Author Topic: Tren and body temperature in the summer  (Read 6517 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Tren and body temperature in the summer
« on: May 12, 2016, 05:11:28 PM »
I naturally have a highish body temperature that allows me to use less warm clothing than other people during cold months. This cold resistance increases further when I'm on test. Now I'm on test and tren, the weather is warming up and I'm so fucking warm that I start sweating at the slightest movement even when wearing a t-shirt. Any tips on how to handle this? My doses aren't really that high, 250mg test e a week and 50mg tren ace ED. Don't really like being a sweaty mofo lol.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Tren and body temperature in the summer
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 05:48:51 PM »
Water water water
sept 10th APF

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 11:21:22 PM »
no way around it on tren.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 02:40:59 AM »
Npp has me bruning up atm, head like a moose

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 06:44:56 PM »
I am sweating my friggin nuts off all the time. Went to doctors office today and had to go outside for fresh air three times. Then I had to wash my face down with cold water. Beading sweat on my chest and back. Sucks. Lol

Great in the winter like you mentioned though. Summer blows

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 03:32:07 PM »
This is why I don't run tren anymore. I could be sitting down for coffee or doing something outside in the winter and break out into a full sweat and soak my clothes. When you're meeting up with new women and they notice your shirt and pants getting soaked while just sitting and talking, it's a really tough thing to explain.

The only thing I could possibly recommend is shredding right the fuck down. You under 10% body fat? If not, stop running the tren or deal with sweating all the time. When I'm around 7% or so, that's when I start getting really chilly despite whichever compounds I'm running. I'm around 8% body fat right now and wondering if I should try tren ace again when I'm ultra lean. But it's always so dicey. I hate breaking out in a sweat. It's so uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 11:01:08 PM »
This is why I don't run tren anymore. I could be sitting down for coffee or doing something outside in the winter and break out into a full sweat and soak my clothes. When you're meeting up with new women and they notice your shirt and pants getting soaked while just sitting and talking, it's a really tough thing to explain.

The only thing I could possibly recommend is shredding right the fuck down. You under 10% body fat? If not, stop running the tren or deal with sweating all the time. When I'm around 7% or so, that's when I start getting really chilly despite whichever compounds I'm running. I'm around 8% body fat right now and wondering if I should try tren ace again when I'm ultra lean. But it's always so dicey. I hate breaking out in a sweat. It's so uncomfortable and embarrassing.

I find the leaner I get the more I sweat.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2016, 12:15:25 AM »

Complete opposite for me, higher my bf% gets the higher my sex drive, core temperature and mood seems to go.

Starting to think i dieted down way too hard for way too long and fucked myself up a bit, feeling like a fat girl already and want to diet but according to the calipers i've only gone up 1% from 10 to 11, i don't have prominent abs and my midsection dissappears despite having lean vascular quads and arms.

Body dysmorphia of peace, just gonna push it to the back of my mind and concentrate on getting bigger and stronger.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2016, 03:59:40 AM »
Not sure if its related but any solution for night sweats? Beside not eating carbs (im in a bulking phase).

I get those bad with NPP im guessing tren is going to be worse lol

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 05:30:52 AM »
Not sure if its related but any solution for night sweats? Beside not eating carbs (im in a bulking phase).

I get those bad with NPP im guessing tren is going to be worse lol

prami. Take enough and it solves night sweats completely

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 05:38:52 AM »
I'm on test tren mast and when working out I'm a river of sweat

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2016, 09:27:47 PM »

Wow. Never heard of that before. Everyone I know that's lean is always freaking, regardless of compounds. Most buddies start taking T3 at that point so they can keep a little more warmth.

In any event, being fat and bloated sucks. I'd rather be lean even if it meant sweating more. But sweating is fucking miserable. If I'm sweating, I'm making big lifestyle changes. When I started dating again, I'd be sitting around and my ass would be soaked. Try fucking a new girl who's wondering why your boxers are soaked when you haven't moved in an hour. Ugh.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2016, 06:51:38 AM »
Lots of water, two fans in your bedroom at night, and inject it before bed - you'll sweat the sheets up big time but reduces the sweating a bit during the day for me.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2016, 11:55:21 PM »
Wow. Never heard of that before. Everyone I know that's lean is always freaking, regardless of compounds. Most buddies start taking T3 at that point so they can keep a little more warmth.

In any event, being fat and bloated sucks. I'd rather be lean even if it meant sweating more. But sweating is fucking miserable. If I'm sweating, I'm making big lifestyle changes. When I started dating again, I'd be sitting around and my ass would be soaked. Try fucking a new girl who's wondering why your boxers are soaked when you haven't moved in an hour. Ugh.

Considering its summer and hot as fuck outside and that's when I'm.usually dieted down and my leanest I don't see why it would be such a shocker that I would be sweating like mad. Add tren to that equation, which I use when losing winter fat and ...

Lol, too funny. I remember that shit when I was single. Just pouring sweat on those women while.banging them. I'm sure they were wondering wtf

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 07:02:31 AM »
Lol.  I am sweating so much at night sometimes I have to feel myself to see if I peed or just sweat.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 11:08:25 AM »
having the ac on, getting up to pee and having to go back into a freezing wet bed is a nightmare

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 11:52:10 AM »
having the ac on, getting up to pee and having to go back into a freezing wet bed is a nightmare

Lol for sure. Sucks.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2016, 11:42:55 PM »
lol only tren users can relate  ;D

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 07:05:50 AM »
lol only tren users can relate  ;D

I'm not even on tren and this happens to me almost every night. Fucking annoying... I change sheets 3X/wk and pillow cases almost every day!

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2016, 09:18:40 AM »
I hear you bro! Im a mess already living in philadelphia swet just walking to work when its not even that warm yet