn't slept in the same bed for nearly 50 days, the hearing, if judged in their favor, was the only current hope at being together again......and arranging another threesome before the trial began

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »
During a free-association talk about the events at hand, detectives note that Craig appears very controlling, adamant about remaining by his wife's side and insistent upon Kelly remembering specific details while they are questioned together. After short preambles letting the couple know their respective interviews are being recorded, the detectives begin taking down Craig and Kelly's official statements—but in separate rooms, according to standard interviewing procedures, much to Craig's consternation.

This always aggravates the real criminals...cause they always get tripped up by their lies and mismatching stories...bingo.

The article gets better as it goes along...when it sticks to exactly what was said by defendants and police officials

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 10:41:39 PM »
"They tried to get me to set up a drop with Craig, Matt would tell Ron Avidan from getbig.com just after Craig's arrest, and I said, no way—no way I'm going to set up my best friend—you guys are the FBI, you guys do your own job."

I call bullshit to that one.  Matt told me on the phone that he never told the FBI yes or no.  Instead, he just sat there while they set up shop. Not objecting, but not agreeing.  He just 'let' them tap his calls and didn't tell craig they were on to him.  Then, 30 min before craig/kelly were to meet at Matt's house, they were spotted and picked up at 3:30 pm.

There was not much he could have done... but all this johnny tightlips BS is a load of garbage.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 10:58:03 PM »
240, That quote is 100% correct. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 01:18:32 PM »
the quote from the mag?

when he was on the phone with me, he told me that he just stepped aside and let them tap his line and sit in his living room.   He didn't "help", but he also didn't slam the door on them.  They were listening in to calls made from Craig while on the road.  They were in his home.  He tried telling me he didn't help them, but after being pressured he admitted that he did let them STAY in his house, as he was a parolee and didn't think he could say no.

In his mind, he didn't help because his meeting with Craig never took place.  However, the feds being in his house may have helped a little.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 04:15:30 AM »
thanks for the link.  the author did a fabulous job.  visual and factual.  eat your heartout 240.